• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Shorts are alright, but I'm more of a straight fit jeans type of guy. Not into the whole 'skinny jeans' trend personally, I think they look stupid.
I'm already skinny so wearing pantaloons that remind me of my frail body type will not really be in my benefit.
I thought that was because they're vampires! :troll:
Brb burning Hot Topic.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Inside Out is going to make even more sense with Psychology this semester.

Though, saying that the reason why we react to certain stimuli is due to little people with multicolored skin in your brain is questionable...

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
What did I miss while I waisted time in school
Well there was a fire drill. A unexpected one. I was eating lunch and I got forced to go to the field. I waited a few minutes and got dismissed.
Then when I was getting comfortable, I hear someone say go back to the field.
I was honestly done with my life there. It's like hell here since it's summer and everything is burning.
Was your day any better Silver?

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Nice, how was it? Did school start for you this week or have you already been going there and back again?
Went smoothly and it started this week, so I'm getting back in the groove of things which includes sleep schedule which I'll somehow find a way to send that entirely off the rails (I've done that before, not a good idea at all).

T

Trick or Treat

Watching Happy Home Designer videos in the waiting room really calmed me down, at least.

For some odd reason, I don't like showing much skin which is why I always wear jeans

NO but...But.. Invader Zim stuff D:
That show needs to come back. I know they are making a comic of it but the show was so great.

Shorts are alright, but I'm more of a straight fit jeans type of guy. Not into the whole 'skinny jeans' trend personally, I think they look stupid.
What about on girls? I wear skinny jeans sometimes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
In that case, I'm glad I already have my credit hours in psychology. Who knows when your teacher would randomly make psychology students watch Inside Out for a grade?
Are you saying that is a bad thing?
What about on girls? I wear skinny jeans sometimes.
Good when its cool, not when it is close to 90
or if your thighs are big like mine

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Went smoothly and it started this week, so I'm getting back in the groove of things which includes sleep schedule which I'll somehow find a way to send that entirely off the rails (I've done that before, not a good idea at all).
That's good to hear. Yeah, fixing your sleep schedule is really important. I'm sure a lot of us here are stilling trying to fix that. Though I'm gonna procrastinate on that since I don't have school until next month. :grin:
Anyone have an idea for a thread title? :p
How 'bout a Saved by the Bell reference? Out-dated pop culture anyone? :troll:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Perfect idea in fact.

"Smash 4 Social Thread Topic 6: Ring the bell. School's back in!"
what if school isnt bad in for everyone?
i find this title highly offensive to people not in school again
I honestly cant think of anything so... um...
Smash 4 Social Thread Topic 6.0 Lets all eat Cake and Steak

Dont ask me Im tired
i d-dont wanna eat cake or steak though

T

Trick or Treat

In that case, I'm glad I already have my credit hours in psychology. Who knows when your teacher would randomly make psychology students watch Inside Out for a grade?
I would love this.

Are you saying that is a bad thing?

Good when its cool, not when it is close to 90
or if your thighs are big like mine
I have a "friend" who wears skinny jeans all the time even in the summer because he hates shorts. I don't know how he does it.

But yeah in hot weather I generally wear shorts and skirts and dresses sometimes.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Well, I didn't expect to see this in my Youtube feed today.

FYI, One of the moustachio-s is Xander Mobus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom