• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning. Been awake since 2 AM. Going to need to fix that before school starts. :p
So how is everyone?

@ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , nice drawings. They're your sister's, right?
Good morning and yes! All those draw are from my sister! The design of the character are from me however. But really, she is crazy good! Me, my draw are just ****.
That's not necessary.
OK thank's for the answer. They we're so good but i have to accept the rules. It's life.
megaman_x4__zero_sprite_animation_by_darkelfaqua-d4rorvk.gif

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ah good thing that you are here @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ! Because i have a question! You see, i have two draw that have some "nudity" in it. (Nothing horrible but it's just that the breast is visible.) So i am demanding if those draw are correct and can be see on Smashboard. :4drmario:
God sake, Mao, we don't need to see that! There are children under 18 on these forums!!!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
God sake, Mao, we don't need to see that! There are children under 18 on these forums!!!
Hey i known! That's why i demand! Like that, i can remove those! Don't be so angry.:4charizard: (I'm sure also that they are not that terrible. Maybe? I don't known frankly.:4megaman:)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's not like their heads would explode or something if they actually saw it.

I only stopped him because those are the rules here and I don't want him banned.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yoooo! Good morning everybody! :dr^_^:
Good morning!
Also guys, please. Just stop, you not even see those draw. I just wanted to demand if they we're too horrible. But the thing is that nobody known how they look except some people like @ Jatayu Jatayu . So please, don't be angry or call me some sort guy that post rule 34 or thing like that. Please, thank you for reading this.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SO,

I found out that AO3 lets you put up nonfiction reference guides for fandoms.

. . .*squee*

Anyone have a type of info that you would like to know before writing a Smash Bros fanfic?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have seriously the impression to be the bad guy here. I really don't like that.:4mario: I think i am just going to remove those draw.:mewtwomelee:
Edit: Done, the draw that contain "nudity". ( I insist on the " ") Are no more on my old post, are you happy now?:younglinkmelee: Yes? Great, because this discussion is stupid.:samusmelee:

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
SO,

I found out that AO3 lets you put up nonfiction reference guides for fandoms.

. . .*squee*

Anyone have a type of info that you would like to know before writing a Smash Bros fanfic?
Morning, Coricus.

And for me, not in particular. But that may just be because of my insane familiarity with the characters.

The thing that bothers me most are when the characters are out of character but for the most part I think I have that down. Would encourage most fanfic writers to try familiarizing themselves with the characters though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Great, a SMG4 video have been release. That would help me to destress from all this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I have a feeling Cliff is going to chewed out by Oboro again. >_0

I have seriously the impression to be the bad guy here. I really don't like that.:4mario: I think i am just going to remove those draw.:mewtwomelee:
Edit: Done, the draw that contain "nudity". ( I insist on the " ") Are no more on my old post, are you happy now?:younglinkmelee: Yes? Great, because this discussion is stupid.:samusmelee:
Don't worry. Nobody thinks of you as a "bad guy".

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Good morning!
Also guys, please. Just stop, you not even see those draw. I just wanted to demand if they we're too horrible. But the thing is that nobody known how they look except some people like @ Jatayu Jatayu . So please, don't be angry or call me some sort guy that post rule 34 or thing like that. Please, thank you for reading this.
That reminds me: Iwata is still a verified user on Miiverse despite his passing. Even weirder is that it still calls him the current President of Nintendo (then again, he hasn't posted on Miiverse since early 2013).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That reminds me: Iwata is still a verified user on Miiverse despite his passing. Even weirder is that it still calls him the current President of Nintendo (then again, he hasn't posted on Miiverse since early 2013).
Really? Well this is kinda strange and....weird i suppose. I'm demanding when they will close his account. If they ever do that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
T

Trick or Treat

Typing this on break at work so I only have like 15 minutes.

But my ex-girlfriend is convinced that I could be pregnant. Sooo that's a thing.

There is always September.
Super Mario Maker and Happy Home Designer
I am getting way too hyped for Happy Home Designer. I already ordered a bunch of cards because I am pretty sure they are region free.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

But my ex-girlfriend is convinced that I could be pregnant. Sooo that's a thing.

I am getting way too hyped for Happy Home Designer. I already ordered a bunch of cards because I am pretty sure they are region free.
OH ERIKA YOU HERE!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!
"head explose"
Nah jk, good thing to see you here! :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Evening, Miracle. :) How is work?

I'll take it as an honour that the thread is impossible to leave behind and people keep coming back. :p

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

OH ERIKA YOU HERE!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!
"head explose"
Nah jk, good thing to see you here! :)
Hey Mao! I may be able to visit on Sundays because my homework will usually be done by then and I could have some SLIGHT free time between my two jobs.

But when I get big projects at school I won't be able to.

Evening, Miracle. :) How is work?

I'll take it as an honour that the thread is impossible to leave behind and people keep coming back. :p
It's not like I wanted to leave haha. Just as I explained a lot of stuff keeping me busy. But I'm on break now so hey why not visit. I am trying not to freak out about the possible "news" so a distraction is nice.

But work is good. I have a super long day today though. 14 hours today...

I'm just going to wait to buy the card at the store, seeing how they are card, I'm sure there will be tons of packs
I get impatient. I think I got a pretty good deal though. I am not sure what they go for normally however.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
Oh, I told you @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
I didn't want to tag to specific people, but I knew @ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi would react. Didn't want to assume things, but I felt it. :4shulk:

I don't see how nudity harms the eyes of those under 18. It's not like they don't know what the human body looks like for both genders. Hell, with this generation they would've known way earlier.

Now I am nopeing out of this argument and never coming back. :4dk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You shouldn't have tagged him if you didn't want the argument to continue :4pacman:
That was EXACTLY my point. I am going to take full advantage of this. My master plan has been initiated. Taking it into full overdrive. Yep, yes, conframed.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Mao! I may be able to visit on Sundays because my homework will usually be done by then and I could have some SLIGHT free time between my two jobs.

But when I get big projects at school I won't be able to.

It's not like I wanted to leave haha. Just as I explained a lot of stuff keeping me busy. But I'm on break now so hey why not visit. I am trying not to freak out about the possible "news" so a distraction is nice.

I get impatient. I think I got a pretty good deal though. I am not sure what they go for normally however.
Well at least you here! Good thing that we will see you a little on this forum!
rpxnCgi.png

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

About the 'news' I hope everything turns out okay.
14 hours is more than most full-time jobs though.... good luck in any case. :)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I absolutely agree with Cliff. What the opposing side is saying is more or less "they know about nudity already, so let's post some pictures of it!"
Does that really make sense? It's basically like saying "let's post vulgar pictures because we can."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom