• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey guys. What did I miss? Any really big confirmations/deconfirmations? How does duck hunt dog play? Is there an easy way to catch up on all the leaked stuff without reading 20+ pages?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey guys. What did I miss? Any really big confirmations/deconfirmations? How does duck hunt dog play? Is there an easy way to catch up on all the leaked stuff without reading 20+ pages?
Well, maybe you cared or not, but Paper Mario got [deconfirmed] so it wasn't a good start for me, but I said multiple time I would be fine if it happens and I trulyam.

Wolf got deconfirmed too.

And my main G&W got confirmed.

I'm waiting for mewtwo and Ridley fate.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Wow. A guy goes out with his family for one day and misses all of this. That should teach me never to spend family time again.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Well, maybe you cared or not, but Paper Mario got [deconfirmed] so it wasn't a good start for me, but I said multiple time I would be fine if it happens and I trulyam.

Is there an east way to see all the information?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What is Duck Hunt Dog's final smash?
Similar to CF and MK's Final Smash. You have to stand next to your opponent, where duck hunt birds will fly into your opponent and trigger a cutscene. DHD will point at them and jump out the way, where 8-bit wild gunmen will proceed to shoot them down while cans, bullets and ducks fly everywhere. Before launching them off the stage.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Similar to CF and MK's Final Smash. You have to stand next to your opponent, where duck hunt birds will fly into your opponent and trigger a cutscene. DHD will point at them and jump out the way, where 8-bit wild gunmen will proceed to shoot them down while cans, bullets and ducks fly everywhere. Before launching them off the stage.
That is...amazing. Wow. I am speechless. SAKURAI Y U CAUSE FEELS

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609

According to Zipzo, Mewtwo is in, but we still don't know for sure.
I doubt he'd lie to us, but you never know.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Is there an east way to see all the information?
Is there a west way to see it?

Anyway, can't find an easy way to see everything at once, but I can tell you what I know:

-16-bit classic F-Zero stage. You ride on the cars and platforms above them while they move forward.

-Mother 1 Magicant stage. Has elements from both Mother 1 and Earthbound, like the Flying Men, Dungeon man, an Iron Octopus/Pencil statue, the Sky Runner, and scenes from both games in the background.

-Pictochat is back, but has radically different doodles, including one that has pipes that you can enter. I see it as a new stage.

-Master Hand and Crazy hand are fought in Classic Mode, but something...different happens halfway through on harder modes. Not gonna spoil what it is...

----

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
According to Zipzo, Mewtwo is in, but we still don't know for sure.
I doubt he'd lie to us, but you never know.
YES!!!

WOOHOO!!!

I never posted in his thread, but I take this as 99%.

Yeah, he was a vet and I had too much energy in Ridley + Paper Mario.

Btw, this means that technically, Ridley is my most wanted now.

GO RIDLEY!!!

:)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I did all I could for Palutena, Krystal, Shulk, Paper Mario, and Duck Hunt Dog, but only three of them are sure playable, while Krystal and Paper Mario are DLC material.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Duck Hunt Kirby confirmed as best Kirby.
EDIT: LOL. Lucina not unlocked.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Squirtle and Ivysaur are collectable trophies. I saw Ivysaur as a prize for Classic Mode.

Apparently Wolf is one too, from what I've heard.

Maybe Snake will get a trophy too, despite Metal Gear apparently not having any major content this time. I mean, if we got a Rayman trophy of all things...

Edit: Lucina has a pallete swap based off Tiki.

----

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Don't care what anyone says, that Dog is legit. I wasn't sure if he was going to be in, but the idea was interesting. And he turned out better than I could have imagined. He looks fun to use, if not a little slow on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom