• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Someone tagged me.

Don't worry, your president will never leave. Even when you want him to.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
>Goes on For Glory 1-on-1 as Luigi
>Lands Point-Blank Misfire
>KO's
>mfw

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME @Luggy
I do that all the time though.
Along with the occasional well placed 9
Someone tagged me.

Don't worry, your president will never leave. Even when you want him to.
"It was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" ~ Forensics, 2009

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*All Images break*
DAMNIT.
...*thinks of new thing to talk about*
I AM A STEGOSAURUS. :4yoshi:

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
So I'm pretty sure I failed my English final. It got to the point last night where I was up at 4am and was ready to give up and just not go to the final and I woke up my mom and started ranting and crying to her. In the end I decided to go and honestly I felt proud that I did. Pass or fail at least I tried and for once in my life I didn't quit and run away from something scary. I honestly don't know if I'm going to pass the class or not and if I fail it'll be the first class I've failed a college class (I'm a senior) but I'm glad I made it this far before seriously having this problem.

I needed somewhere to say this so there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I'm pretty sure I failed my English final. It got to the point last night where I was up at 4am and was ready to give up and just not go to the final and I woke up my mom and started ranting and crying to her. In the end I decided to go and honestly I felt proud that I did. Pass or fail at least I tried and for once in my life I didn't quit and run away from something scary. I honestly don't know if I'm going to pass the class or not and if I fail it'll be the first class I've failed a college class (I'm a senior) but I'm glad I made it this far before seriously having this problem.

I needed somewhere to say this so there.
Dont worry, I got to the point I wanted to die once. I failed PLENTY of classes so your not alone

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Either I'm high on mushroom forest music or I can't recall a guy named Shorts.
Can someone jog my memory?
Previously known as "Shortiecan brawl" iirc
I can't find his user profile here, so...

EDIT:@Flight, could you make a note NOT to like every post that catches your eye?

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Dont worry, I got to the point I wanted to die once. I failed PLENTY of classes so your not alone
Thank you and I'm glad you're not dead =)

Yeah that class was ****ing stupid. The teacher was ridiculous and everybody in class came in this morning like "I ****ing hate this teacher". For example he made us do an essay for the second half of the final but we weren't allowed to use our books for quotes and were expected to just know over 30 different stories and poems by heart.

He put an extra credit question asking us to finish the next line of a poem when we read well over 10 different poems.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shorts passed away a month ago.

Where have you guys been?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thank you and I'm glad you're not dead =)

Yeah that class was ****ing stupid. The teacher was ridiculous and everybody in class came in this morning like "I ****ing hate this teacher". For example he made us do an essay for the second half of the final but we weren't allowed to use our books for quotes and were expected to just know over 30 different stories and poems by heart.

He put an extra credit question asking us to finish the next line of a poem when we read well over 10 different poems.
I would of failed that class just to get it out of my face and took a different teach next time.

Last edited:

Soul.

Yes, Shorts passed away. It's unfortunate but what can we do about it.
At least he's resting in peace in the heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom