• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Both are fine.

Idk why people think either character is garbage, they have gotten significant changes to them for the better.

But he's not Melee/Brawl Marth so he must be garbage I guess. Sounds like the Melee Fox mains that hate even the idea of changing Fox at all.
I would hate to play the PAL version of Fox. That sounds like a nightmare.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Woah. I just got infracted for merely mentioning
Blue waffle.
I wouldn't even dare to find the picture of it.

You kids better behave yourself. I'm living on the edge.
Sorry can you give me a band-aid? I think I got cut by how edgy you were.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
He is actually still the best character in PAL Melee. Marth coming in 2nd place in PAL tier list.

The changes are barley noticeable.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Roy got his revenge in Smash 4

How is the Social Emblem?

Marth was very bad when Smash 4 but he was buffed. However i still find him very bad. Maybe it will be like Brawl C.Falcon where he was one of the worst characters and then he was massively buffed in Smash 4.
Social Emblem?

S

Silver_1357

Marth was very bad when Smash 4 but he was buffed. However i still find him very bad. Maybe it will be like Brawl C.Falcon where he was one of the worst characters and then he was massively buffed in Smash 4.
At least Ike got the buffs he deserved.

He needed them anyways. He wasn't good in Brawl or In Project M IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That would be cool!
Even though they are both from GBA games but they would complete the weapon triangle.

Plus imagine wrecking *****es with Hector's Axe!
As much as everyone whine about Falcon now because learning matchups is apparently a difficult skill nowadays, he truly deserved that buff. Falcon was already at a disadvantage due to his lack of a projectile and being susceptible to combos. Close combat was his ONLY option.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Even though they are both from GBA games but they would complete the weapon triangle.

Plus imagine wrecking *****es with Hector's Axe!

As much as everyone whine about Falcon now because learning matchups is apparently a difficult skill nowadays, he truly deserved that buff. Falcon was already at a disadvantage due to his lack of a projectile and being susceptible to combos. Close combat was his ONLY option.
I imagine Hector's A moves being similar to Ike's. But that's probably just me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh so this funny thing happened at college.

The college wont let the wii us update for some reason so a person brought in his with the smash DLC and we all played. He got up to do something and people were like " where did he go? Oh he went off to do something lets wait."

This salty for no reason guy was like " **** him, take him out. Hold on let me change something" he went into the rules and changed pausing off and started that match.

The dude came back and someone said " Yo he dropped you out" and he said to restart it. That what I said " We cant he turned off..." The dude just looked at Mr. Salt, got up and turned off his wii u off mid match and said " Whoops my finger just slipped"

Today was a good day

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

They honestly aren't, at least to me.

But that is the issue with a game that is patched and has a massive roaster that is very balanced. Hard to pin where everyone is, even more so in the middle.

I am the wierdo that likes Fox more in Smash 4 and Brawl, but that is also due to me not being heavy on techs over reads and Yomi.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am making a Fire Emblem game. Yes you guys are technically in it... The characters would just have your personalities.
Oh. Whoops!

Cool! I AM GOING TO BE FAMOUS! :D

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am making a Fire Emblem game. Yes you guys are technically in it... The characters would just have your personalities.
My Pirate Stranger better resemble Woody in some way or else...
I imagine Hector's A moves being similar to Ike's. But that's probably just me.
Helicopter axe leap seems like a nice variation:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom