• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait to see Jeff Gordon's in car audio just to count the amount of times he dropped the F-Bomb...

Anyway, anything new?

*gets sued by Flight*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Can't wait to see Jeff Gordon's in car audio just to count the amount of times he dropped the F-Bomb...

Anyway, anything new?

*gets sued by Flight*
I found out that there was originally going to be homosexual relationships in Persona 4 but they cut it
*cries on the inside*
Im fine

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Finally completed Fire Emblem GBA. I almost feel burnt out on FE.

But I enjoyed it, for my first FE experience. I'll definitely be buying Awakening at some point.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

But I enjoyed it, for my first FE experience. I'll definitely be buying Awakening at some point.
Play Spiritual Stones now. Its better than Rekka No Ken in every way.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Now play the Famicom game. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It all makes sense now. I wonder why they cut them though.
No idea considering Yosuke drops hits ALL OVER the game and Kanji also drops hints of liking dudes

Hell in Persona Q, when they were falling down for somewhere, Yosuke fell on top of Kanji and Im assuming thy locked lips because the MC was blocking it

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Da hell, looks like 2 men carrying many guns were arrested near the building where the Pokémon World Championships took place.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Da hell, looks like 2 men carrying many guns were arrested near the building where the Pokémon World Championships are taking place.
I already used this joke elsewhere, but that has never stopped me before: "Digimon fans..."

But seriously though, I am glad that another article about a tragic shooting was averted in favor of... a story about a potential shooting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What else would two people with a bunch of guns plan to do?
Sell their merchandise.

It's the idea of them heading towards the Pokemon World Championship, of all places, that strikes it odd. I'm guessing the target was namely just taking advantage of a large gathering of people, and not the Pokemon event itself, I guess.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*sees Boston*

Alright I think I getting the trend here
Pokemon event or not, I find it fishy this happened in Boston, of all places
Good thing they were dumb for trying that in Boston, it is obvious that the counter-terrorism measures there got improved.

Yikes. It's a good thing they stopped a potential massacre this time. I wonder what the hell they were planning.
Weird thing is that both dudes were classified to participate in the TCG Masters Division, and said in a Facebook post they planned to go to the tournament and "Kill the competition", so yeah, they are crazy and hopefully both will get jailed for a long time,

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856

Morbi

Scavenger
Voted wolf.

HE'S NOT A CLONE PEOPLE!!!!!
I voted for Cooking Mama because I have never seen her name on a poll before and I wanted to be the only one to vote for her. But now that I have said this, people will surely also vote for her. However, the fact that I just made them cognitively aware of the fact that they would vote for Cooking Mama in an attempt to attenuate my originality, they will now not do that. But, to oppose my prediction, they might still do it. At this point, there is a 50/50 chance that someone will copy me.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, they didn't have a license to posses those weapons in the first place.
Well, he was asking how they did get their hands on the weaponry. You answered the opposite question. We already know how they did not get their hands on the weaponry. Unless someone here has knowledge of the black market, we will probably never know the answer. Unless... Google. Be right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom