• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Seriously, the fact that we have to "categorize" and influence people is kind of sad. All you see are women being forced to be skinny, beautiful housewives or guys being all burly and assertive. I'd take a Faith Connors over a Princess Peach.
I would probably be classified as a tomgirl by people. :L

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Anyone seen the new DBZ Abridged episode?

Goku- "I had a dream with pirate me! I also had a dream with ninja me, but that ended."

:rotfl:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Not according to smash fanfics, where they all live in a big *** mansion together, which is located in a place called smash city :troll:
I like that setting. Social interactions between the fighters is fun.

I don't read fanfiction anymore though. I don't read much of anything any more. :/
is it bad that I still can't beat level 9 classic?
I don't want to bother doing it. I'd rather just fight real people online and that's basically most of my playtime.

D

Deleted member

Anyone seen the new DBZ Abridged episode?

Goku- "I had a dream with pirate me! I also had a dream with ninja me, but that ended."

:rotfl:
Does that imply he met Luffy and Naruto? Jump series is now canon.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I like that setting. Social interactions between the fighters is fun.

I don't read fanfiction anymore though. I don't read much of anything any more. :/

I don't want to bother doing it. I'd rather just fight real people online and that's basically most of my playtime.
I liked those as well actually. its slightly overdone, but the ones that are really well done are fun to read imo.
Also the yaoi. So much yaoi. There's Yuri as well, but not nearly enough to compare how much yaoi there is.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That anime isn't as bad as people make it out to be and When I see people overreating to it, it pisses me off and makes me sad. Its a really cute anime but the fact it is a boy that looks like a girl makes everyone bug out.
I think it's the age thing and the fact that being homosexual is a stigma. Let's see, things that should have been resolved in the 21th century: interracial relationship intolerance, sexuality intolerance, religious intolerance, bigotry overall, better mental health care, better safety and fuel economy for vehicles, pollution reduction, improved international relations, and... I could go on and on, but whatever...

I try doing that but then I remember I have work to do and start to get sad that I cant smash. Now that finals are done though..
Bunny overload?

I would probably be classified as a tomgirl by people. :L
You'd be a dandy in ye olden times. Now, you're just "effeminate" or some stupid politically correct term. Dandy, sounds much better since you could say something like: "I'm a Space Dandy". *cue epic theme*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think it's the age thing and the fact that being homosexual is a stigma. Let's see, things that should have been resolved in the 21th century: interracial relationship intolerance, sexuality intolerance, religious intolerance, bigotry overall, better mental health care, better safety and fuel economy for vehicles, pollution reduction, improved international relations, and... I could go on and on, but whatever...

Bunny overload?

You'd be a dandy in ye olden times. Now, you're just "effeminate" or some stupid politically correct term. Dandy, sounds much better since you could say something like: "I'm a Space Dandy". *cue epic theme*
*hears Space Dandy and sees bunnies* Did someone was Space Dandy? Did someone post bunnies?

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Anyway, I should get back to this pile of work I've got. Who knows? Maybe I'll finish at a decent time and be able to play Smash with some of you later. Peace out.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom