• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think it's too soon to give a really opinion about Paper Jam. I mean the only thing that we know is that it's a crossover with M&L and Paper Mario which take M&L core for the gameplay. But aside of that, we don't know thing that would say if this game would be good or bad. Homever i dream of a duo of Dimentio and Fawful. I would so much **** in my pant if this happen.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can someone please tell me where you heard about FE fates having children again? I personally found having future kids kind of a hassle since they aren't really part of the story.

yeah, Paper mario needs to go back to its roots, The battle system for the two are different when you take into account the partner abilities, badges which give you new moves, also the order in which characters attack is more organized in Paper mario, I love M&L though, but I was really hoping for a console PM. Still waiting :(
ok this article needs to be know to the world at this point....

http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/

Dated September 2013, it says WiiU, not 3ds and this game has yet to be announced, the guy also worked mroe on sticker star than his other tittles.

In other words, they still care about the series and the paper mario game we wait is still likely to happen.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think it's too soon to give a really opinion about Paper Jam. I mean the only thing that we know is that it's a crossover with M&L and Paper Mario which take M&L core for the gameplay. But aside of that, we don't know thing that would say if this game would be good or bad. Homever i dream of a duo of Dimentio and Fawful. I would so much **** in my pant if this happen.
I miss Dimentio so much oh god

And I need Wooly World now, damn
the problem is that some people think it differently by like assuming this is paper mario.....it's M&L geez.....
Have you heard of a.. *gasp* CROSSOVER?

because thats what it is
In case you didn't now

Its the best of both worlds

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So far, it looks well integrated, but one thing that CAN be said is how much the paper mario series gets love with this game.

Seriously, this fact alone made my whole E3 and the whole thing being underwhelming.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I miss Dimentio so much oh god

And I need Wooly World now, damn

Have you heard of a.. *gasp* CROSSOVER?

because thats what it is
In case you didn't now

Its the best of both worlds
I know, but you ust pointed out the issue.

It';s like people assumes this is the paper mario game they have been waiting for, result, HUGE disappointement.

Look, even the summary of the game makes it clear, it';s an M&L game featuring paper mario stuff, it;s nto a paper mario game therefore....what?

I really don;t get the compalins tbh....

T

Trick or Treat

Can someone please tell me where you heard about FE fates having children again? I personally found having future kids kind of a hassle since they aren't really part of the story.

yeah, Paper mario needs to go back to its roots, The battle system for the two are different when you take into account the partner abilities, badges which give you new moves, also the order in which characters attack is more organized in Paper mario, I love M&L though, but I was really hoping for a console PM. Still waiting :(
How are they a hassle? I am pretty sure they weren't required in order to beat the game. You could just as easily ignore the futre kids and play the game just as well without them.

T

Trick or Treat

I know, but you ust pointed out the issue.

It';s like people assumes this is the paper mario game they have been waiting for, result, HUGE disappointement.

Look, even the summary of the game makes it clear, it';s an M&L game featuring paper mario stuff, it;s nto a paper mario game therefore....what?

I really don;t get the compalins tbh....
...Which is exactly what I was saying. People wanting a THE Paper Mario game would be disappointed, but that doesn't justify them complaining about the game, just becahse it isn't tailored to what THEY want. If you are bummed that it wasn't a traditional Paper Mario revealed, that is fine. It bums me out too, the longer we go on without seeing a new game. But to complain about Paper Jam solely for that reason is just silly.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
...Which is exactly what I was saying. People wanting a THE Paper Mario game would be disappointed, but that doesn't justify them complaining about the game, just becahse it isn't tailored to what THEY want. If you are bummed that it wasn't a traditional Paper Mario revealed, that is fine. It bums me out too, the longer we go on without seeing a new game. But to complain about Paper Jam solely for that reason is just silly.
Well, to give you an idea, I rebloggued someone saying paper mario was dead.....I did to actually tell that there's no reasons to say this.

at least most people so far got it....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would just be happy he is even in the damn game. Nintendo didn't have to put him in

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i will say one thing, if the final boss is dimentio OR shadow queen, insta buy.
Totally with you on this one. But Dimentio need to do a duo with Fawful. The two will go so well together.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Also, isn't there still that "Nintendo Title 5" that Gamespot will cover in 20 minutes? Or was that already revealed as nothing?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would rather the final Boss be just Dimentio because he is badass enough on his own
I'm demand now how Dimentio will work on a more traditional RPG system battle. Oh the possiblity!:4iggy:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Fawful is dead, although it would be great if he returned. I actually hope they have some former bosses from both M&L and PM in the game. Petey is already one, for both series.
Imagine Dimentio X, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dimentio has epic music, what can beat this?

(no seriously, ultimate show is so intense it;s the music I use before watching every direct and I used it the same to watcht he digital event).
Fawful have chortle's, that's a true argument right here.:4larry: (But you right on the rest, the music!....:4dedede:)

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Mmm. dont know if this is allowed but I have a wii u roy code. Looking for a 3ds code [thats not roy] to trade for :/

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was really happy when Popple and that Koopa reporter from PiT returned in Dream Team.

I really want Fawful to return somehow in the series. I need more of his Engrish. It lights up even the most tense moments. :p

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I was really happy when Popple and that Koopa reporter from PiT returned in Dream Team.

I really want Fawful to return somehow in the series. I need more of his Engrish. It lights up even the most tense moments. :p

:231:
oh this makes me think of soemthing I kinda don';t like: Frenglish text.

I know French is first language and know quite well Enlgish to talk and write.

BUT I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME READ THESE ENGLISH TEXT FROM AN FRENCH GUY!!!!

it's like reading a post with a bunch of typos (even worst than my typos btw). It;s hurting my brain and the worst is that the contents in these texts doesn't neecessarilly worth it.

I get the purpose, I just think that character from ace attorney third game was much better.....

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Man, I need to learn certain matchups for some obscure characters. I struggle against characters like :4peach: (even though I won against her with Mac), :4gaw: or :4metaknight:.

But what matchup I really need to learn is...
2wg4or4.png

...the Villager. God, I can't beat this guy, his defensive gameplay is too strong !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom