• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I get so much **** for playing Iggy and Charizard, especially non-custom

Sorry that I base my character choices on characters that I like, rather than tier lists. Not my fault that the characters I like are usually low-tier.

Oh well, I still have fun playing them and doing well with them. Going to be repping them both in a tournament on the 5th of September :yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

Sorry that I base my character choices on characters that I like, rather than tier lists. Not my fault that the characters I like are usually low-tier.

Oh well, I still have fun playing them and doing well with them. Going to be repping them both in a tournament on the 5th of September :yoshimelee:
I sometimes forget this place is called Smashboards.

29d9cf40d527c38ab5ee86820035f793.png

Oh man, this is getting meta.:4metaknight:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I used to work with a guy called... well, Guy, at my workplace. And I remember a boy called Guy in my primary school back then. It's not a rare name.

_gold_

Smash Master
I used to work with a guy called... well, Guy, at my workplace. And I remember a boy called Guy in my primary school back then. It's not a rare name.
I've never known a guy called Guy. Maybe it's more prominent in certain places. Or perhaps I've just never had the pleasure.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Huh, that's weird.
I play Dr. Mario all the time, and nobody bats an eye.
But then Abyssal plays Charizard and everybody loses their minds.
:troll:

But seriously though, I play Doc a lot.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I usually don't like bomb, but this was a special exception in this case lol
i was sitting here like "Oh alright Banjo is on, he'll probably just like some stuff, whatevers."
and then suddenly i had like 5 notifications pop up every minute.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856

THINK OF THOSE WHO MAIN THE HIGH TIERS.

Why are you getting **** for maining low-mid tiers? After the video ZeRo made about ZSS being second in the game, I'm starting to get a lot of flack for maining a "broken top tier", even though I've been using her since I got the game.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

Why are you getting **** for maining low-mid tiers? After the video ZeRo made about ZSS being second in the game, I'm starting to get a lot of flack for maining a "broken top tier", even though I've been using her since i got the game.
Oh no...

It begins.
Edit: The rainbow bottles on the bottom is everyone else spamming the like button.

Last edited:

Soul.

ok guys im dropping :4pikachu: because i get criticized for using it on everything. its voice is really annoying and well, since its a top tier character im also going to be criticized for that
brb maining :4sheik:

Morbi

Scavenger

Why are you getting **** for maining low-mid tiers? After the video ZeRo made about ZSS being second in the game, I'm starting to get a lot of flack for maining a "broken top tier", even though I've been using her since i got the game.
Some people feel humiliated when you wreck them with the a "bottom" character. It is basically a sign of disrespect. Apparently.

_gold_

Smash Master
Smash 4 Social Thread 6.0
The only place where everyone actually has to read the terms and conditions (OP). If you don't agree, you'll die.

_gold_

Smash Master
Reading is hard, man. Don't let the others suffer for me
Maybe we should vote for a TL;DR version of the OP. But it must be perfectly, and scholarly written. Who should we elect to take on such a honorable task?

Last edited:

Soul.

Don't deny us the cyan tyrants
Maybe we should vote for a TL;DR version of the OP. But it must be perfectly, and scholarly written. Who should we elect to take on such a honorable task?
That's going to take eons to finish, and even if you write the first paragraph you'll be already exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom