• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Can a Wiki savy person tell me how to make a gallery
I already made the Gallery thing for you. All you have to do is upload them by pressing 'Add a photo' under Contribute (give them easy to remember names because Wiki won't let you search for names when uploading). Then go to your page, press Edit at Gallery and then Insert your photos via Gallery (yes, that's also the name of where you can paste pictures in an article).

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
what the heck is up with 'Doof's wiki page

Also all in favor of making @Envy official Smash 4 Social Thread waifu say "aye"

Soul.

The wiki would be better if you could take out the comments. They are not needed...
imo

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That Breadwinners show makes Gumball look like a Masterpiece

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I couldn't do it the normal way.

You can make them quickly using the source code though in the menu on the right.
As an example,
Code:
<gallery>
Oboro.png | Caption
Oboro2.jpg | Caption
</gallery>

:231:
I think I broke my page... bit to late to the rescue Fal
fixed it but Jesus I'm tempted to not try lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*browses through the wiki homepage*
*checks out @Rocket Raccoon's article*

"Waifu" mod? Whoever did this is full of gold.
It's just a joke.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Might as well share this beauty I found a month ago:

New Smash DLC right here guys.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I haven't be here a lot today, probably because I had real life stuff to do.
I still saw the wiki though. I wonder if it's just going to be a trend or a real popular thing on the site. The first option is the most likely.
facts.gif

This thread is looking more and more like a big piece of meme.

D

Deleted member

You know, what if we make our own wiki, use MediaWiki like all the NIWA sites, and transfer all content from the Wikia version to that? :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Mexican Distributor of Tamashii Nations is starting the preorders of SH Figuarts Sailor Pluto

*Presses the Brock Lesnar button constantly*

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
On ancient events / people:
DAE remember ManlySpirit and Johnknight?
ALSO THAT CUBE THINGIE.
REMEMBER THAT CUBE THINGIE? WHERE YOU IMAGINE THERE'S A CUBE AND THEN SOME OTHER THINGS AND YOU GOTTA PUT IN DETAILS OR SOMETHING

Wha-? Why me? Obo and Still are pretty great, after all!
Well

If you're going to be humble about it, I can say nothing against you.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
ALSO THAT CUBE THINGIE.
REMEMBER THAT CUBE THINGIE? WHERE YOU IMAGINE THERE'S A CUBE AND THEN SOME OTHER THINGS AND YOU GOTTA PUT IN DETAILS OR SOMETHING
JohnKnight's still around. But I have no idea where ManlySpirit went.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
what the heck is up with 'Doof's wiki page

Also all in favor of making @Envy official Smash 4 Social Thread waifu say "aye"
I thought waifus were 2D girls. :4pacman:

He got ban'd
Actually, he asked to be banned himself, saying that the site was distraction. Looking us, well, I don't blame him. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

ALSO THAT CUBE THINGIE.

Well

If you're going to be humble about it, I can say nothing against you.
And Coricus, too, if she posted more. I like her!

But...I just didn't expect that...is all.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ok, guys, I finally have a new sig that actually shows Paper Mario.

Now, this is something I really want to know, but do you see 2 images or you only see one of them?

The reaosn i ask this is simple: there;s 2 images in the sig and the way it works is when you put 2 images side by side, it needs to not have much width to fit inside the sig box, but that width is not fixed, it can vary depending on the device you use or how you zoom in. On chrome, I cannot see the ballot link at 125%, but at 110%, it works.

So, if you use an iphone, expect to not see it, but on a decently sized screen, it would work.

As for why I chose to have 2 images, it;s because both links actually works. That was the only way to have all the sig be image with 2 links. Having text is bad because it's not hey gorgeous font.

But the thing is it doesn;t matter much, the OP of the support thread includes at the very beginning a link to vote for him. The sig however is much better because you directly have that link AND the support thread.

So, do you see both images and do you actually like the sig? i could not have a bubble due to the width restrictions :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Patrick Star is best waifu tho :4dk:

nope, the Spongebob jokes doesn't work anymore

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I don't know what this waifu stuff is, I only have a waifu.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
56e.gif

Isn't a waifu "not real" by definition ? Because I'm pretty sure Envy is real, unless we're living in the Matrix or some weird stuff like that.

D

Deleted member

Now, this is something I really want to know, but do you see 2 images or you only see one of them?

The reaosn i ask this is simple: there;s 2 images in the sig and the way it works is when you put 2 images side by side, it needs to not have much width to fit inside the sig box, but that width is not fixed, it can vary depending on the device you use or how you zoom in. On chrome, I cannot see the ballot link at 125%, but at 110%, it works.

So, if you use an iphone, expect to not see it, but on a decently sized screen, it would work.

As for why I chose to have 2 images, it;s because both links actually works. That was the only way to have all the sig be image with 2 links. Having text is bad because it's not hey gorgeous font.

But the thing is it doesn;t matter much, the OP of the support thread includes at the very beginning a link to vote for him. The sig however is much better because you directly have that link AND the support thread.

So, do you see both images and do you actually like the sig? i could not have a bubble due to the width restrictions :)
It's cool, and I see both images, yeah.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Isn't a waifu "not real" by definition ? Because I'm pretty sure Envy is real, unless we're living in the Matrix or some weird stuff like that.
We here at the Smash 4 Social Thread don't abide by the constraints of society's strict and unnecessary conventions governing the definition of a "waifu".
A waifu is whatever you want it to be.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh don't be silly. None of us our real.
We're just illusions to help you cope with the depressing state of reality.
But dude, you haven't realized...
...we're all not real. We are all talking to each other via dreams because we're all in coma. Just like all those theories about Ash being in a coma in Pokemon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Thanks for reminding me to make a new Taijo sig With More colors and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom