• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I went to do some bike exercise

*Windows 10 installation failed again*

#NoProgress
The installation has failed about five times or more on my end (before actually getting it, of course). I guess it's just a matter of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The installation has failed about five times or more on my end (before actually getting it, of course). I guess it's just a matter of luck.
I guess having 3 sucessful installs on the first try and one failed 3 times is still a good record :p

I may go with the Media Creation Tool

T

Trick or Treat

Realllllly bad storm here out of nowhere. This is crazy.

Good thing my phone got fully charged.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Crusade Trailer is up:
I don't even play that game but I still watched the whole thing hoping for a newcomer for some reason.

And I wasn't disappointed.

I guess I just like the idea of newcomers.

And I like Shantae. They... uh... made her look a little funny though.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Am I a bad person for highly wantimg Shantae in Smash 4 despite never playing her games or knowing a single thing about her?

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
I was wondering where that hideous Phoenix face came from.

I... I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this.

Oh right, the trailer... uh... it was good. Don't play Crusade, but it was good! I guess..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess having 3 sucessful installs on the first try and one failed 3 times is still a good record :p

I may go with the Media Creation Tool
The Media Creation tool alternative is flawless compared to the Windows Update way of things. I'd say go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
>Watches the Crusade trailer
>Waits for character reveal
>*sigh* "So who's gonna be? Another anime character or-"
>Shantae

Rejoicing intensifies.gif

T

Trick or Treat

Holy hell I have never seen this much lightning in such a short amount of time. I have seen many storms in my life but there has been constant, repeated lightning for over 5 minutes straight. And I am not exaggerating when I say it has been nonstop.

It feels like a rave. I have never seen it like this in my 21+ years. Or at least since I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom