• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to install Windows 8.1 on my laptop now so...

Il make mspaint crash Windows. :p

I'm sure only Ridley, King.K.Rool and Mewtwo fanboy could have supported him. Me it will be impossible. Because i am gentleman.
NAHHH!! He is too big. :troll:

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
who would we all be in smash
LETS FIND OUT!
@Space Stranger is Cap. Falcon. Cap. Is Stupid, but makes us laugh.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
LETS FIND OUT!
Don't make joke on Space Stranger please. He just got banned. You would ike that some people here do joke on you when you're banned?:mewtwomelee: (I'm sure of Space Stranger will see this. He will say that he don't care but oh well. He is banned sadly.:samusmelee:)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i go for now. See you later!
cyJvtQU.gif

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Don't make joke on Space Stranger please. He just got banned. You would ike that some people here do joke on you when you're banned?:mewtwomelee: (I'm sure of Space Stranger will see this. He will say that he don't care but oh well. He is banned sadly.:samusmelee:)
I'm pretty sure people did joke around when i was banned... :glare:
And bro, do you even see the other us- oh forget it.

Lets see her...

@Cyndane Samus

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa Tough.... uh Shulk.

@ Done Done Um... You guys can tell meh

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi Um... you tell me?

Guys help me here

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Transformers Devastation is looking pretty hype so far. Having actual budget as opposed to the bag of peanuts Platinum was given when developing Korra really helps.
I'm even amazed they managed to bring back some of the old voice actors from the 80's such as not only Peter Cullen, but they're bringing back Michael Bell to voice Sideswipe (and Scrapper obviously because the game had Devastator), Dan Gilvezan for Bumblebee, and Arthur Burghardt for Devastator. Wheeljack is confirmed, but his 80's voice actor Chris Latta is dead, so they need to find a replacement for him (And a voice for Starscream if he's in)

I just hope Ironhide and Prowl are in somehow someway.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Implying anyone could get along with him. Only an ultra-pacifist can do that.

:231:
Did someone say "pacifist"?

:4megaman: SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT MEGA MAN, FIGHTING TO SAVE THE WORLD! :4megaman:

. . .Nah, he couldn't stand him, either. :awesome:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
GOTTA GO FAST! FATSER FATSER!! SANIC X
______________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------:4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf:hurggjh!!!

Edit: What just happened

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
LETS FIND OUT!
>Saying Space Stranger is stupid
Bruh pls.

GOTTA GO FAST! FATSER FATSER!! SANIC X
______________________________________________________________________--------------------------------------------------------:4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf::4ganondorf:hurggjh!!!

Edit: What just happened
Posts like this after that s*** storm? Really?

:094:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Reading the last few pages from last night. All I gotta say is holy **** that was ****ing ridiculous

Meanwhile there was a deer in our backyard. That was quite fun

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
>Saying Space Stranger is stupid
Bruh pls.

Posts like this after that s*** storm? Really?

I was wondering that, too.

Brayz is kind of tempting the Fates here. :[
IT WAS A JOKE
What i dont undertstand is why you peeps cant take a joke! SPACE STRANGER IS NOT STUPID HE IS AWESOME. I HAVE SAID THAT before. And plus, all you people were calling him TONS OF OTHER NAMES when he got banned. oh right, but your gonna put the blame on me? "I Died Laughing when Space Stranger got banned" that was said. But did they get blmaed? No cause They Were ****Posting. And who the heck are the "Fates" Like, i know who they are. The Admins or somthing? Hoo Boy, You Should have seen last night, until Cyndane had to crash the party ehheheh SO ANYWAY I WAS FREAKING JOKING AROUND AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHNG TO THE PEEPS WHO CALLED SPACE A LOT MORE WORSE NAMES THAN "STUPID" Geez, Sometimes you ppl get on my nerves.

So, How Was Everyone's day?

Strofirko

Smash Master
IT WAS A JOKE
What i dont undertstand is why you peeps cant take a joke! SPACE STRANGER IS NOT STUPID HE IS AWESOME. I HAVE SAID THAT before. And plus, all you people were calling him TONS OF OTHER NAMES when he got banned. oh right, but your gonna put the blame on me? "I Died Laughing when Space Stranger got banned" that was said. But did they get blmaed? No cause They Were ****Posting. And who the heck are the "Fates" Like, i know who they are. The Admins or somthing? Hoo Boy, You Should have seen last night, until Cyndane had to crash the party ehheheh SO ANYWAY I WAS FREAKING JOKING AROUND AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHNG TO THE PEEPS WHO CALLED SPACE A LOT MORE WORSE NAMES THAN "STUPID" Geez, Sometimes you ppl get on my nerves.

SO MUCH CAPS

T

Trick or Treat

Thanks guys. We weren't dating for that long but we were friends for a while so it is kind of tough on me.

Aww why? You two seemed to be doing very well
I thought so too. But I don't think she did, not as much. She just wasn't feeling it as much as I was and I didn't want her to be apart of something she no longer wanted to.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought so too. But I don't think she did, not as much. She just wasn't feeling it as much as I was and I didn't want her to be apart of something she no longer wanted to.
Oooh yeah been there. but its 100% alright, life goes on

just keep on with your life and you will be fine

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Thanks guys. We weren't dating for that long but we were friends for a while so it is kind of tough on me.

Know how that feels...

T

Trick or Treat

Oooh yeah been there. but its 100% alright, life goes on
I wonder if it is partly because I was the first girl she was ever interested in like that, and maybe after dating she just didn't feel it anymore.

Maybe it has nothing to do with that. But you are right. Life goes and and as disappointed as I am, it is probably for the best for both of us. We both deserve a fully committed relationship.

I still love her as a close friend. And we are still going to be friends, fortunately.

Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I was finally replied in Forum Support... In a nutshell, I was told no

sigh.gif

Oh well, as sorry as I am, I'm not gonna play the victim. I maybe desperate, but not enough to not THAT desperate to not acknowledge it's not my fault.
Me and my girlfriend broke up.
Um, sorry about that.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I don't know how it feels, but it's not really hard to imagine it. And quite frankly, I don't want to imagine it since it seems highly painful, but I'm doing it anyways.

I ended my first relationship like this.every other relationship I've been in since has the girl end it like this.

Karma's extremely unbalanced and unfair lately.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
You know how to get Girls? (And Boys, for the girls)
Carry a Pikachu.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, today is the day of bad thing everywhere i swear.:4charizard:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I am such a ****ing fraud
Everyone was doing kneeling dives perfectly
Meanwhile I was doing a ****ing Frog Squat because I couldn't bend my leg like that
:201i::201m: :201a: :201f::201r::201a::201u::201d:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
IT WAS A JOKE

I wasn't getting defensive about Spacey, I was commenting on the sheer lack of sense and relevance of the Sanic-Ganondorf post.

And I was making a mythology reference for fun.

I'm sorry if I offended you, man.

Here, have a cupcake. :4peach:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom