• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yep, and I don't really know what tsundere is ... I know yandere though...
The character initially behaves angrily and hatefully towards you, but slowly becomes more friendly as time passes and you get to know the character better.

I'm a bit surprised that you knew yandere but not tsundere, though. :p

:231:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tentacruel's special defense is high, but it still can't take physical hits all that well. Most Poison-type Pokemon tend to have a weak defense stat, so in the cases where a Poison-type has a higher special defense than physical defense, you're usually better off using Psyshock over Psychic to take it down.
Indeed. It having Clear Body or Liquid Ooze is at least better than it having Poison Point, at least. Well, to a degree.

That said, the only reason annoyance is it using Poison attacks on you at best. I don't think any Steel types currently resist Water besides Dialga... which is kind of annoying. :/

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The character initially behaves angrily and hatefully towards you, but slowly becomes more friendly as time passes and you get to know the character better.

What I see in the gameplay footage, she's uh... a bit of a jerk at first in my opinion, but she is pretty nice.

Thanks to the Yandere Simulator Let's play that I often see on Youtube... man that game is bizarre.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ah. I forgot how annoying they were in Hoenn. :p

Hoping they reduce the encounter rate.

They already reduced the encounter rate, though. You'll notice a big difference if you compare RSE Hoenn and ORAS Hoenn for example.

But maybe it won't be that bad because it's (Tentacool) not in the regional dex. Not likely, though, as the only Dex it skipped was the Unova ones.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If you search deep, you'll find the better Tenacool.

SO RADICAL
Why isn't this a meme? That last pic is avatar worthy. LMAO

I never really understood why people like tsunederes. I find them to be unrealistic, annoying, and formulaic the more and more manga/anime I read/watch.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That said, the only reason annoyance is it using Poison attacks on you at best. I don't think any Steel types currently resist Water besides Dialga... which is kind of annoying. :/
Ferroseed and Ferrothorn both resist Water-type attacks, and thanks to their Grass/Steel-typing, they're immune to the Poison-type and the Poison status condition.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I never really understood why people like tsunederes. I find them to be unrealistic, annoying, and formulaic the more and more manga/anime I read/watch.
I guess because you have to work towards earning their affection. And if you have to expend effort on something, you value it more.

I have grown tired of formulaic tsunderes, but if they have the gift of sarcasm, I enjoy them. :laugh:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I can see that the discussion has moved to tsunderes, and whether or not someone is one. I really don't think that would be necessary in a Pokemon game.
Anyway, I like the region, I love the islands being mini regions (expecting to have a single pokemon with four forms, depending on the island), but I hope that traveling between them is made easy enough.
I wonder how they will fill the space between the islands. (I want a shipwreck with pirate pokemon.)
I really should get the game on release. (Even though I won't, since I never do with any game.)

R0Y

Smash Master
Haven't been a big Pokemon guy in a looooooooooooooooooong time (you'd be shocked how long), but I'm really looking forward to seeing non-Zelda stuff at E3 too, as much as I love 3D Zelda to death. Was getting worried there, but I guess it's just Zelda is the only game playable. Not sure why they acted like it was the only game in the initial PR instead of doing damage control, however.

Dolls of voodoo all stuck with pins
One for each of us and our sins
So you lay us in a line
Push your pins, they make us humble
Only you can tell in time
If we fall or merely stumble

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ferroseed and Ferrothorn both resist Water-type attacks, and thanks to their Grass/Steel-typing, they're immune to the Poison-type and the Poison status condition.
Dang it, when I looked at Bulbapedia, I didn't notice any Grass/Steel. >.< I'm waiting for a Steel/Dragon myself other than a Legendary. Also, a Knight being Steel/Fighting would be neat. Fighting is mostly considered the type about Honor, so it fits a lot. Of course, I'm not talking about a Dullahan, who is more Fairy material(either Ghost or Steel can work for the other type. Like with Froslass, more than two types make sense).

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Reminds me of the Chess match in No Game No Life. It simultaneously felt like an asspull and a genius moment.

---------------------------

What is the non-Zelda stuff at E3 anyway, besides Pokémon?

According to e3.nintendo.com

Then be sure to come back for a second day of livestreaming, starting at 10 a.m. PT on June 15. The day will start with a special Pokémon GO developer Q&A session. Then Nintendo Treehouse: Live will showcase upcoming games such as Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.
So these games and more.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Dang it, when I looked at Bulbapedia, I didn't notice any Grass/Steel. >.< I'm waiting for a Steel/Dragon myself. Also, a Knight being Steel/Fighting would be neat. Fighting is mostly considered the type about Honor, so it fits a lot. Of course, I'm not talking about a Dullahan, who is more Fairy material(either Ghost or Steel can work for the other type. Like with Froslass, more than two types make sense).
Uh, we have a Steel/Dragon

According to e3.nintendo.com

So these games and more.
Hm. I'm not really interested in those though. Ah, whatever.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I guess because you have to work towards earning their affection. And if you have to expend effort on something, you value it more.

I have grown tired of formulaic tsunderes, but if they have the gift of sarcasm, I enjoy them. :laugh:

The ones I have seen just beat up the MC and that is in every tsundere so I just started dikiling them because they got too annoying and ******

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The ones I have seen just beat up the MC and that is in every tsundere so I just started dikiling them because they got too annoying and ******
Eh, that's boring.

I realised that although I do watch a lot of those high school girl animes, I don't recall a lot of tsunderes. (Then again I do have a preference towards wacky ones.)
Kagami from Lucky Star is the only one I like.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Shame it's not as busy here anymore.

Wait until the NX port announcement :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I can see that the discussion has moved to tsunderes, and whether or not someone is one. I really don't think that would be necessary in a Pokemon game.
Anyway, I like the region, I love the islands being mini regions (expecting to have a single pokemon with four forms, depending on the island), but I hope that traveling between them is made easy enough.
I wonder how they will fill the space between the islands. (I want a shipwreck with pirate pokemon.)
I really should get the game on release. (Even though I won't, since I never do with any game.)
I agree (But I guarantee you there won't be any yandere characters in a Pokemon game…)
The Alola region might be the largest region to date if exclude Kanto and Johto region combine.
And geez, both my two brothers are going to purchase Sun version, that means I have to buy Moon version…

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Shame it's not as busy here anymore.

Wait until the NX port announcement :p
Yeah, a lot of the folk migrated to the Disco Room and the NintenZone.

I've given up hope of the thread ever recovering. Maybe when the Smash 5 rolls around and there's a lot of fresh blood....

And geez, both my two brothers are going to purchase Sun version, that means I have to buy Moon version…
So, all three of you wanted the Sun version? :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sooo... Muhammad Ali has passed away. He was 74.

Rest in peace.

2016 has not been kind to celebrities at all...

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think Ali's death actually hit me the hardest compared to the previous deaths announced this year. RIP The Greatest of All Time.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
A big thing we need to remember is that no one is immortal and will not be around forever. The greats can't be around forever, and we have to move forward by bolstering our current generations' rising entertainers, writers, athletes, and actors in hopes that they too can inspire future generations in the same way that people like Robin Williams, Alan Rickman, and Muhammad Ali did for us.

Ali was a great man and should not just be remembered as a three time heavyweight champion, but also as a champion for civil rights. It may feel that we lost someone great, but he tried to leave behind a better world, and I can't ask for any better than that.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Urgh... enough with the Yokai Watch and Pokemon comparison... I assume it's just a coincidence.

And what do you guys think about this video? Do you think Yokai Watch will be the next Pokemon?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I love Tsundere's but I guess... Everyone already kinda knows that. lol

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yeah, a lot of the folk migrated to the Disco Room and the NintenZone.

I've given up hope of the thread ever recovering. Maybe when the Smash 5 rolls around and there's a lot of fresh blood....
And if we are ever around of course. I somewhat regret not being able to to participate in the Brawl stuff back then but I had to focus on school so much.

For some reason, I haven't been able to play the Wii U lately. Not sure how or why, but I'm more into just playing the old school games like Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy 7. I guess ever since college started for me five years ago, I've been wanting to be more social which I've done. At the same time I miss playing games while taking responsibilities of being an adult. Plus it was nice when I usually had a get together on Fridays at my old college where we recorded games and played them (I was owning everyone in Mario Kart which didn't surprise me lmao), I think I just need to take a step back and really play the classic games that I've been holding onto but never had the chance to play yet before I get more into the newer games. Hell, I haven't even touched Super Mario Maker yet even though I bought it when it first came out (sad Crusher right here)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have been trying to play around with sound hacking for Smash Wii U, but it turns out that there are some inconvenient monkey wrenches with making Smash Wii U sound hacks than with doing sound hacks for Brawl. The biggest issue is converting your sound clip into .idsp format, and that ends up giving me a static sound at the very end of the sound clip for just about everything I do; this even included my attempt to replace Fox's voice clips, and they don't even loop.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Do they have any for the other DLC?
Not sure...
And I was also think Bayonetta's guidance could adapted from the one in her trailer, where Palutena, Pit, and Bayonetta were talking.

Last edited:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Do they have any for the other DLC?
My only complaints is that Dark Pit only has like 3 lines. >_> Come on....

Other than that, these voice actors/actresses are really talented in the art of imitation.

Pit & Dark Pit: Girls......they just don't understand.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My only complaints is that Dark Pit only has like 3 lines. >_> Come on....

Other than that, these voice actors/actresses are really talented in the art of imitation.

Pit & Dark Pit: Girls......they just don't understand.
Hm.. this one did slightly poorly compare to the recent one, but it's understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom