• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have a question for the Metroid fan here. (If there is one.:4samus:) Do you think i'm going to have a long time before i can finish Metroid Prime 1? And the next Primes too?

D

Deleted member

Hard to say. I'm the only one who wants to push the limit. The others are okay with 2k pages.

So, probably 2.5k again, unless something happens.

:231:
Like timezones, as was the case with the previous thread.

Soul.

Hard to say. I'm the only one who wants to push the limit. The others are okay with 2k pages.

So, probably 2.5k again, unless something happens.

Eh, honestly this limit increase should have been in 4.0 or something. Forum bugs be damned.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I have a question for the Metroid fan here. (If there is one.:4samus:) Do you think i'm going to have a long time before i can finish Metroid Prime 1? And the next Primes too?
If you got your objective memorized then you can beat the games pretty quick I guess. I'm no speed runner but they shouldn't take more than a week if you play like 2 hours a day I think. I'm actually playing metroid prime 2 myself. :samus:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you got your objective memorized then you can beat the games pretty quick I guess. I'm no speed runner but they shouldn't take more than a week if you play like 2 hours a day I think. I'm actually playing metroid prime 2 myself. :samus:
YEAH I GOT A ANSWER.....Oops, sorry for that. I'm not a speed runner and it's my....1/2 that i play Metroid Prime 1 i can say? (I played far in the begin in the Gamecube version but then i buy the Prime Trilogie and so i have to come back at the point i was.) So it's going to take me a long time i guess. Thank's for feedback still!:4pacman:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
YEAH I GOT A ANSWER.....Oops, sorry for that. I'm not a speed runner and it's my....1/2 that i play Metroid Prime 1 i can say? (I played far in the begin in the Gamecube version but then i buy the Prime Trilogie and so i have to come back at the point i was.) So it's going to take me a long time i guess. Thank's for feedback still!:4pacman:
No problemo! :bluejump:

D

Deleted member

I haven't even started MPT yet.. got to find a working Nunchuk first for that to happen.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't even started MPT yet.. got to find a working Nunchuk first for that to happen.
Woah! You gonna to play a Metroid game? Well it's surprising for me since i known that you hate the fanbase. But it's a good thing that you gonna to play it so!
SamusThumbsUp.png

Last edited:

Soul.

After 10.0 this thread is going to run out of ideas.
Private Social Thread group let's go.

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
So I bought Golden Sun a long time ago on the Nintendo eShop and haven't played it at all.

Is there something wrong with me?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
A certain modsupial.

How do mods reserve being OP? Do they nominate themselves and then there's a vote? Or do they just yell shotgun/dibs/bags/etc.?
I'm guessing it's the latter but I like to let my imagination run and think mods have formed some kind of high class society and speak with posh accents when not in Social Threads.

D

Deleted member

A certain marsupial.

I see.
Cannot wait until we totally skip 9.0 in favor of the suceeding version number to mock a certain operating system's name. :troll:

Woah! You gonna to play a Metroid game? Well it's surprising for me since i known that you hate the fanbase. But it's a good thing that you gonna to play it so!
View attachment 65695
Yeah, I just don't like the fanbase. Games are great though, I won't deny that. Played a couple of the original NES game (and Zero Mission), Super Metroid, Fusion, Other M (the baby!) and a little bit of the first Prime.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see.
Cannot wait until we totally skip 9.0 in favor of the suceeding version number to mock a certain operating system's name. :troll:

Yeah, I just don't like the fanbase. Games are great though, I won't deny that. Played a couple of the original NES game (and Zero Mission), Super Metroid, Fusion, Other M (the baby!) and a little bit of the first Prime.
Excepteted Other M, you have play all the game i played! Even like me a little of the first Prime! 2 much coincident 4 me. Seriously tough, good thing that you still like the game even with this fanbase of baby cry! (The Baby...:4samus:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Excepteted Other M, you have play all the game i played! Even like me a little of the first Prime! 2 much coincident 4 me. Seriously tough, good thing that you still like the game even with this fanbase of baby cry! (The Baby...:4samus:)
I see. The only one I don't really like much is Hunters. How am I supposed to play that if I'm left handed?

Unless there's some option I never looked up..

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How do mods reserve being OP? Do they nominate themselves and then there's a vote? Or do they just yell shotgun/dibs/bags/etc.?
I'm guessing it's the latter but I like to let my imagination run and think mods have formed some kind of high class society and speak with posh accents when not in Social Threads.
We settle it in Smash. Just dibs.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see. The only one I don't really like much is Hunters. How am I supposed to play that if I'm left handed?

Unless there's some option I never looked up..
I don't known really. Maybe wait until a release on the Wii U Virtual Consol for have maybe better control? This game play like Kid Icarus Uprising. Who is another game that's hard to play apparently for left handed.

D

Deleted member

After 10.0 this thread is going to run out of ideas.
Private Social Thread group let's go.
Let's run it under the thread-as-a-service model instead.

I don't known really. Maybe wait until a release on the Wii U Virtual Consol for have maybe better control? This game play like Kid Icarus Uprising. Who is another game that's hard to play apparently for left handed.
At least with :4pit:, you can use the Circle Pad Pro add-on or the New 3DS C-Stick.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Let's run it under the thread-as-a-service model instead.

At least with :4pit:, you can use the Circle Pad Pro add-on or the New 3DS C-Stick.
Well so i think the best thing for you is else:
-Play it on a emulator. (If this is possible.)
Or
- Wait for a release on Wii U
I can't have any other idea right now. Sorry for that.

D

Deleted member

Well so i think the best thing for you is else:
-Play it on a emulator. (If this is possible.)
Or
- Wait for a release on Wii U
I can't have any other idea right now. Sorry for that.
It's cool. I actually tested it on an emulator years ago.. yeah, I know piracy is bad. Keyboards aren't that great for gaming.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's cool. I actually tested it on an emulator years ago.. yeah, I know piracy is bad. Keyboards aren't that great for gaming.
I don't like play at all on Keyboard. I think it just doesn't fit for me for play a game. But hey, maybe you can find a adaptor for using a regular controler on PC. Some people do that.

D

Deleted member

I don't like play at all on Keyboard. I think it just doesn't fit for me for play a game. But hey, maybe you can find a adaptor for using a regular controler on PC. Some people do that.
Indeed. I tried to get my Pro Controller to work with my laptop right after I got the latter. Turns out I can't.. the built-in Bluetooth won't work at all (with the controller). I would need a USB adapter compatible with Toshiba Bluetooth Stacks in that case, and it's both cumbersome and unnecessary. Eh, I do own a Logitech gamepad, but it's really old.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Some random person just added me on skype and was acting very strange... even for me... and he/she even knows my name... I'm legit spooked : S I kidna suspect that my friend is playin a prank on me tho, it sounds like him kinda...

D

Deleted member

Some random person just added me on skype and was acting very strange... even for me... and he/she even knows my name... I'm legit spooked : S I kidna suspect that my friend is playin a prank on me tho, it sounds like him kinda...
Huh. I for one would block strange people right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom