• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I got the Zelda Social a page. I have succeeded in getting two demons to cooperate to bring down the wiki now that they have knowledge of its existence!

T

Trick or Treat

Yeah sure!

Practice B-reverse, B-turn arounds and jump cancels. Recover low for most encounters, practice perfect Extreme speed landing to negate endlag. Don't give the enemy free hits. Praise the aura and have fun!
I will try my best to turn this into success! Thank you! :D

I dont think I will ever touch any of apples phones
This was my first Android, after years of Apple. I don't think that I will go back to an iPhone...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You know what this reminds me of?

View attachment 59547

Yeah, but I don't know who @ Fluttershy Fluttershy is though. :4pacman: btw that's what the 100th page was.

3/10 no low photoshot of Michael Bay. :4darkpit:
My previous usernames are Zeldamaster_1 and Arrow_of_Light. If neither of them are familiar then it's because I haven't visited this thread that much :lol:

Soul.

I got the Zelda Social a page. I have succeeded in getting two demons to cooperate to bring down the wiki now that they have knowledge of its existence!
Among the most popular character social threads in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS character section, the Zelda Social Thread is notorious for its madness comparable to the Smash 4 Social Thread. They are famous for their countless raids, compilation video, and general sass towards other characters. Despite this, they are friendly to users with different mains and are the second most active social thread in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS section.
You didn't even mention "competitive talk" in it smh

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys, I'm dying right now.

ECH.png

This is too much internet for me. I'm out. :rotfl:

Last edited:

Soul.

I made a thread for the Zelda Social not the Competitive Misimpressions Thread.
I wonder which thread I was at lately.
...what i'm saying is, they talk about competitive **** too so even a small bit could refer to thattttt

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Oh, another Sonic Boom game. Just a sequlel to Sonic Dash, but with the Boom moniker over it. Whatever. I had Sonic Dash, which was alright to past time.

Anyways, I've been grinding coins and customs. I'm close to getting 300,000 coins, so I can spend on trophy rush and crazy orders. I'm also very close to getting all the customs, only have around 100 left.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
NEW TF2 UPDATE IN NUTSHELL:
  • R.I.P. Loch N' Load
  • Engineer is a god
  • Other such changes to classes that don't matter because ENGINEER IS THE NEW EVERYTHING
  • Wubba dubba dubba, 'zat true?
  • MOSKAU, MOSKAU, EVERY DAY'S A HAPPY ONE
  • Hot Potato, but with guns (Ever wanted to hold a Golden Pan/Australium without paying a dime?)
  • New Maps that AREN'T in Beta (About time)
  • "Spy no longer smacks himself in the face"
  • Chocolate Bar has been hard buffed to be Sandvich MKII
  • THIS RELEASES TOMORROW AND WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY.
Ye, this gon' b gud
And it's on a thursday, too. More item drops! :4pacman:
IT WAS A TueHURSDAY, GODDAMNIT BISON

Last edited:

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Does anyone know when the Dark Pit amiibo will be available in Canada?

Also, I'm sure you guys already know that but: you can use your amiibos of Ike, Lucina, Marth and Robin (maybe Roy too) in Fire Emblem Fates.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Does anyone know when the Dark Pit amiibo will be available in Canada?

Also, I'm sure you guys already know that but: you can use your amiibos of Ike, Lucina, Marth and Robin (maybe Roy too) in Fire Emblem Fates.
I'm not sure if Canada follows the US release but the :4darkpit: releases on July 31st in the US.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is getting better than Pacquiao vs Mayweather (well, everything is better than that joke of a fight)
Tornado.PNG

*This page is candidate for deletion* :4palutena:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I think I might cave and buy a Lucina amiibo. It is about $30 on Amazon.

But I need it in my life.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Someone should add for the Frostwraith page that he actually left the site.

And by this I mean he just got tired of games forums.

Just and FYI for the wiki :)
Acually didn't he leave because this place was a ****ing Disgrac- I mean Distraction

Which I should of dont a long time ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom