• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I was considering for awhile changing my name to jazzzz but I don't think it looks as good as skaaaa does.
I think skaaa looks better.

Looks more orange to me.
Hmm, you are right. Always saw it as yellow until just now.

I'm using the Garnet theme so every name is red, sans the preemies/pranked
:187:

I play Shulk from time to time
Haven't seen your art yet
I am using the Dark theme :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm using the Garnet theme so every name is red, sans the preemies/pranked
:187:

I play Shulk from time to time
Haven't seen your art yet
If you really want to see, it's here. But it's not really that great because it's actually really hard to draw on Miiverse. 'Guess that's why there is so much bad draw in it.:troll:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
If you really want to see, it's here. But it's not really that great because it's actually really hard to draw on Miiverse. 'Guess that's why there is so much bad draw in it.:troll:
Nah I really like how that looks, actually. Looks really nice for a Miiverse post.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Emerald or Malachite?

:231:
emerald, i tried other other themes, but it was the best shade available, not the best though, I still find it a bit too dark.

The tournaline one i think was bright.....but I really didn't like the shade.

If you want an idea of the shades i love the most, wind waker, that is all :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think Skaaaa was less generic though, @ praline praline . Then again, it's his decision.

EDIT: Ska is a type of music? The more you know.

:231:

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Is there any good disaster movies? I have not see any that was good. I think their are more bad disaster movies than there are bad comedies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
By the way...
I'm planning on watching My Ordinary Life/Nichijou after making @ Luggy Luggy a gift type picture the other day. Is it any gooood?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't even like either style of music. lol
Jazz isn't bad, but I prefer the more swing/big band inspired jazz.
In terms of Ska, like I said I don't know much (or even Reggae for that matter, apart from Bob Marley of course).

Last edited:

Illuminati

Smash Cadet
NNID
Classified
We're merely biding our time, is all. It's just such a shame that so many uninitiated are claiming, and I quote, "Illuminati confirmed" at trivial matters. As if we're a laughing matter. But alas, they'll know soon enough.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah I really like how that looks, actually. Looks really nice for a Miiverse post.
Thank you so much!:bubblebobble: But it's actually not the last one i will do! I have a project of using my character to talk about thing about the character they "support"! For now it's Sulesse, but more will be here in the futur for other character! Stay stuned for that.;)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
We're merely biding our time, is all. It's just such a shame that so many uninitiated are claiming, and I quote, "Illuminati confirmed" at trivial matters. As if we're a laughing matter. But alas, they'll know soon enough.
Well with that prank, you're a laughing matter now
Kappacino
:^ )

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So many here reveling in the wonders of capitalism.
Things will change soon. They do for all of us. Others are powerless to stop it.

Illuminati confirmed of being a part of the communist party. Stalin would be proud.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Ooo! Oo! Can I join?! I can make paper airplanes and boil a mean cup of ramen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom