• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I've developed a habit of welcoming my friends into my "underground lair".

Any-who, wot's this I'm hearing about a Smashboards Wiki?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone plz make my page less empty; let's see how many stuff know about me :4wario:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
ITT: Lurkers and users who posted in a few pages come out of the woodwork for a page.

Not like that's a problem.
I've developed a habit of welcoming my friends into my "underground lair".

Any-who, wot's I hear about a Smashboards Wiki?
Someone dug up a Social Thread wiki and we are reviving it with current members and events.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The internet is an ***hole sometimes.

I'm sitting here, scrolling through my subscription feed on a popular app called "iFunny" where people upload stupid and funny pictures, when I see one of those posts that tells you to repost to raise awareness and to spread it.

It was about a dentist who abuses children, and it was true.

I just wanted to see some funny pictures before I go to bed, but no, I had to see this crap too. Now I can't sleep.

Great.

Thanks, internet.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
ITT: Lurkers and users who posted in a few pages come out of the woodwork for a page.

Not like that's a problem.

Someone dug up a Social Thread wiki and we are reviving it with current members and events.
Then there's the special case for a couple of people and I where we were active several uh... "versions" of the thread ago and then stopped being active until recently.

Or at least that's my case.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm sitting here, scrolling through my subscription feed on a popular app called "iFunny" where people upload stupid and funny pictures, when I see one of those posts that tells you to repost to raise awareness and to spread it.

I just wanted to see some funny pictures before I go to bed, but no, I had to see this crap too. Now I can't sleep.

Great.

Thanks, internet.
Oh yeah, I have been following that story. It is so horrible, hearing those things :(

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996

Great.

Thanks, internet.
That's terrible! I hope it didn't scar you too much :c

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I have detached myself from the world.
Such news no longer disturbs me.
There are much higher things to ponder. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So, Nyx is Nowi all over again.
Good thing she at least looks somewhat mature. And acts like it.
Edit: That makes her more like Nah.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just want to know how you curse someone to stop aging. It's like cursing someone to not grow taller. How do you do that?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Great.

Thanks, internet.
Yeah, that really sucks. I can relate though.
I remember I was once watching a compilation of funny animal videos, for the first 5 minutes or so it was standard fare...but then suddenly one of the clips was literally just a dog crying at it's (I presume) owner's grave. Yep, not funny at all...It was pretty ****ed up to include that there, and so I stopped watching at that point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom