• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They should confirm Dunsparce for Pokken and see the Internet melt :206:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know if "Flight" is universal or not, but the only thing I really like about the username is its simplicity and the fact that it is extremely generic.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@ --- --- 's name is short, sweet and only consists of one keyboard button. You don't need to like it for what it is, but for its convenience. :p

Example. Remember when @IsmaR did that weird thing where she flipped the R? Well I don't have that button on my phone so I'd have to copy paste her name if I was tagging her. And that's just silly. :younglinkmelee:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My username is universal.
I like your name.

Imma change mind back to Oboromurama-something-
@ --- --- 's name is short, sweet and only consists of one keyboard button. You don't need to like it for what it is, but for its convenience. :p

Example. Remember when @IsmaR did that weird thing where she flipped the R? Well I don't have that button my my phone so I'd have to copy past her name if I was tagging her. And that's just silly. :younglinkmelee:
Apparently my old name was a hassle for some people.

which is why Im going back to it

Last edited:

Soul.

i think it's time for pokkén developers to step up their game.
raichu for pokkén.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I don't know if "Flight" is universal or not, but the only thing I really like about the username is its simplicity and the fact that it is extremely generic.
My username is just something that made me giggle like a fifth grader. :alien::alien::alien:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I've been waiting for one to start but I keep forgetting to check DGames
I'd be up for it
Well if enough people are interested. Would think around 20 users would be good.

*puts hand up* Mister, Mister......Whats the Mafia Game?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

except that username....is.....well....it feels empty and that's actually really bad considering I read every text on chrome in Hey Gorgeous which is supposed to make text more fun to read (aka feel less empty :) ).
SWF was my first site. Wanted a name no one could gain any info from because of all the Internet safety stuff going on in public schools around a decade ago.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Only thing possibly hard to remember from my username is the numbers. Rest is pretty generic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I may change my name back to SProgep-..... NAHHH :4diddy:

I feel lucky for getting this name, and Im not gonna ruin it

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
They should confirm Pichu in Pokken and as Smash 4 DLC!!!
SPECIALS:

:GCB:: Pichu trips, dealing 17% damage with boosted defense for 10 seconds.
:GCR:/:GCL::GCB:: Pichu tackles the opponent. Has an instant K.O sweet spot.
:GCU::GCB:: Uses Volt Switch as it's recovery. Can meteor smash Pichu.
:GCD::GCB:: Thunderbolt. Deals 27% to the opponent with amazing K.O power. Kills at 43%. Deals 42% damage to Pichu itself, however.

FINAL SMASH: Summons Sakurai. Sakurai laughs and K.O's Pichu if the user spams with it.
If Pichu doesn't spam at all, it evolves into Raichu for the remainder of the match. Getting a Smash Ball again will freeze it for 30 seconds.

Obvious S-tier is Obvious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My username is my name with an X slapped on behind it to make it sound cool. : D
I used to add the "x" on most of my usernames until early 2011. I stopped doing that because I was looking forward to something else. Said letter is only necessary when "Flight" or "FlightShift" aren't available for use nowadays.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I love how in Paper Jam, Paper Mario actually insists on him being called "Paper Mario"
Chippy just always called Paper Mario "The Mario from that Book" until Pape' decided to speak up (And by that I mean jump once) about it.
He's so good, he names himself.
Grade-A Badass.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well that sounds fun to watch since I never played before
I love how in Paper Jam, Paper Mario actually insists on him being called "Paper Mario"
Chippy just always called Paper Mario "The Mario from that Book" until Pape' decided to speak up (And by that I mean jump once) about it.
He's so good, he names himself.
Grade-A Badass.
Well I wouldn't like to be called "Anything from That book"-

Oh man Chippy was annoying to me

Last edited:

Soul.

I would change my username for obvious reasons; reasons that are obvious enough for people to think about.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
If I wanted I could have made my name マンスタ8 but for the convenience of others I leave it as Mansta8 or Mansuta8.

I made this name up when I was 11 btw, I'm stuck with it forever.

Soul.

If I wanted I could have made my name マンスタ8 but for the convenience of others I leave it as Mansta8 or Mansuta8.

is Mansuta without the 8 available y/n?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I made my username a while back when I was bored. So I figured I'd make fun of bad spelling online. If I ever change it, it'll be something much simpler. And something kind of dumb. I could probably change my Youtube name, but I never bothered doing it yet.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

If I wanted to screw with people more, I could make my name 朧村正和田どん instead of OboromuramasaWadaDon

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Someone give me premium so I can change my name to Jaedrik
like it always should have been

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
One of my other favorite usernames is Mr Snakey. I use it for smash, skype and other stuff. I like it, I would even consider changing my name to that if I were to get premium.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everybody knows that my previous username was combination of "Scolipede" and "Progressive" (Metal), and I changed it for obvious reasons :p

So.....
The new Minions movie is coming soon...

EDIT: I forgot to tag @ --- --- :troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't even know which username, aside of Soul [...] would change it.
I'd be open for suggestions but w/e, everyone here knows me as Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom