• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But the joke is that I posted faster than you and if you finish Adventure mode faster...... Ah, forget it.:crying:
O I C

I didn't notice :p (Pretty sure Final Destination's theme plays when you fight Bowser before you fight Giga though)

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Did anyone hear about the Black Knight Satellite?

It's a satellite that was discovered in a polar orbit around earth in 1957

which was before ANY country on earth had the technology to do that

It's a real thing that NASA has photographs of of unknown origin

that is beaming mysterious radio signals

"
  1. According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago."
That means aliens have been monitoring the earth since 13,000

They're out there
Hmm. That's pretty interesting actually, but I haven't heard anything about a satellite.. Was this Black Knight satellite talked about in the news recently or something? Regardless, I personally believe that aliens exsist. They've popped up everywhere in some form in human history, whether they be gods or messangers of some kind. There's been UFO sightings, unexplained occurances...I find it very hard to believe that we are the only living beings in the universe.

domokl

Smash Lord
yeah main reason I believe we aren't the only ones in the galaxy is that it is WAY too farfetched that we are the only planet in the WHOLE GIGANTIC universe that just happened to get the right conditions for life.

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash
yeah main reason I believe we aren't the only ones in the galaxy is that it is WAY too farfetched that we are the only planet in the WHOLE GIGANTIC universe that just happened to get the right conditions for life.
And that's not even taking into consideration the possibility of a multiverse.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So.. I just had sand come of of my bathroom drain. Sand.

I live in the middle of IL, no where near water. like, i've never even set my feet in sand, and it just shoots out of my drain.

Just.... What? WHAT??Is this **** normal for a Apartment to do? Am I in some sort of weird Japanese horror movie? Is it Ebola at it's purest form?

D

Deleted member

I live in the middle of IL, no where near water. like, i've never even set my feet in sand, and it just shoots out of my drain.

Just.... What? WHAT??Is this **** normal for a Apartment to do? Am I in some sort of weird Japanese horror movie? Is it Ebola at it's purest form?
Say your goodbyes while you can guys, exaggerated got Sand Ebola.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh boy.

SmashCthulhu has invaded the Rayman thread. Good times.

So what else is going on besides Pokemon and OBJECTION talk?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I decided to try Twitch, and ProtonJon is streaming, allowing me to see what the streams are like. This'll be fun.

Edit: Oh good, and it's Smash Wii U, I only see this ending in wonders.

You are currently experiencing a post-apocalyptic even.
Lock your doors and windows, go to your basement, and pray the zombies don't find you.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
The belief that Earth couldn't possibly be the only planet to have intelligent life does have sound logic to back it up, but I see our planet as a freak accident in the universe. It's a miracle that so much life can exist on Earth the way it does. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if there weren't any sort of Human-like Aliens in the universe.
I'm not really a Science/theory guy so please forgive me if I just said something stupid.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Logsmash

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LogMash

Perhaps it's some kind of "not-sand" sediment that's built up in your drain? I'm no :4mario:but that's my best guess.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Call today at 1-800-Can't Let you Do That Sakurai, and get Wolf to pown Sakurai, for the low low cost of supporting him for DLC and telling your friends to support him. Wolf's Can't let you do that Sakurai service.
Wolf won't let Sakurai do that, unless he's adding him in as DLC, then Wolf will let him do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom