• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I knew this was going to be a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive lol

Sailor Zoisite, a.k.a. The Imposter S. Moon

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Nice of you to join in the discussion.

I'm waiting for someone to point out that I forgot to give him a nickname
I am honored.
In all honesty, it's not as bad as I joked it was.
I remember a roleplaying chatroom that averaged 4 or so active users had its own wiki, so, this looks sensible by comparison. Their users were also BY FAR more conceited and super edgelords who... well, they were special to me.

D

Deleted member

The Flight page has been updated.
I redirected "OboromuramaAlpaca" to the new username's page.
Nothing else.

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
I think I;m going to start a youtube series about collecting games. Like each time I find something for my collection I make a video about it. Does that seem dumb.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Whoever makes my page has to mention that I am amused by a particular character's name in the Punchline anime.
Chichibu Rabura's name is a pun on her boobs and the fact she has no idea what to do with herself (or what she is doing with herself) usually (chichi burabura).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom