• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Hold everything! I don't wanna see Diddy nerfed anymore. I want to see everyone else brought up to the level of Diddy. That would be awesome, I think... maybe.... okay I just wanted to be different. :(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hasn't there been only one balance patch so far and most of it was fixing glitches Greninja had?

Greninja mains aren't the ones complaining about that though.

Why do we call it the "Hoo-Haa" BTW? Diddy doesn't ever say "Hoo-Haa," Mario does though (33&34 on Sound Test)
Because of some idiot
So yeah, this was pretty awesome.

That guy is hilarious

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Hasn't there been only one balance patch so far and most of it was fixing glitches Greninja had?

Greninja mains aren't the ones complaining about that though.

Why do we call it the "Hoo-Haa" BTW? Diddy doesn't ever say "Hoo-Haa," Mario does though (33&34 on Sound Test)
It's a crowd thing that happened during Apex? Or in another tournament before that but it gained widespread popularity in Apex

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know some of the character request, namely any non game characters have been....well kind of dumb. But honestly I'm real happy that we do get to have our voices out there.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Goddamn people stole my seat in class.
Can't you choose your seat and stay on it? Damn it. Now I have to seat all the way in the back of the class because of it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
GEEZ!

Look, it`s still getting reblogued and it now has 43 notes (it had 34 like 2 hours ago....).

Which is funny because my picture to vote for Paper Mario didn`t worked as well, but that stage post is like going on like crazy.

What should I post next? a trailer idea? counterarguments? written movesets?

the possibilities are endless!

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
I can't find my focus today. It's foggy and rainy and gross and gray and Ohio is a terrible place to live for the weather.

R0Y

Smash Master
Yo-Kai Watch coming to the West... looks meh to me. Then again, I don't like Pokemon anymore.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know some of the character request, namely any non game characters have been....well kind of dumb. But honestly I'm real happy that we do get to have our voices out there.
As long as Sakurai doesn't pick a character simply because it has more requests than anyone else, I'm okay with it.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I want to play P:M and Sm4sh U just so I can say I main Yoshi in them. :yoshi2::4yoshi:

R0Y

Smash Master
Not interested in the game, but this is fantastic box art.

I love Peach's pose here.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Unless it's Ridley or Roy, that's okay.
Sakurai: We heard your requests for Ridley. As a result, we added the Yellow Devil as a playable character.
"YELLOW DEVIL WARPS IN!"
When the Yellow Devil is busy fighting, Alfonso takes his place!
Alfonso: "Leave it to me!"
Sakurai: *raughs*

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
As long as Sakurai doesn't pick a character simply because it has more requests than anyone else, I'm okay with it.
If I had to guess, it'll likely be a choice of both popularity and moveset potential. To be honest I can't really see that much of a downside if were going for the popular guys. A lot of people like them for a reason, many actually. And many see their favorite being able to have a fun fighting style. I just want the characters that have the coolest moves and bring the game some more hype.

Unless it's Ridley or Roy, that's okay.
Well of course you'd want Roy. It's in your name.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
I can't find any good Fire Emblem IF screenshots for my sig. Particularly of Garon.

He's ugly, which in Fire Emblem mean you are usually the bad guy. He looks very evil and sinister, but I want him to be more than a generic bad guy. Especially if you go Nohr, which I am.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I can't find any good Fire Emblem IF screenshots for my sig. Particularly of Garon.

He's ugly, which in Fire Emblem mean you are usually the bad guy. He looks very evil and sinister, but I want him to be more than a generic bad guy. Especially if you go Nohr, which I am.
Inb4 more evil than Ashnard, Validar and Gharnef combined :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Some people that have translated the dialogue revealed that he's not a generic bad guy.

The story doesn't really seem to have a clear good or bad side, as far as the dialogue suggests. I'm quite interested in this game, as the plot seems deep and with ambiguous morality (as in, there's no clear good or evil side).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom