• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyd123

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone know why I'm no longer allowed post in the Wii U/3DS Competitive Discussion Threads. Its the only one I'm banned from and I don't know why.

D

Deleted member

Hey does anyone know why I'm no longer allowed post in the Wii U/3DS Competitive Discussion Threads. Its the only one I'm banned from and I don't know why.
If you get too many infractions, you can't see it as I recall.

Soul.

You probably received more than 3 infractions, which is more than enough for it to not be visible for you.
There's no real reason to play it anymore honestly..
but its hype

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
But he has a
:4shulk:T O P T I E R A C C E N T :4shulk: tho

Sometimes the voice of a character convinces me to use it
That's why I main Palutena
If you had a European copy of Smash 4, the Wii Fit Trainers have quite the accent too. Sun Salutation instead of Salute the sun because we're fancy. :4wiifit:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't give breaks to anyone.

I'm mean... And bad! And evil! Yaaargh! :evil::demon:
More like this.
Nobody naw give you no break
Police naw give you no break
The Town Soldier man naw give you no break
Not even you idren naw give you no break
He he!
And as I said before, I'm not afraid of anyone, especially you. But I'm not here to piss you off either. I'm just saying that @Cap'nChreest has not been active for a while, and by the looks of it was not caught up with all he missed.

D

Deleted member

Why?

If it's too hard to learn then i can understand why.
Partially. I've never had good reflexes, and there aren't many characters I enjoy using. I also have a bit of a negative bias due to elitist scum. The stages are great though. I do understand why some people prefer Melee though. If I want faster gameplay personally, I'd just play Project M.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

That.

But on fire.
This reminds me, we're doing personal Mandalas in English class.

I immediately thought of @ Mythra Mythra and told her about how we used to call him SpongeBob because of his username. She laughed and said that it was the most on point thing she's heard that day.

My English Teacher is my favorite teacher, tops this year.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

I immediately thought of @ Mythra Mythra and told her about how we used to call him SpongeBob because of his username. She laughed and said that it was the most on point thing she's heard that day.

You are the best CaptainLucario in the world.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I think of Burning Mandala everytime I see a Steelix and Bacon

D

Deleted member

There's no real reason to play it anymore honestly..
I guess I can agree. I wanted to get my Wii to work again here and there but I lost interest and moved the idea of "playing Melee again" to the history books.

I pretty much only play 3DS/Wii U.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First time I have done an online course, I'm in it right now.

Having a professor live stream himself to teach is very interesting I have to say.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
PK THUNDER!

WOAH! :ness2:
I never liked his recovery. :ohwell:

Partially. I've never had good reflexes, and there aren't many characters I enjoy using. I also have a bit of a negative bias due to elitist scum. The stages are great though. I do understand why some people prefer Melee though. If I want faster gameplay personally, I'd just play Project M.
This may be odd...

If you feel like you want to improve your reflexes... Get someone you know and a ruler so they can drop the ruler and test your reflexes.

:)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How do I tell? My infraction was for something that I shouldn't have even got it for.
It should say on the infraction message you received in your mailbox. Other than that, you can take your issue to forum support to state your case.

Last edited:
S

Silver_1357

Roy's taunt in Melee and Smash4 tho.

I always laugh hard when I hear it. XD Good times.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164

Reminds me of my Freshman English Teacher. Before I started, the upperclassmen were all telling the freshmen that the teacher was mean and ruthless. When school started, and I entered the class, she was kind. She wasn't a saint. (She punished students, but those who really deserved it)
She let us out early for lunch sometimes and let us listen to music when working on occasions.
Bottom line is that you should never judge a book by it's cover. The most meanest person could be the most kind, and the most kind person could be the scum of the Earth.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I actually think of the social thread members a lot when certain things come up.
It's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom