• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
For ****s and giggles.
Yesterday, I went to this old, shutdown, bunker that was built during World at War 2 and someone thought it was cool to draw a penis. I wish I could ask them, Why? Does it bring more happiness in life?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

:4ryu:, researcher of challenges.
By the way, I'm gonna put Ryu as a secondary. He's fun, but I have to learn him better before considering him as a main.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Yesterday, I went to this old, shutdown, bunker that was built during World at War 2 and someone thought it was cool to draw a penis. I wish I could ask them, Why? Does it bring more happiness in life?
It's probably the "yolo" mentality, it's stupid I know..
This. Also, the penis is the most repetitively widespread image people can draw. Because genitalia is funny, apparently. I'm pretty sure you've all seen a penis once in your school lives, hidden in a textbook or under a desk.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This. Also, the penis is the most repetitively widespread image people can draw. Because genitalia is funny, apparently. I'm pretty sure you've all seen a penis once in your school lives, hidden in a textbook or under a desk.
Did you know the best way to draw a cat is to make the base a penis?

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Wow, compatibility with xbox 360 games. Have to admit, that's honestly great to hear. Now lets hope that Sony does this as well.

Also, was it weird hearing that the developers of Metroid Prime and Kenji Infune are making a game? Looks good anyway.

Edit: Damn, that insult at Sony. So far this is pretty decent.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

:4ryu:, researcher of challenges.
By the way, I'm gonna put Ryu as a secondary. He's fun, but I have to learn him better before considering him as a main.
This is just so Kreygasmic, yet so accurate to Ryu's character.:4feroy:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Wow, compatibility with xbox 360 games. Have to admit, that's honestly great to here. Now lets hope that Sony does this as well.

Also, was it weird hearing that the developers of Metroid Prime and Kenji Infune are making a game? Looks good anyway.
Wow, that is weird. Can't hold grudges, it's their choice what platform they want to run their games on.

The only thing I liked is the concept of transferring a robotic AI core between different robot models. Everything else was meh.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I found one on my teachers desk. -_-
Anyway, talk about game compatibility?
I just want Conker Live and Reloaded for the XBOX 360. The game looks like Star Fox commands in terms of graphics.
And is there a potty mouth switch in LaR?
It would always be off for me.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Wow, that is weird. Can't hold grudges, it's their choice what platform they want to run their games on.

The only thing I liked is the concept of transferring a robotic AI core between different robot models. Everything else was meh.
I always hope that these 3 companies could just get along. Sure, have some pot shots at others. But in the end, it should just be friendly competition.

Now if only the fans could get along...

Edit: Mod transfer? Now that's a good idea.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Everyone wants madden,too many claps,I can't take it...:yeahboi:
PVZ GW2
RIP PVZ GW 1 community...:crying:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Free mods on xbox one.:crazy:
Oooooh nice
I found one on my teachers desk. -_-
Anyway, talk about game compatibility?
I just want Conker Live and Reloaded for the XBOX 360. The game looks like Star Fox commands in terms of graphics.
And is there a potty mouth switch in LaR?
It would always be off for me.
omg your sig is amazing. I remember that video

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Bethesda made a free to playgame based on Fallout wheree you have to manage your own Vault.
AND ITS NOT PAY TO WIN

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Plants vs zombies:Garden Warfare, being the funniest, craziest shooter?

Sorry, Splatoon takes that title right now.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are people really excited about backwards compatibility? I mean it's useful, but it doesn't sound very hypeworthy.

Would love to see the PS4 get it too, though. Might give me another reason to upgrade to PS4.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Haven't played a Dark Soul's game, but it looked like one from the very beginning of the trailer.

I already know my friend's going to be hyped for it.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
OMG this looks weird but I want it.

It was from the Conker's bad fur day E3 booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom