• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
we should have a "SmashBoards Shop" Where we make custom t-shirts, etc. That Says OUR Quotes and stuff
No we shouldn't. The @ Soul. Soul. "overrated" and "muh speculah" shirts will be scalped.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
we should have a "SmashBoards Shop" Where we make custom t-shirts, etc. That Says OUR Quotes and stuff
But then they would have to print numerous shirts with random quotes.
Would @ Soul. Soul. look cool if he was walking around with a blank T-Shirt that had "muh overrated" on there?
Not really, he'd look more close to a hipster. :4dk:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Fortunately for me, I do not want R.O.B, Game and Watch, or Duck Hunt. I am just waiting on Falco to complete my collection... of Fox and Falco.
It's not a true collection unless you have a shade over those two because they shine. :foxmelee:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But that one minor thing you can do in Xenoblade taught me criticism is very important for success when it comes to trial and error.
You sure your uncle is right? :4dk:
Hell no, he's an Adam Sandler fanboy that defends his films no matter how much criticism they get. He even think of the Grown Ups films as masterpieces. ****ing Grown Ups as masterpieces.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hell no, he's an Adam Sandler fanboy that defends his films no matter how much criticism they get. He even think of the Grown Ups films as masterpieces. ****ing Grown Ups as masterpieces.
Not true. There is NO way he could possibly defend Jack and Jill. I could see someone defending Grown Ups, but Jack and Jill? No.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can tell what kind of people likes her too...The sick men that think " I wish that happened to me"

We need to put them in the shame cube
I hate my connection
It's pretty much desperate people that think if their fantasies become true they'll be happy.

Getting a yandere girlfriend in real life would NOT be cute, they're mentally ill psychos willing to hurt and kill people around you or even yourself to be with you. If someone really wants a GF like that... I'm sorry, but not. It's OK to like those characters in fiction, but reality is completely different.

It's the same as Rie Kugimiya-tsundere-esque character fanboys, they want a GF like that because of her "moe" facets... not taking in mind if they had they'd be:

Be treated as a dog going around doing favors to be thanked few times and this is the actual good character of them all as she gets development...

Be verbally abused all day hosting a freeloader...

Literally be whipped every time she's angry even if it's not directed at you and be treated as a slave...

... OK, this one is actually likable as most of the time she's nice and grateful, but she's 13 so that's pedopfilia
And this is why I'm not a fan of the general tsundere concept either.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There was a time where I thought Click was a great movie....

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Adam Sandler is terrible! I do not even know a good move that he was in!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:4drmario: I'm sorry Mr.Azure Warrior's Uncle, but you have a tragic case of Sandler Lust Disorder, or SLD for short.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My favorite Sandler movie is Don't mess with the Zohan

*sees people yelling at the distance carrying pitchforks coming at me*

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good thing I don't collect Amiibos then

url.jpg

'cuz I'm poor and Nintendo hates Latin America

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You feel forced to watch Pixels?
He bought the tickets behind my back and assume a gamer like me enjoys any terrible film about them. I would have rather watch Ant Man or that new Jurassic Park film for my birthday than Pixels. How can I not say that I'm forced to watch it?

Morbi

Scavenger
He bought the tickets behind my back and assume a gamer like me enjoys any terrible film about them. I would have rather watch Ant Man or that new Jurassic Park film for my birthday than Pixels. How can I not say that I'm forced to watch it?
Hey, at least you get to see Donkey Kong on the big screen. :dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom