• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
h-how do you guys break your circle pads?
ive been playing Mercs 3D, Revelations, Monster Hunter 4 and Smash for awhile which all require a lot of circle pad usage and mine has yet to break.

not to say im more careful with mine or something, i just dont get it.
That IS probably to say that you are more careful with yours. I mean, theirs is broken, yours is not. Things break when you mistreat them. Unless magic is involved.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
This is hot fire. :4dedede:

Anyway, how's everyone? I've most recently seen KingShadow's "Beeterba" or whatever. That a Fakemon, by any chance? :4sonic:

Looking at your icon the only thing that always comes to mind is ''Man... where they always that big and perky?''

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Monk special sounds like some lame action anime move.

Hello again, everyone!

The waterpark / resort was awesome and very relaxing.
For some reason, I felt in control of myself, like I was free from my lust. My eyes and fantasies were under a firm hand.
The wonders of eye contact.

Laser tag was super fun. I got into a groove first game. My big bro camped that game and got 2nd.
I can't believe that in 7 minutes one can get over 100 kills.
There weren't even any killstreaks, man!
I guess that's what happens when you stick 10 people in a small obstacle room with no respawn invincibility.
Also, we weren't allowed to kneel, run, climb, or do any such fun tacticool movement.

The packs, though, were hit or miss. We realized this before the team games and gave the packs that had the green laser point-of-aim feedback to the worse players. Adjusting tactics accordingly meant me and my cousin engaged in devastating flanking and simply out-firing people at close range during the last game, since we couldn't do anything at medium or long range.
Getting a super-fast quintuple kill after cool rushing and out-firing the point guard at the high ground felt really good, man.

The water was great, and everything was free due to our residence in the resort, so I went down the body and tube slides like 50 times, pushing the limit and going as fast as possible. Got sick after crossing my arms for the first time due to how much GOTTA GO FAST it cast upon the slide.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Skullgirls is one of those games that has one of most stylish and outlandishly beautifully art/animation styles that I envy...

but I can't pick up and play it for ****.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
ive been playing Mercs 3D, Revelations, Monster Hunter 4 and Smash for awhile which all require a lot of circle pad usage and mine has yet to break.

Supposedly. Dashdancing in 3DS could actually break the circle pad. The 3DS can not handle that type of movement.

Soul.

okay, let's just say mine broke because I put a coin under my Circle Pad when playing Pokémon Y early last year to get new Pokémon eggs asap.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing a news anchorman refusing to talk about the Kardashians makes me regain my hopes in humanity

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
okay, let's just say mine broke because I put a coin under my Circle Pad when playing Pokémon Y early last year to get new Pokémon eggs asap.
oooh yeah
ive heard of that before...

except i dont get how that work...

Morbi

Scavenger
Skullgirls is one of those games that has one of most stylish and outlandishly beautifully art/animation styles that I envy...

but I can't pick up and play it for ****.
I am horrible at 2d anime fighters. I prefer traditional fighting games... or party fighters, obviously.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Supposedly. Dashdancing in 3DS could actually break the circle pad. The 3DS can not handle that type of movement.
From all this stuff I hear about circle pads breaking and what not makes me think that the 3DS simply can't handle Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mine didn't really break. It just began to move slower than usual, making it difficult for me to use the system.

Soul.

I'm bad at traditional fighters, though I try to watch them from time to time.
Watching Mahvel videos at this point and time has been a tradition for me; I also watched USFIV at EVO.
From all this stuff I here about circle pads breaking and what not makes me think that the 3DS simply can't handle Smash.
nah man it totally can, it's just Nintendo not being able to make better analog sticks for their handhelds.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I am horrible at 2d anime fighters. I prefer traditional fighting games... or party fighters, obviously.
I was decent at Street Fighter 4, learning all the competitive know-how such as anti-airs, B'n'B combos, etc. And I enjoyed MvC3 and SFxTK to an extent.

Although Skullgirls has a great tutorial to teach us how to play its game, I was at the point where I realised that learning how to play fighting games competitively just wasn't beneficial to me, and I couldn't get into learning a new game.

Blazblue was another one, except that was an earlier game, and that metagame is way more taxing to understand than Skullgirls.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm bad at traditional fighters, though I try to watch them from time to time.
Watching Mahvel videos at this point and time has been a tradition for me; I also watched USFIV at EVO.
i like Marvel a lot, but my favorite characters are all rather... meh
I like Rocket, Phoenix and Nemesis

Rocket I tend to do decent with but man I get overwhelmed by well, Wesker and all of them.

Soul.

Rocket I tend to do decent with but man I get overwhelmed by well, Wesker and all of them.
eh I'm not all up to date with that game but I heard Morrigan + Doom is cancerous in every single way.
Also something about Phoenix (Marvel) was cancerous but idk what.

I just prefer watching Zero's Lightning Loop ****.

Morbi

Scavenger

Which Phoenix? Phoenix-Phoenix is muh girl. I cannot play without her whatsoever. So he is the anchor to every single team that I have.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
eh I'm not all up to date with that game but I heard Morrigan + Doom is cancerous in every single way.

oh i meant capcom phoenix oops.
lol Zero's loop are silly as heck.
Morrigan and Doom is basically projectiles for days, and Marvel Pheonix is...
awful.

i prefer my simple fighting games with one character, personally. marvel is too fast paced for me to be good at

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

And just when you fellows thought that crossover ships couldn't get any weirder.
Pfft, that's nothing, there was one time where I found a fanfiction of Kermit the Frog having babies with Nico Yazawa from Love Live!... I'm dead serious.

D

Deleted member

Phoenix can become ridiculous if she dies when you have 5 bars of meter. She turns into Dark Phoenix and can kill super easy. Phoenix herself dies in like 3 hits though.

T

Trick or Treat

Well, I'm back.

But now my stomach hurts for some reason..

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Phoenix can become ridiculous if she dies when you have 5 bars of meter. She turns into Dark Phoenix and can kill super easy. Phoenix herself dies in like 3 hits though.
Don't get hit. I mean, a hit-confirm in Marvel is death anyways, it does not matter if it takes 3 hits or 100 hits, there is no combo breaker. That is why I enjoy her. She does not mess around.

Soul.

oh i meant capcom phoenix oops.
lol Zero's loop are silly as heck.
Morrigan and Doom is basically projectiles for days, and Marvel Pheonix is...
awful.

i prefer my simple fighting games with one character, personally. marvel is too fast paced for me to be good at
lol its okay. yeah its basically projectile spam, except there's more room to pressure because of the limited space traditional fighters have.
[un]Fortunately the Marvel scene is kinda dying. Stupid claims and stuff. I wanted my MvC4.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm growing tired, so I bid you adieu.

If anyone wants a TJ-Works special later...

Don't be shy.

D

Deleted member

lol its okay. yeah its basically projectile spam, except there's more room to pressure because of the limited space traditional fighters have.
[un]Fortunately the Marvel scene is kinda dying. Stupid claims and stuff. I wanted my MvC4.
Marvel vs. Capcom 4: Now with 100% more Phoenix Wright buffs. He's top tier now.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
yaaay i found my favorite group ever
deviljho farmers :D
we may get a sequel sometime.
the series is very popular and has been for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom