• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a lot of progress in Prime 2 again, 2 E-Tanks, Light Suit, and the Sun Burst are mine now. Still, now I got to find those 9 keys. If they are what I think they are, I should find about 3 of them with little difficulty. Otherwise, I'll have to bumble around for a good while.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
The movie exists, you should see the trailer

The Tire uses Psychic powers to blow up peoples heads :4villagerf:
And oh man, it's as dumb as it sounds. There's also a scene where the tire watches a woman take a shower. I am not joking... I wish I was, I wish.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They should've at least put a color slider on the settings app.
Yep, not having it is a flaw
But Im sure they'll address that in a future update

I tested Ow The Edge browser, really fast (outperforms FireFox imo) and I like the sober design, hopefully they'll support AdBlock soon

D

Deleted member

Tier lists in a nutshell;

• X should be higher.
  • Y should be lower.
  • Why is X lower/higher than Y?
  • :4diddy: sucks.
Sheik should be higher.
Samus should be lower.
Why is Mii Swordfighter higher than Ness?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The awful hitbox placemement and lack of buffs is the reason why Samus keeps getting the D Tier

D

Deleted member

Yep, not having it is a flaw
But Im sure they'll address that in a future update

I tested Ow The Edge browser, really fast (outperforms FireFox imo) and I like the sober design, hopefully they'll support AdBlock soon
Indeed. I'm liking Edge so far. I may switch to it the moment AdBlock launches.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The awful hitbox placemement and lack of buffs is the reason why Samus keeps getting the D Tier
Isn't Samus suppose to be a strong, independent woman who won't let no man tie her down? :troll:

She's not upholding that reputation very well.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Indeed. I'm liking Edge so far. I may switch to it the moment AdBlock launches.
Just curious... Would you say it's faster than Chrome? I might switch.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just curious... Would you say it's faster than Chrome? I might switch.
Chrome still outperforms Edge for a bit (but in some benchmarks Edge is faster)
Is like a close horse race, so it's hard to tell

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, it's official. I'm selling Splatoon.

I don't think this is my kind of game really. The fact the Wii U Gamepad is a forced controller is really unappealing to me and I've grown to disliking the third camera view for a shooter. The hourly changes are also kind of dumb.

All these things, cept the third party camera thing, can be remedied but I doubt they will be. Either way, I'm sticking to TF2. *shrugs*

T

Trick or Treat

*logs back in*

Alright guys, I'm off for now. See you later!

*logs out*

D

Deleted member

I don't think this is my kind of game really. The fact the Wii U Gamepad is a forced controller is really unappealing to me and I've grown to disliking the third camera view for a shooter. The hourly changes are also kind of dumb.

All these things, cept the third party camera thing, can be remedied but I doubt they will be. Either way, I'm sticking to TF2. *shrugs*
Looks like you did the right choice.

D

Deleted member

Too bad you'll only get 10 bucks for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Thats understandable
Too bad you'll only get 10 bucks for it.
unless you give it to someone who REALLY wants it

Soul.

so, are you no longer going back to squidboards?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I never played Splatoon. Is it good? (I am hearing that it's not right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom