• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Frostwraith , i really like your article on the clone here. It was well explain i'm totally with what you say that clone are a part of Smash! Really thank you for this article! :4pacman:
as weird as it sounds, I already figured a lot of the article before reading it so I wasn't that interested :)

I mean, Sakurai did talked about these and it was quite clear imo :)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm okay, but the others are kinda banged up after a certain war I've been hearing about.
War?
I don't think I wanna know.
i used to assist at that Unhappy thread a bit lol.
its kinda a weird section of the board...

robin/zelda threads are cool too
I love rereading the Robin Thread from Robin's trailer release date onward.
It's pretty funny sometimes.

Soul.

"For a character to be a clone, they need to have the same body structure"
Okay guys it's over. Pichu's coming back.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thankfully that waifu list is accurate for me specially with the bacon part

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
"For a character to be a clone, they need to have the same body structure"
Okay guys it's over. Pichu's coming back.
Not to be rude, but:4tlink:is a thing.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I love rereading the Robin Thread from Robin's trailer release date onward.
It's pretty funny sometimes.
lol. i just tend to drop in and see what they said.
just now i actually posted something so.
maybe i'll hang around there and here

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys, thought I'd share a collection of all the best Donkey Kong Country songs.

Here it is!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just learned that the Japanese title for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is "The Legend of Zelda: The Three Triforce Musketeers"

WHY DOES THE ENGLISH RELEASE HAS THE GIMPED TITLE?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Suddenly I got hyper salty again lol

I need some tacos

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just learned that the Japanese title for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is "The Legend of Zelda: The Three Triforce Musketeers"

WHY DOES THE ENGLISH RELEASE HAS THE GIMPED TITLE?
Because our American kids are too basic to understand what it means, and all they know about the 3 Musketeers is that it's a chocolate bar.

Also because only Japan gets to keep their nice things. :4dk:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Y'know, I'm having that moment where I set out to do something, but I'm not sure if I succeeded or failed...

I dunno.
I like it, but it's weird.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I'm a relatively average Joe (sorry if your name really is Joe and are offended by that phrase) compared to everyone else here on the 'Boards.

I mean I've been here since about the first 20 pages of the original Social Thread 1.0 and created my account more than 3 years ago, so I could be considered somewhat of a veteran. I was a bit naïve and inexperienced back then, not bothering to put spaces after my full stops as well as having a slightly "provactive" sig "Smash 4; No clones, no buy" (well ****, I got my wish in the end) as fellow veterans may remember. Since then, I've been following every Social thread from the pre release speculation to the E3 hype trains to the miscellaneous banter.

However, despite this, I'm not one of the names that come to mind when you think Smash Social Thread 1.0-6.0 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles Expanded HD "Edgy" Turbo Deluxe Edition (well, changing my name certainly didn't help). It could be a result of my relatively low post count considering how long I've been here, because I lurk a lot (and took a hiatus from mid 2013 to early 2014).

Or maybe it's because I don't have a special trait, such as @Flight 's "What's up?", @Luggy going from a Charlie Chaplain fan to a Nichijou loving otaku overnight or @D-idara getting banned.

Whatever the reason may be, I don't have a page on the Wiki. :c

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, thought I'd share a collection of all the best Donkey Kong Country songs.

Here it is!
22:16 is the best part of the video.

I'm a relatively average Joe (sorry if your name really is Joe and are offended by that phrase) compared to everyone else here on the 'Boards.

I mean I've been here since about the first 20 pages of the original Social Thread 1.0 and created my account more than 3 years ago, so I could be considered somewhat of a veteran. I was a bit naïve and inexperienced back then, not bothering to put spaces after my full stops as well as having a slightly "provactive" sig "Smash 4; No clones, no buy" (well ****, I got my wish in the end) as fellow veterans may remember. Since then, I've been following every Social thread from the pre release speculation to the E3 hype trains to the miscellaneous banter.

However, despite this, I'm not one of the names that come to mind when you think Smash Social Thread 1.0-6.0 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles Expanded HD "Edgy" Turbo Deluxe Edition (well, changing my name certainly didn't help). It could be a result of my relatively low post count considering how long I've been here, because I lurk a lot (and took a hiatus from mid 2013 to early 2014).

Or maybe it's because I don't have a special trait, such as @Flight 's "What's up?", @Luggy going from a Charlie Chaplain fan to a Nichijou loving otaku overnight or @D-idara getting banned.

Done.

Setting it up...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I love making stages like that. Those stages where you have no idea what it is but it's fun to play on.

Sure, but compared to "The Three Triforce Musketeers" it leaves much to be desired.
Well, yeah, I do too, but I actually know what this is supposed to be.
This is supposed to be all 9 of 64's stages as one stage.
You can tell with parts of the stage, like how the bottom left is Hyrule Castle 64.

D

Deleted member

Well, yeah, I do too, but I actually know what this is supposed to be.
This is supposed to be all 9 of 64's stages as one stage.
You can tell with parts of the stage, like how the bottom left is Hyrule Castle 64.
Now I see it.

That makes it even better. 64 Amalgam = best stage. Should be tourney legal.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I just spent one hour of my life editing my own page on the Smashboards wiki, immediately after finding out someone had made it for me. What a life I choose to lead.

And speaking of games that got better names in Japan then they did in America, look no further than Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. In Japan, the game got the friggin' awesome title of "Lincoln vs. Aliens". Here, the country the game is based off of, we just get Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields

Someone beat me to it and already created your page but I edited a bit :)

@ -crump- -crump- I wonder who created it ;)

It saddens me to be one of the few ones who really enjoyed Codename: S.T.E.A.M...
I understand that its art and it being a turn-based strategy game won't attract everyone, but I feel some people were too harsh on it :( bye chances of ever seeing a sequel

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Also thank you so much for adding Lauren to my otherwise highly-inaccurate page. Lauren is bae, and thise were my two favorite avatars.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Did you ever post the finished version of that weird social thread OC that you were making?
I missed, like, 150 pages.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
You monolouged all this time for a request?
Why didn't you just straight up ask? :4dk:
'Cause that's how I roll.

No, seriously, that essay took half an hour to write, but I enjoyed writing it and it made me discover something new about myself (maybe)

Thanks once again, @Flight , you have my gratitude.:estatic:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

'Cause that's how I roll.

No, seriously, that essay took half an hour to write, but I enjoyed writing it and it made me discover something new about myself (maybe)

Thanks again, @Flight , you have my gratitude.:estatic:
No problem. Cirno added the infobox though.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
You ever have that feeling when you're shopping at the mall looking for Cheez-Its and you hear Belzebub's shrill voice calling for you? Yeah, I would **** my pants, too. Unfortunately I survived my dream and managed to escape the mall with the Cheez-Its. Hopefully next time I might not be so lucky.......
It's an Umineko reference btw

*ahem* Anyway, Good evening guys. :starman:
tfw the main character in a mystery finally thinks up the same solution you arrived at 2 parts ago.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
You ever have that feeling when you're shopping at the mall looking for Cheez-Its and you hear Belzebub's shrill voice calling for you? Yeah, I would **** my pants, too. Unfortunately I survived my dream and managed to escape the mall with the Cheez-Its. Hopefully next time I might not be so lucky.......
It's an Umineko reference btw

*ahem* Anyway, Good evening guys. :starman:
tfw the main character in a mystery finally thinks up the same solution you arrived at 2 parts ago.
Cheez-Its are yummy! :kirby:

Edit: lol spoiler problemo

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know that feel. Finishing something you write or type out that is long gives a feeling of success. :4dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom