• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I did quite some character challenges today (chain of 50 in Trophy Rush with :4wiifit:, beating 100-Man Smash under 3 minutes with :4miisword:, those Home-Run Contest challenges with :4charizard: and :4rob:, etc).

I also got all :4robinm: customs on the Wii U.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I approve this thread title so much,
Also I finally uploaded the first chapter of my fic.

Splinter Cell is such a perfect game... I have no words about it...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spider-Man got a slightly different costume now. There's this reboot going on in Marvel, but they aren't calling it a reboot or whatever. Instead it's "All-New All-Different". Personally, as long as Peter Parker is kept in tact, they can do pretty much anything else and I wouldn't mind so much.

Back to the Spider-Man costume, it's only slightly different. Namely the boots being a mix of Ben Riley's and the classic. The glowing eyes and Spider on the chest make me think that Peter's making a more high tech suit. I just think the artist should have made Spider-Man a bit buffer, he's not that skinny. I'm a bit excited to see what other artists do with Parker's new suit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Almost very freaking Pokémon in nightime Johto has Hypnosis...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Spider-Man got a slightly different costume now. There's this reboot going on in Marvel, but they aren't calling it a reboot or whatever. Instead it's "All-New All-Different". Personally, as long as Peter Parker is kept in tact, they can do pretty much anything else and I wouldn't mind so much.

Back to the Spider-Man costume, it's only slightly different. Namely the boots being a mix of Ben Riley's and the classic. The glowing eyes and Spider on the chest make me think that Peter's making a more high tech suit. I just think the artist should have made Spider-Man a bit buffer, he's not that skinny. I'm a bit excited to see what other artists do with Parker's new suit.
Well, they launched an Avengers post-Secret Wars preview on Free Comic Book Day and being honest, those are the same characters from the mainverse but with Miles included. So yeah, even though it's a multiverse reboot, unlike what DC does I'm sure most 616 characters will stay the same.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Forgot how fast 200CC is...
We now see a rare recording of the rare Buddha Jhoning...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tfw Wild Pokémon try to beat down your sleeping Steelix with Normal attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom