• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Knuckles the Knuckles Knuckles the Knuckles

Not even gonna lie, I have to keep looking at your avatar several times to try and figure out what the hell is going on in it and to make sure it's not what I think it is. ¦D

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmm...question time to lighten the mood! Marth vs Link. Who would win in a swordfight? Under these conditions, they'd only use their swords. Discuss!

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hmm...question time to lighten the mood! Marth vs Link. Who would win in a swordfight? Under these conditions, they'd only use their swords. Discuss!
I'd say Link personally. The Master Sword was made by the goddesses while Marth's sword was made by Naga.

Goddesses vs. Dragon? Goddesses win.

Also, regardless of the circumstances I see Link being the stronger/more experienced of the two, since ya know...reincarnated hero and all.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have to go for Link. I'm not doing it biased, but Link has the experience of various lifetimes.

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
I don't really know much about Marth other than that he's a prince and he does use a sword pretty effectively, but I guess I'll have to say Link because he's been trained by so many people(the sign in Ocarina of Time, the old man in Wind Waker, the old man in Phantom Hourglass, the Stalfos in Twilight princess etc.). Also the master sword is pretty damn awesome, I doubt Marth can top that.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Why couldn't I pick Lucina?

But to be serious, probably Link. Even if Marth lands a critical hit with a killing edge, Link has fairies in bottles.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What is your least favourite music genre?
I have to say rap.
My favourite is classical music.
Honestly I'm not a music person. I know nothing about bands, musicians or instruments.

Only stuff I listen to is some OSTs.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It's so nice to watch Nichijou. It's dumb, but at the same time intelligent in it's idiotic humour. It's so sad that there's only 26 episodes though, but I can understand. After all, it's 26 episodes of random scenes and overal happiness.
This show is truly amazing.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
What is your least favourite music genre?
I have to say rap.
My favourite is classical music.
Rap, I can't understand it anymore and the rappers make up a lot of words and they bring stupid dances
Marth, I like link but he too slow.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Which Link are we talking about? Someone like OOT Link and TP Link would most likely dominate Marth, SS Link I wager would be a close call, others would fail utterly. Wind Waker is a wild card since while having little training his style is unpredictable and has very good instincts.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
On a logical standpoint? Link has the advantage of a sturdier type of blade that has more weight which no one with a brain would try to block with a toothpick that Marth has. Never played skyward sword but if that incarnation is another Link who was just a dude who was given an sword and suddenly becomes a warrior by Low standards inc. Then Marth would win.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Never played skyward sword but if that incarnation is another Link who was just a dude who was given an sword and suddenly becomes a warrior by Low standards inc. Then Marth would win.
He reunited and posessed the entire Triforce.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp. @ Opossum Opossum , I think you may wanna be wary of any account who's 26 years old and has no avatar as well. There's one browsing this thread right now, one AdamantHelix...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
On a logical standpoint? Link has the advantage of a sturdier type of blade that has more weight which no one with a brain would try to block with a toothpick that Marth has. Never played skyward sword but if that incarnation is another Link who was just a dude who was given an sword and suddenly becomes a warrior by Low standards inc. Then Marth would win.
He reunited and posessed the entire Triforce.
Additionally, timeline wise, Skyward Link is the original Link that all of the other ones are descendants of. I think that alone speaks for how awesome he basically is.

Unless you're one of those people who wants to stay in denial of the official timeline.

Blood? That's not good.
Eh, it's mostly leftovers from my seasonal nosebleeds. What doesn't come out of my nose goes down my throat until it comes back out or...doesn't.

It's been like that for years. I'm used to it. Plus, I haven't had a terribad one yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom