• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Windows 10 still gives some lols

I turned on my laptop as usual but the login screen was locked; I couldn't type my password so after a couple of minutes I shut down the system by force, after turning it on, Windows started to work in some random updates, restarted, and then continued working on the updates and finally allowed me to login .
My Start Menu is still broken. Even if I use Restore Point, a blue screen will occur and break it again.

If they fixed all the bugs in 10, I'd give it more praise.

D

Deleted member

Have you guys ever recieved this error?

It's happened to me twice. Gets annoying but the only way that fixes it is by rebooting the machine.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

It's happened to me twice. Gets annoying but the only way that fixes it is by rebooting the machine.
I have never got that error yet... The only critical thing that has happened to me was an BSOD which i had to reinstall Windows because of it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Luckily not, I never used Cortana actually, I only use the menu to open the Money & Economics app
The only errors I got so far is explorer.exe hanging sometimes and the same process crashing during shutdown

My Start Menu is still broken. Even if I use Restore Point, a blue screen will occur and break it again.

If they fixed all the bugs in 10, I'd give it more praise.
From what I read, System Restore can worsen the problem, I found a method to fix the start menu via PowerShell
https://www.techmesto.com/fix-start-menu-broken-windows-10-technical-preview/

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
One huge misconception about Sonic: its not about going fast. Its about solid platforming that rewards your knowledge and skill with speed. These games ware made with speedrunning mentality in mind, to the point of being conceptualised while essentialy speedrunning Super Mario Bros. Multiple paths in levels help that too, with faster ones being harder to reach and keep being on. Spindashing existing so that they can have more momentum gimmics in stages, since begginers can now get a boost they need to clear them, while experts can use it as the initial start of the "run" and then later clear those gimmics in one motion, ect

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So tomorrow, I tell my boss that I'm leaving my restaurant job in a couple of weeks.

This is gonna feel awkward.

D

Deleted member

Luckily not, I never used Cortana actually, I only use the menu to open the Money & Economics app
The only errors I got so far is explorer.exe hanging sometimes and the same process crashing during shutdown
I don't use Cortana either and got the error no matter what. Weird.

S

Silver_1357

Nope. Haven't gotten it yet.

I don't even know how Cortana works, but I've heard of it.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Is it Bad That i hate Steven Univer- *Gets Shot*

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is it Bad That i hate Steven Univer- *Gets Shot*
No, it's not. All of us can deside what to like and what not (though sometimes there exists stupid reasons for it).

Just make sure you never say that on Tumblr.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still need to catch up with SU.

Reasons I have yet to: Procrastination and laziness.

It seems like I'm like this with nearly every show I want to catch up with....it usually only crosses my mind when I don't actually have a good time to watch some....

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I still need to catch up with SU.

Reasons I have yet to: Procrastination and laziness.

It seems like I'm like this with nearly every show I want to catch up with....it usually only crosses my mind when I don't actually have a good time to watch some....
You're too lazy to watch a series that's sectioned into 10 min. episodes?

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I Like The Show, But It's Got Old. I Don't hate it doh. ;)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You're too lazy to watch a series that's sectioned into 10 min. episodes?
Eh, I prefer to watch episodes en-mass. If I want to catch up with them I usually like to make it a time where I can marathon them.

I suppose it's more about me just being ridiculously forgetful and less about laziness....

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I just looked at it....
Before the images even loaded my computer started overclocking.
So what happened to social 20XX?
It might happen but because of the new rules... I might have to cancel it...

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So.....the flash of the iphone is weird tbh, but apparently, it works better on vertical while it's better to take horizontal......

anyway, here's my pc:
IMG_1581.JPG
The red light is actually my wireless card adapter just saying it's on :)

how does it look?

I personally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it :)

edit: the image was so big I had to spoiler it

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to watch "The Ultimate Enemy" episode of Danny Phantom again; man, Hartman and company did a great job with this TV Movie, it is a really really dark story and has a cold-blooded enemy in the form of Dan Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom