• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap I totally forgot we haven't seen him at all yet.
So now we have The Remaining 3
So, first it was the Final 5, then the Elite 4, now the Remaining 3? What'll be next? The Dynamic Duo, the One and Only and finally the Pretty-Unintereting-and-Irrelevant Zero? :chuckle:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Y'know what would make for an awesome stage? Phendrana Drifts. That place is awesome.

If DLC really is a thing, I'd make that the Metroid stage. Not too sure what I would want for Zelda. Mario could still use a Bowser's Castle stage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

None of you probably care because hype, but it's my birthday today!
I'm only 22 and I'm already starting to feel old.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone read that Avengers Comic where there's a fight between the Hulk and Captain America? The best one was when Captain America kicked Hulk in the nuts. And it worked. You gotta admit, that's awesome.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Remember Smash 4 speculation?
Ah... yes... I remember arguments about Ridley, complaining about newcomers, stupid Ridley's too big jokes, multiple fake leaks, Ridley, Gematsu, and how I made fairly large posts trying to disprove the real leak... Great to see how that turned out. :laugh:

Oh yeah, and Ridley. :upsidedown:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Poor Spring Man
Did realize people liked him enough to feel sorry for him. I guess that puts him on a higher pedestal than Sheep Man. He might have white wool, but he'll always be the black sheep of the Robot Masters.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Did realize people liked him enough to feel sorry for him. I guess that puts him on a higher pedestal than Sheep Man. He might have white wool, but he'll always be the black sheep of the Robot Masters.
What? No that was the first time I've ever seen him. I was just repeating what one of the Trehouse members said because they beat him with one shot.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't get the hate for Sheep Man. If it's only because he looks like a sheep, there's far worse robot designs.

Sheep Man and his stage are probably the more creative out of any Mega Man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't get the hate for Sheep Man. If it's only because he looks like a sheep, there's far worse robot designs.

Sheep Man and his stage are probably the more creative out of any Mega Man.
I know. But he's usually the butt of some jokes. Who's your least favorite Robot Master?

D

Deleted member

So it looks like in For Glory mode there's teams, 1v1, and FFA. The rule-set for it is 5 minutes 2 stock.
Get hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom