• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of Blizzard games...
If we're talking about WoW and Hearthstone, I concur, but if we're talking about Blizzard's old game like Diablo, Warcraft which created DOTA and MOBA-games, and Starcraft, then it's strategy. Blizzard was all about real-time strategy games kind of like how Square Enix was all about some form of a RPG. Lately, everything seems more like cash-grabs and little to no new games/franchises.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Code Name Steam doesn't really look great to me, I'd rather a new Fire Emblem or something.

Or Panel de Pon. Why did IS have to kill the series off?

Soul.

[sees Pupa in the convo]
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(bonus points to whomever gets the reference)

...So, is VGA worth watching right now or not?
Nah. It's as pointless as VGX.
Wait, Smash 3DS lost? WELL that made it even more pointless.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I see him everywhere.
I dunno, i purchase my games at The Mall of America, which is the biggest mall in the world. (Yes, the Mall of America is in Bloomington Minnesota) And when I picked up my copy of Smash, every department in the entire mall was sold out of Link Amiibos. I'm hoping they're all back in stock by Christmas.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I dunno, i purchase my games at The Mall of America, which is the biggest mall in the world. (Yes, the Mall of America is in Bloomington Minnesota) And when I picked up my copy of Smash, every department in the entire mall was sold out of Link Amiibos. I'm hoping they're all back in stock by Christmas.
Really? everywhere in my area is out of villager.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So out of boredom I was able to make this:
HNI_0015.JPG

Granted, the illusion of the glorious mustache is ruined whenever he makes any other facial expression that's not neutral. But I think the mustache compensates for it (also, I blame the game).
I have seen and own DK and Samus.
Maybe I've seen DK, but not Samus.
Though it could be because I tend to visit the local Gamestop for my games. On the bright side, I could get Shulk (when he's out, at least).

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
For me:
Always see: :4dk::4link::4yoshi::4kirby::4pikachu::4peach:
See most of the time: :4mario::4samus::4fox:
See sometimes: :4wiifit:
Never see: :4marth::4villager:

Also Mario Kart 8 won best Sports/Racing game!
EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hahahaha MK8 just won best Sports/Racing game, up against all those 'serious' games.

How do you like us now EA.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo won a good amount of awards glad smash wii u and mario kart won they truly deserved it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
JWittz review of smash, he said "I don't like continually fighting and winning against players of lesser skill, I'd rather be fighting as losing against higher level players"

I was thinking: "Those higher level players are probably thinking the same thing when fighting and winning against you"
I'd rather play against people online and continually win. I hate losing.

D

Deleted member

Nah. It's as pointless as VGX.
Wait, Smash 3DS lost? WELL that made it even more pointless.
inb4 Smash Wii U doesn't win either :troll:

Wait, it won on something? My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Mario Kart 8 won? Good. THE DREAMS OF HAVING A GAME LIKE THIS ONE IN THE NEXT NINTENDO HANDHELD. MAKE IT HAPPEN NINTENDO. YOU CAN DO IT.
Smash Wii U won what.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Uhhhhh. Anyway, I want to make a thread where the readers would, with a few interesting restrictions, post their own rosters as if they were in charge of the roster picking for a future Smash game. They could also post which are starters and unlockables, unlockable methods for those unlockables, etc. if they'd like. Just a fun little thread because I'm bored and want to make such a thing. >.> Best board to post it?

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Hey guys I have a question if anyone's willing to answer it. o.o
Depends what the question is.

EDIT:Nevermind.

Uhhhhh. Anyway, I want to make a thread where the readers would, with a few interesting restrictions, post their own rosters as if they were in charge of the roster picking for a future Smash game. They could also post which are starters and unlockables, unlockable methods for those unlockables, etc. if they'd like. Just a fun little thread because I'm bored and want to make such a thing. >.> Best board to post it?
SmashBoards. :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Unlocked :4robinm:'s Custom Moves + All-Star Trophy
Getting :4kirby:'s Custom Moves have been a pain in the rear end so far
And I accidentally unlocked all of :4fox:'s Custom Moves, but I'll do his All-Star when it's his turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom