• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Wow, I just found out about this "secret" in Mario Kart 64.

Please watch what happens, it's hilarious. And incredibly salty.

Soul.

When you stop bringing it up.
Who the **** is bringing it up right now, my god. I say one word a million times, and then people start making such a dull joke.
I want it to stop. I don't care if I say "overrated," I do what I do. Stop this ****.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Who the **** is bringing it up right now, my god. I say one word a million times, and then people start making such a dull joke.
I want it to stop. I don't care if I say "overrated," I do what I do. Stop this ****.
Quick, someone change "overrated" to "****" :troll:

I'm sorry Soul.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
well I finally beat what's probably the hardest level in this game:

(which is the third master level by the way)

Only on practice mode though. I still have to do it in normal mode to get to the last 7 levels of the game.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Wow, I just found out about this "secret" in Mario Kart 64.

Please watch what happens, it's hilarious. And incredibly salty.
Looks like they really rub it in when you lose in Mario 64 don't they.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
well I finally beat what's probably the hardest level in this game:

(which is the third master level by the way)

Only on practice mode though. I still have to do it in normal mode to get to the last 7 levels of the game.
Super Monkey Ball = Super Bomberman 2 confirmed? :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Like it or not, you said it enough back then for it to become a thing and it will probably stay a thing

And people will keep saying it as long as you dont move on from it

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I may or may not work on my Wiki page today. Because I never really get a chance to talk about myself. :4ryu:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Looks like they really rub it in when you lose in Mario 64 don't they.
It's watching Toad as he stares directly towards the camera, panning backwards to him watching the "winners" on the winnerstand. Then he just slowly drives off. It's hilarious.

And then the bomb comes out of nowhere when he drives over the hill and blows him up. XD

Soul.

Like it or not, you said it enough back then for it to become a thing and it will probably stay a thing

And people will keep saying it as long as you dont move on from it
Since when is saying a particular word thousands of times a joke. It's not funny.
It's like I can't say the god damn word. I won't move on if people keep on doing this.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Since when is saying a particular word thousands of times a joke. It's not funny.
It's like I can't say the god damn word. I won't move on if people keep on doing this.
again, the more you're bothered by it, the more people will pester you about it.
it's annoying, but just something people here are gonna do.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
College humor made a thing mocking Jurassic park, and they said the only Dinosaur actually from the Jurassic was the T-Rex

The T-Rex is from Late Cretaceous

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's past midnight. As of now, I've officially completed 2 decades of my life. :awesome: We grow up so quickly. *sniff*

:happysheep:Happy Birthday to me! :happysheep:
:231:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's past midnight. As of now, I've officially completed 2 decades of my life. :awesome: We grow up so quickly. *sniff*

:happysheep:Happy Birthday to me! :happysheep:
:231:
Happy birthday, Fal! Have a nice day! You're officially a Donphan now! Okay, not yet, because you have to be 25 for it.

:232:

Last edited:

Soul.

eh they do it to get a reaction out of you, like trolls :troll:.
they know it bugs you, so they just continue to do it.
Getting a reaction is pointless when I've said a million times that the joke is literally ****.
I haven't seen anyone laugh at it yet.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Getting a reaction is pointless when I've said a million times that the joke is literally ****.
I haven't seen anyone laugh at it yet.
didnt say it was a LOGICAL thing, it's just something you can assume.
people know it bugs you, and they enjoy seeing it bother you, therefore it continues. still not sure who's doing it though.
like right now you're pretty ticked off over it (or was, maybe not now).

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
To be completely honest, both users and you are kinda the problem. I honestly don't find the joke funny. Not because it's making fun of you, it's just that it gets brung up whenever you're mentioned, and for no reason. There's no reason for it being brung up, other than "He says this alot!" and that's why I think it's a problem. If it was used sparingly then it would be alright.

However, you don't need to overreact to it. It's just a small jab at you. Over the internet. I know you're not mad, you're just getting annoyed, but lighten up a bit. It's as simple as this: You give a reaction, they will keep bringing it up. Simply ignoring it is all you got to do. Whether it ends or not is up to them, but I don't see why this needs to get more ridiculous than it needs to be.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
To be completely honest, both users and you are kinda the problem. I honestly don't find the joke funny. Not because it's making fun of you, it's just that it gets brung up whenever you're mentioned, and for no reason. There's no reason for it being brung up, other than "He says this alot!" and that's why I think it's a problem. If it was used sparingly then it would be alright.

However, you don't need to overreact to it. It's just a small jab at you. Over the internet. I know you're not mad, you're just getting annoyed, but lighten up a bit. It's as simple as this: You give a reaction, they will keep bringing it up. Simply ignoring it is all you got to do. Whether it ends or not is up to them, but I don't see why this needs to get more ridiculous than it needs to be.
Please listen to him

And please Soul. don't yell at me about this because I don't even say the joke

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Also, yes, what @ Oasis Dealer Oasis Dealer said.

Or you could continue spending your next several posts moaning about it, ultimately making the asshats who keep prodding you want to do it more.

Your choice buddy, it's a free internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom