• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Okay, I'm gonna pull a @Frostwraith here.

I love this little medley. Although it ain't much different in tone and rhythm to other Mario themes, it's still as bouncy as the original songs.

My favorite part is when it hits 1:19, where it brings in a slowed down, soothing rendition of the Starman theme. The pace slows for a small moment, whilst the tuba in the background mesmerises you, allowing your mind to bathe in your SMW nostalgia for a quaint moment.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I literally can't even right now.
(so simple. But so funny)
you should have seen the twitch chat during zenith, whenever 64 came on all the other 64 players would get in the chat and i pasted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so many times that they all started doing it with me, i started writing people's names in all caps and replacing any O's with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s, and then we lost our **** when Komotonoto showed up

then YBOMBB kept trying to join the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spam but he kept ****ng up the copy paste

64 is great

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh, he uses Aura for everything.

If he can throw his little aura balls around the place and knock people out, why doesn't he take some aura pills and knock himself out.
Because!......AURA! And I don't use it for everything! I don't use it for running! Gotta keep my lucardio up you know!

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't think anyone ever bothered because most of the regulars here knew I use Smashboards Sugilite and thus wouldn't have really been affected by it since pink compliments purple.

One of the reasons me and @ mimgrim mimgrim make such a cute little pair whenever he's pranked. ¦D
If I ever get pranked again. Expect a lot of Marluxia next time.

However I think the first, and so far only, time I got pranked scared people from doing it to me again. Because I embraced the pink. xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have 45 headgear items. 3 left and I'm done; I'm doing the Target Blast method.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Masterpieces
Master Orders
Master Hand
Master Core
Master Giant
Master Beast
Master Edges
Master Sabre
Master Shadow
Master Fortress

Super Master Bros. for Wii U

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
aint nobody gonna stop cliffjumper from going fast

Soul.

Apparently Majora's Mask 3D will take advantage of the New 3DS in some form.
inb4 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sonic '22 bugs list:
Booting the game up crashes the system, rendering it unable to be used.
If lucky, the system becomes evil and tries to fight you!

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Loving the Mario Kart 8 DLC! ...even if it took two hours to download... :urg:

Anyway, I love how the Blue Falcon controls, fast but with poor handling, feels like I'm playing an F-Zero game!

My first post? In the Social 2.0 and I remember my first like was from either @ FlappyFalco FlappyFalco , Vegito2727 @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , @dimensionsword64 or @ mimgrim mimgrim
I'm too lazy to look
What's this?! A tag, for me?!

But yeah, I was on the thread at the time and I like a lot, so it was probably me. :colorful:

Anyone else have a love/hate relationship with anime? I've seen some really good ones, and it's undoubtedly an entertaining medium. I just don't get why some people act like its the be-all, end-all of animation. Random pet peeve I suppose, haha
I too, have a love/hate relationship with anime. It's not just the fans, but the actual content of the shows. They often glorify Japan as this wonderland where no one is fat (this is a arguably true) and every kid is an academic genius, every foreigner is welcomed with open arms and that there actually is more than 20 square kilometres of pollution free countryside! And people wonder where this weeaboo movement came from... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom