• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, I've always theorized that boobs will cause a new form of politics within our nations. I mean, if boobs have as much power on the internet as they do, what if we were able to channel that power to form a new totalitarian society powered by breasts? It's completely possible.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Of course not; you being one of the coolest regulars of this thread is unrelated to your gender/breast size
Well, good. That makes me happy.

You watched FT? Why did you stop watching it.
I felt it to be very generic and childish. It really just was "generic magic/elemental fight anime" to me. I loved the characters but couldn't take it seriously

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*nudity talk*
*a member named Cox Box is watching this thread*

We're back to square one, I guess.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well, good. That makes me happy.

I felt it to be very generic and childish. It really just was "generic magic/elemental fight anime" to me. I loved the characters but couldn't take it seriously
The biggest problem i have with the anime is the amount of fan service. I want an interest story and not fan service. There is so much of it.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
You know, I've always theorized that boobs will cause a new form of politics within our nations. I mean, if boobs have as much power on the internet as they do, what if we were able to channel that power to form a new totalitarian society powered by breasts? It's completely possible.
Except that these kind of attitudes happen because the Internet gives you anonymity. Boobs sure have power, but most people won't make it publicly known they hold that much power over them. :4pacman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Preview image of Space Stranger and his allies getting chased by moderators before the give him a 3 point infraction for the damage caused.

There were no survivors.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, time to catch some Steelix again

I'll name one Jeff

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In spite of what many of my avatars since June last year might indicate otherwise.....

....Gravity Falls is actually my favorite cartoon on TV.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Not with that avatar...
But bae! You know how much I love stupid avatars! Do you not love me for who I am?! Am I just a mindless man with a six pack to you?! Y-y-you know what, never mind! I'm leaving! Our relationship is over, and I'm going to run away! Forever!

"And thus, KingShadow's love for Erika died. He disappeared, and there was never any trace of him, as if he vanished from the face of the planet... which he did. He somehow wound up on the moon. The rest of his pointless life was spent sitting around, eating blue cheese. He was nothing more than a stranger to everyone, forever stuck in space.

... And thus, Space Stranger was born."

Boy, I do enjoy making s***ty fanfics! :troll:

:094:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Please, I already have a hard enough time realizing that my friends quote TVFilthyFrank in real life. It's already bad enough that some people seriously say "LOL" or "LMAO" IRL. The more the Internet slips through, the more real life becomes just ****posts.
The biggest problem i have with the anime is the amount of fan service. I want an interest story and not fan service. There is so much of it.
Fanservice smanservice. I've seen enough fanservice to be numb to it and not give a damn. I've watched the recent Grisaia series after reading the first VN. Fanservice and pantsu shots were everywhere in the beginning. While I have no problem with it, I can see why others do. Doesn't mean I won't argue that you can still watch the show and ignore the fanservice.

D

Deleted member

So Windows RT 8.1 Update 3 is confirmed with a Start menu based on the [very] early Windows 10 builds and an improved lock screen.

Nothing new, and that's a dead platform to begin with.

Windows RT is essentially the ARM version of 8 / 8.1. It can't run x86 software.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Warning Received
[Text so they can not take me alive]
WARNING: ****posting with Space Stranger causes a swarm of mods, increased post count, a storm of infractions, wingboners, overuse of Toy Story .gifs, and the need to watch TOP GUN.

Please meme responsibly.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
But bae! You know how much I love stupid avatars! Do you not love me for who I am?! Am I just a mindless man with a six pack to you?! Y-y-you know what, never mind! I'm leaving! Our relationship is over, and I'm going to run away! Forever!

"And thus, KingShadow's love for Erika died. He disappeared, and there was never any trace of him, as if he vanished from the face of the planet... which he did. He somehow wound up on the moon. The rest of his pointless life was spent sitting around, eating blue cheese. He was nothing more than a stranger to everyone, forever stuck in space.

Your avatar.
Uncanny Link.png

Is beautiful.

T

Trick or Treat

Six packs can be pretty hot. But not overdone. Like a six pack that is TOO toned and muscley isn't attractive to me. At all.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So Windows RT 8.1 Update 3 is confirmed with a Start menu based on the [very] early Windows 10 builds and an improved lock screen.

Nothing new, and that's a dead platform to begin with.

Windows RT is essentially the ARM version of 8 / 8.1. It can't run x86 software.
Err... I forgot Windows RT existed just now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Except that these kind of attitudes happen because the Internet gives you anonymity. Boobs sure have power, but most people won't make it publicly known they hold that much power over them. :4pacman:
Granted sure anonymity helps, but there had to be a driving force in order to post said comments. One doesn't just do something for no reason after all.
And they've contained powers long before the Internet was a bubble in the bath we call human thought. All the back to the olden times.

Look, all I'm saying is we should look after ourselves in case this sudden apocalypse happens. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom