• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Chuunibyou made me cry, and it's not even THAT sad. Jusr super cute and relates to me.
Here's a brief summary of Anohana from Tvtropes, "When someone close to you dies—be it a friend, a classmate, a significant other, or a family member—it strikes a chord. Things change. Close friends drift apart. Some move on, and some stay firmly rooted in the past."
That's what this anime is.
It has easily my favorite ED song of any anime as well.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon
Why did you even do this?

Im pretty sure he has a mod complex
Here's a brief summary of Anohana from Tvtropes, "When someone close to you dies—be it a friend, a classmate, a significant other, or a family member—it strikes a chord. Things change. Close friends drift apart. Some move on, and some stay firmly rooted in the past."
That's what this anime is.
It has easily my favorite ED song of any anime as well.
Why is it Magi was way more sad to me then that?

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
wily3.jpg

Finally beat my copy of Alpha Sapphire, so until I finish work on my next avatar, it's back to trying to destroy Mega Man.

@Kaye Cruiser

Soul.

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon 's wish of seeing 3 mods that start with F makes me think he wants to see the F word without censoring.
Somebody help me.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
*sees Welcome to the NHK* Awesome anime. It tackles the issues of societal pressures, anxiety, and stuff like that. Oh, and it's basically about Japan's hikikomori issue.

If you want a nihilistic journey into a hopeless world: watch Texhnolyze; a story about fetishes: Speed Grapher; Hyouka for some mystery fun, Oregairu for high school life from a bleak perspective, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou for some wacky comedy about high school boys, the Devil May Cry and Bayonetta anime for awesome action, Kokoro Connect for a story about the universe controlling us and how we deal with it, Seitokai Yakuindomo for innuendo galore, Minami-ke for a slice of life with the occasional Hosaka, Usagi Drop for a story of a single parent - technically he's her guardian - taking care of his grandfather's illegitimate daughter who the family shuns except for the guy taking care of her, and Burst Angel for random fun, I guess - I never watched it, though.

As for some funky music: Mr. Batty Twist.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Waitwaitwait, you made your own icon? If so that's the same thing I do with mine. xD
I do editing here and there to make things look presentable, but for the most part I use things I find online/scan.

Honestly the Sapphire avatar I was previously using was probably the closest I've had to something original as I had to revamp it from the ground up. Took me an entire afternoon to revamp it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom