• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
wait, it was that easy?

Because I thought it was castle crashers and the way you put it, iot wouldn't be that easy.

I have never played that game, only saw footages.....it's very easy to get the artstyle....
It's pretty fun if you like Beat 'Em Ups.

Castle Crashers is indeed really fun, but it kills your arms if you don't play with a controller.
I play it with my Keyboard. I can usually last a good while before the stress finally gets to me.

I want to unlock all the characters now though. :urg:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's pretty fun if you like Beat 'Em Ups.

I play it with my Keyboard. I can usually last a good while before the stress finally gets to me.

I want to unlock all the characters now though. :urg:
I don't :)

I just wonder why you claim it was hard. I mean, I think on steam, it got quite a lot of visibility and tbh, you only need footage to egt the artstyle.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What do you own it on? Could play it sometime if you got it on PC.
Yeah, I have the Steam version. It's one of the few non-Valve games I have on it currently.

I don't :)

I just wonder why you claim it was hard. I mean, I think on steam, it got quite a lot of visibility and tbh, you only need footage to egt the artstyle.
Twas but one of my ways of indirectly asking if anyone recognized where it was from.

I've said it in the past for other avatars of mine. I don't usually actually believe that they're so obscure no one will recognize them.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Don't worry. You'll get used to it. I've been pranked three times before I got premium.
the only good thing about it is the exclamation mark because I think I said this before, but I REALLY love the exclamation mark in hey gorgeous.

This is not gorgeous ! this is gorgeous
Screenshot from 2015-06-26 17:20:46.png

And yes it;s an image, but it shows the gorgeousness of the exclamation :)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, I have the Steam version. It's one of the few non-Valve games I have on it currently.

Twas but one of my ways of indirectly asking if anyone recognized where it was from.

I've said it in the past for other avatars of mine. I don't usually actually believe that they're so obscure no one will recognize them.
Could play it, then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
By the way, most of Castle Crasher's soundtrack comes from music made by various artists on Newgrounds. The songs are just purely amazing. This is the theme for it's first boss:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I've only been pranked once, by @Rocket Raccoon forever ago
Back when I had like, under a 1000 posts :187:

It's a pink name dood
well the fact that it's far from a color that I like is one thing.....

But the fact that most of the site is green makes it so ugly....as @Blargg888 said once, it's like putting ketchup in a glass of milk, you can do it, there;s nothing wrong, but it looks so unnatural....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Nobody wants to prank me, I have to ask if I ever want to get pranked a sad story indeed

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
...What is this ****?

Chill. it is just a changed color in your name. the world isn't ending
I already told I would not like if it happened, and it is as I expected.

Like i do have a very severe myopia, but for stuff I can see, I can retain a lot of details so it's like sounds, i;m very picky....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I actually kinda like it. Makes your name stand out.
...not in a good way.

Like this site is mostly dark with more brightness on stuff that requires relevance like post.

What the prank do is it adds so much brightness that you start to see the username before a lot of stuff. This makes the color stands out, but if it has a weird balance, it will strike as even more wrong than if the color was a bit darker.

I love green, i will never change the theme unless it's a brighter and better shade of green.

magenta just looks very ugly near this dark green. if it was darker, it would strike as odd, but not by much, but because it is very bright, it strike so much odd that it makes you avoid seeing the green more.

If it was a very good contrast like bright blue, it would stand out, but it would be very fitting.

like I said, ketchup in milk, it stands out, but it's ugly.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
...not in a good way.

Like this site is mostly dark with more brightness on stuff that requires relevance like post.

What the prank do is it adds so much brightness that you start to see the username before a lot of stuff. This makes the color stands out, but if it has a weird balance, it will strike as even more wrong than if the color was a bit darker.

I love green, i will never change the theme unless it's a brighter and better shade of green.

magenta just looks very ugly near this dark green. if it was darker, it would strike as odd, but not by much, but because it is very bright, it strike so much odd that it makes you avoid seeing the green more.

If it was a very good contrast like bright blue, it would stand out, but it would be very fitting.

like I said, ketchup in milk, it stands out, but it's ugly.
I like Magenta because I played Virtues Last Reward and liked the Magenta Door room, lol.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
When I got pranked I was like "OH SHOOT SOMEONE ACTUALLY KNEW WHO I WAS AND PRANKED ME!"
Which is sillier.
me, it was more like I knew it would happen one day, I knew I wouldn;t like it, but it doesn;t seem that i can avoid it.

what I'm honestly surprised is it took THIS long.....that;s a good thing I guess :)

And guys, it's obvious it was going to happen. I mean, people that don;t get pranked are usually.....uninteresting while I have been regular on the thread and got known you-know-what (smart joke here).

Though....the fact that it happens int he summer would be.....weird (I'm not as available when in college).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wouldn't mind being pranked cause I like having my name stand out in some way. Silly I know
:187:
I just like any form of the color purple

---
Looks like I may switch to some variation on Oboromurama after this name ends

OBOROMURAMA TA-DON IT IS

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when I bought Premium a couple of days ago but PayPal needs two weeks to convert Euros to Dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom