• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I did something productive today:
Took 20ish minutes.
This is probably the first time I've drawn in 3 years. Maybe I should do a comic next....
Yes I took this pic in my bathroom.
No offense, but that art style reminds me of those cartoons made in Flash whether it's Johnny "Whip Sound Effect" Test or those other ones made in Canada like Total Drama. It's probably the nose that makes me remember.

If you are offended by that, then I can't do anything about your rustled jimmies. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I found the "Straight Outta" meme generator...

Someone plz punch me in the face :4diddy:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's not his fault he's non-American and didn't found a Youtube show called Game Grumpswithaninternetcelebrityandinturnmadehimpopular.
It's not his fault he has to work for Normal Boots' little brother either, is it? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
No offense, but that art style reminds me of those cartoons made in Flash whether it's Johnny "Whip Sound Effect" Test or those other ones made in Canada like Total Drama. It's probably the non that makes me remember.

If you are offended by that, then I can't do anything about your rustled jimmies. :4pacman:
I take no offense to that. Mostly because I have no idea what you're talking about.
No offense. :4pacman:
I don't know if it's just me, but you remind me of the AVGN in that drawing
Only difference between him and me is that I'm black.
And since I SUCK at shading/coloring, I don't want to risk making my face look all scarred.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I take no offense to that. Mostly because I have no idea what you're talking about.
No offense. :4pacman:
I never noticed that I put non instead of nose. I just edited it. :4pacman: Now do you understand?

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I would say "and real life" but that would bother some people here I think.
You mean that people can have normal conversations after "special, exciting 'fun' time?" I wouldn't be too surprised really.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Here's a drawing I made a while ago

"Bees, bees everywhere"
I love you
You mean that people can have normal conversations after "special, exciting 'fun' time?" I wouldn't be too surprised really.
I think nyxxx meant just normal talking, not after sex

thats still ****ing weird though pff

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Oh, I just meant like casual. Not even after that or with that person.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll check the wiki because why not?

*checks wiki*
*sees this*
ayyyyy.PNG

Not sure if laugh hard, or laugh harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom