• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What the hell is with your obsession on Japanese & pronunciation?

That's ALL you ever talk about here.
I was going to say that, but you beat me to it. Eh, can't blame him. Everybody has the right to talk whatever they like and stuff.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
To respond to both parts of your post:

1. I never understood why people constantly try to justify misspelling simple words by getting upset at someone who pointed it out.
  2. No. What? It just says "Brayz Online Shopping".
LOL
i just happend to find pics that said "Brayz"
idk why
btw Super smash con
http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys. I'm about done with the :4link: draft. I started it around 11 AM, and now for me it's about 6 PM.
S-Seven hours? :4charizard: It might as well be seven years!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey guys. I'm about done with the :4link: draft. I started it around 11 AM, and now for me it's about 6 PM.
S-Seven hours? :4charizard: It might as well be seven years!
Imagine if the game sent you forward 70 years instead.
"The Legend of Zelda: Geriatric of Time"

Just curious.

what are opinions of other people here about Professor Layton?
He's incredible.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm a total grammar nazi, but I stopped pointing it out for that reason.
I get that.

And I don't even think of people as "grammar nazis" or "spelling nazis" or whatever unless they go out of the way to correct the spelling of something that isn't in the vocabulary of a 4 year old. Haha

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I really wish theyd show the surprise for ssf2. Also muah showed up and i literally can not stand that tosser.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Imagine if the game sent you forward 70 years instead.
"The Legend of Zelda: Geriatric of Time"
I'm just fixing errors that may mess up the organized layout.
I thought about mentioning the rings in the Oracle games, but there are SO MANY OF THEM.
Not doing it, **** it, he already has two rings on his finger. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Ah, the old mint-on-card type of collector. I can relate.

I hate how stores generally half-*** on packaging when shipping.
The Ness Amiibo I ordered off of Amazon had damaged packaging. The figure itself was fine, but you'd think they would take more care of an ultra-rare Amiibo that people are paying a lot of money for.
I did get it for 20 bucks though so.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*Cough SpellingNazi Cough *

Better?
Dude.
I can accept people mixing up Their and There (Though it does irk me slightly)
But when you mix up Your with You're/Their+There with They're, then I just have a mind explosion.
They're and You're are contractions, you should never mix them up with the other word!
It's literally the only grammatical mistake that makes me internally suffer.
I can handle things like "Supper Smash Bros Mishonh From God"
But You're and They're...
:4gaw:"BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP"
"BEEEEEEEP BEEEEP"
*Sits down and sighs BEEPS*

YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF BRAYZ'S GRAMMAR.

Gee, what nice weather we are having.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Gettin' kinda tense, aren't ya? :smirk:
Oui.
Just curious.

what are opinions of other people here about Professor Layton?
Though not expecting it that much, I wouldn't mind seeing a Mii Fighter costume for Professor Layton. We already got a ****load of third party character Mii Fighter costumes, so I'm used to that now. Heck, I'm starting to consider Professor Layton maybe being next in line for third party DLC if there is anymore. Not experienced with Layton in any way, but I do see why people like him.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Who names a boy Zelda, amiright or amiright? :4link:

Link, although not sharing outrageous strength without items, can pack a punch at the right moment. His Master Sword is really strong, but Link also has bigger swords that can deal even more damage. His items in combination with his sword sure can dish in damage. Hell, he can even shoot strong waves of beams out of his swords at full health.
Link's greatest (or at least to me) asset is his defense. His Hylian Shield is unable to break and simply blocks magical attacks. He can even wear other armor to raise his defense. Then, he can cast a spell on himself to make himself more defensive or heal himself. Finally, if he does not have anything to deflect magic with, he can use the Reflect spell to bounce it back at his opponent.
Now speed is something Link somewhat lacks. As seen in Skyward Sword, he can sprint, but not only can he run for a limited amount of time, but he is also leaving himself defenseless and open to attacks. Sure, the Roc's Feather could help, but this is in the air. The Pegasus Boots could work, but he can only charge in one direction before stopping or running into something. If Link does need to defend, he must stand still or only focus on his target (way of saying Z-Targeting without being yelled at for mentioning Z-Targeting) and walk slowly or do some sick flipz.
Yes, Link can do his own magic as well, and here's the list.
  • Shield - Link raises his own defenses. His tunic also turns into a red color.
  • Jump - Link can now jump higher, reaching usually unreachable places or high platforms
  • Life - He heals himself. This uses most of his magic usage in one go, however.
  • Fairy - Link transforms himself into a Fairy. He is helpless, but he can travel treacherous areas and can fit through small holes as well.
  • Fire - Link's sword is given the ability to shoot out fire that goes at a certain range
  • Reflect - This reflects magic attacks and deflects usually unblockable attacks.
  • Thunder - This is a very powerful attack who would OHKO any weak enemies.
Link does not have unlimited magic, for he does have a limited amount of it. He can fill it up by using bottles found in the wild or potions.
Oh God, here we go.
This is the trademark bow for the Hero. As long as the user has arrows, they can just keep spamming it for days. It can even be charged for more power. There are many kinds of upgrades that the bow can receive, such as:
  • Iron/Sacred Bow - Bow receives more power and range in it's shots
  • Nice Bow - This Bow can now shoot up to three arrows in one shot
  • Bomb Arrows - Bombs are attached to replace the arrow head. They deal more damage and can get rid of things such as boulders. The bomb will explode if they are left unfired for a while.
Along with this, there are also different kinds of arrows Link can use:
  • Fire Arrows - Arrows made of fire that are great for melting ice; can even melt an entire ice mountain
  • Ice Arrows - Arrows made of ice that are great for freezing things; can even freeze lava
  • Light/Silver/Magical Arrows - These puppies are holy and are made to kill things such as Ganon and maybe Satan. This doesn't mean that these powerful arrows don't work on anything else.
These Australian weapons are made to solve puzzles and stun enemies. In it's standard form, it can hit multiple targets at once for solving puzzles or stunning multiple enemies. It can also retrieve items in the distance, which it will bring back to Link once it has been thrown and caught that item.
  • Magical Boomerang - Has an increase of speed, range, and is able to change it's designated path while flying
  • Nice Boomerang - Fires three boomerangs in one swing with the added buffs of the Magical Boomerang
  • Gale Boomerang - The same as before, but instead of the hit stunning them, the mini-tornado that his one causes while flying will stun them instead.
  • Whirldwind - Oh hey, it's a pinwheel. Link blows into this thing and it blows a wind that acts like the Gale Boomerang, having winds stun enemies and retrieve distant objects.
Bombs? You want it? Well of course my friend, but only if you have enough rupees. :4pacman:
Regular bombs that Link holds will explode in a matter of time. He can throw it in a specific arc and even toss it like it's a bowling ball. Even though they are his, Link can be damaged by his own Bomb Blasts.
  • Bombchu - These cat-looking bombs go foward in one direction, climbing up into any walls or obstacles in it's path before hitting it's target and exploding or just by simply detonating after going on too long.
  • Big/Nice Bombs - They're bigger bombs, they have a bigger blast radius and more damage. What else is new?
  • Water Bombs - They can explode underwater. Yaaaay.
  • Remote Bomb - These bombs are set, and they will not blow up until Link detonates the bomb himself by pressing a button remotely.
Probably Link's first projectile weapon on his journey, it acts much like the Bow but it used seeds instead of arrows. Although not as powerful, it's cheaper, I guess.
  • Hyper/Scattershot - Fires three seeds in one shot
  • Seed Shooter - This gun fires seeds as well, but can be shot diagonally and can ricochet off walls.
This is like the medieval version of Batman's grappling hook. If it latches onto a special surface, it can be used to traverse Link from A to B within seconds. These can also stun enemies for a short time. Here are other variants of the Hookshot.
  • Longshot/Nice Hookshot - Extended reach. Let's move on.
  • (Double) Clawshot - These have a claw-like design for the hook, so it can grapple onto things like chains or other objects alongside what the Hookshot can already hook to. These can come in pairs, making traversing through distant landscapes much easier.
  • Switch Hook - Whatever this touches switches places with Link, who lands where the touched object/being was last standing.
  • Grappling Hook - It's an old-fashioned grappling hook that you use to swing around. It can also take some objects away from enemies whether they're collectibles or additional magic.
  • Whip - Similar to the Grappling Hook, it can latch onto certain objects and will let Link swing across. But as a weapon, it can stun enemies and even dismantle large portions of armor.
Everybody knows this one, right?
Link swings this thing around a few times before throwing it. It can be used to rid of boulders and blocks of ice, deal huge major damage both at the throw, and while reeling it back in. It can also even deflect projectiles.
Everybody knows this too, right?
Link uses the Hammer to smash large boulders, hammer pegs, and also to squish the enemies beneath him. There are many variants of this weapon, most of which the same, but some have some other stuff the regular and others don't. It even says that some are stronger than the Master Sword, but is slow.
  • Nice Hammer - More damage and shockwaves that can stun the enemy
  • Skull Hammer - Has everything the hammer has, but it can also be swung sideways.
Not really important, but it can be used offensively, somehow, someway.
It's usually used to light places up, but you can also use it as a very short-ranged weapon to burn the enemy slightly.
  • Super Lamp - Illuminates areas even better and can deal a lot of damage if you can even hit something with it.
Yes, like the lantern, this can also do damage. It's nice for catching stuff, I guess. In fact, it can even hit the Dead Man's Volley attack like the bottle.
  • Super Net - Again, does way more damage. But why would you attack with this?
This uses the base of Link's Magic Meter, or just how much magic he can use in a certain item or spell.
This rod of,well, fire shoots a single fireball out of the rod. It can be used for both damage and lighting torches from afar.
  • Nice Fire Rod - Shoots a tall and large pillar of flames that moves forward and deal high damage.
The ice rod can shoot ice balls which freeze the opponent. It can also drop down an ice block that is useful for navigating through lava, which it cools down into magma rock for a short period of time.
  • Nice Ice Rod - Drops four ice blocks in a diamond formation
The sand rod will summon a row of sand pillars to rise for Link to navigate through. It can be used to solve puzzles or simply trap opponents in sand.
  • Nice Sand Rod - Pillars of sand will not disappear until Link uses the rod again, which is situational.
The Tornado Rod will spin Link up into the air via a small tornado. This can also tstun enemies with the tornado if they are close enough
  • Nice Tornado Rod - Has a bigger tornado radius and does damage
Then there is the Deku Leaf. Link can wave this around like a fan and shoot a gust of air that can stun enemies. He can also glide through the air with it in a parachute-like motion.
This cane isn't really anything powerful. It flips an object over. However, if he uses it on a hole, it transforms into a trampoline that can bounce Link into the air.
Link summons a giant block down. He can push this block, or rather like the Ice Rod he can damage enemies by dropping the block onto them. However, the block is not invincible, only able to take 5 hits at a time.
A forcefield surrounds Link, making him invincible. It can even damage enemies upon contact. His magic will run out after a while, however.
  • Quake Medallion - Once Link stabs his sword into the ground, he causes a massive earthquake. This would usually defeat any normal enemies or even turn them into slime.
  • Ether Medallion - Link swings his sword into the air, causing a wave of ether/lightning to flow out. This is used to attack airborne enemies, show invisible paths, or even freeze some enemies.
  • Bombos Medallion - By doing the same movements as the Ether Medallion, Link shoots out a ring of fire that is soon followed by explosions. Any enemies that are immune to fire are also immune to this.
  • Din's Fire - After a sweet dance, Link will cause a dome of fire to rapidly expand, causing damage to anyone around him; can also light torches.
  • Nayru's Love - Link summons a crystal barrier to surround himself, making him invincible but can still be stunned/moved by enemy attacks. It wears off after a certain period of time. No other magical attack can be used while this is in use.
  • Farore's Wind - A little ball of something will appear the first time he does this spell. If he does it again, he can either warp to that point or set a new point he could warp to next.
You know, THAT sword.
You know that one sword that Link gets and uses for the first three dungeons before getting an upgrade? It's that. If his Master Sword is lost, he can just use THAT sword as a back-up until he can retrieve it.
  • Giant's Knife - It's in the name, dude. To Link, however, it is a massive sword. However, it breaks easily after several swings and instantly when it comes into contact with a wall. But there is a stronger version of it.
  • Biggoron's Sword - This one is stronger and more sturdier than the previous one. Nothing much else to it.
The only bad thing these swords bring is that Link is forced to use two hands to wield it, meaning he can't defend himself without trying to use the sword as a shield. Even if it does break, he can still use it to attack even though it only does a fourth of it's original power.
You've been waiting for this, right? :denzel:
The Master Sword is the blade of evil's bane and was once the Goddess Sword before becoming...the Master Sword. It's great at fighting against curses, and has been seen able to lock away demon remains.
  • Skyward Strike - By rising his sword in the air and waiting a few seconds, Link is able to shoot out a beam similar to the sword's arc at an enemy from a distance. It may not be as powerful as a swing, but it's an attack. But since this is the Master Sword, this means it charges instantly and also has higher speed and power compared to one from any of the Goddess Swords.
If the sages of Wind and Earth are damaged, the sword will lose power, and if a blacksmith is given Master Ore, the blade can be tempered to be even better. I won't factor these in the battle, but I feel like mentioning them for funsies.
  • Wooden Sword - Only brought up thrice in all of the games, it's a wooden sword. It's not very powerful, but it can be a weapon of choice if needed.
Link has been able to use other weapons that were dropped as well.
  • Boko Sticks - They're just sticks, but when lit they can burn wooden barriers and webs. Link can do a spin attack with it and even hurt enemies by throwing it at them.
  • Machete - Although it looks like a regular machete, these can cut through wooden barriers with ease, and not even Link's swords could break through those!
  • Moblin Spear - It's a giant spear you can do stabby-stabby with.
  • Large Swords/Clubs - Link has been seen picking up large swords before, which he can break stone pillars with.
  • Wooden Shield - This is most likely Link's beginning shield. It holds the same abilities as other shields just as well, but it can be lost easily to fire.
  • Durable Shield - This shield is, well, not made of wood and cannot burn. It is simply a more durable shield.
  • Hylian Shield - Now this is a shield. Unlike the other shields, this one cannot break at all and can also deflect magical attacks with ease.
  • Mirror Shield - This one can reflect magical attacks instead of deflecting them. It reflects back in a beam-like attack. This does not work for any physical attacks or physical projectiles like rocks. It can be used to guide light around and solve puzzles surrounding light.
We already know Link wears a green tunic, but there are others.
  • Blue Mail/Zora Tunic - The blue mail reduces enemy damage by a quarter. There is also a blue tunic referred to as the Zora's Tunic, while allows Link to breath underwater.
  • Red Mail/Goron Tunic - The red mail reduces enemy damage by half. There is also a red tunic referred to as the Goron's Tunic, which allows Link not to burn inside extreme heat and can sustain a few seconds in lava.
  • Zora Tunic - It has the same properties at the Blue Tunic, but it allows Link to move freely underwater. However, he cannot use his sword, but can use Water Bombs instead.
  • Magical Armor - This armor makes Link invincible based on how many rupees he has. It takes away more once he is attacked. Once Link runs out, the armor becomes heavy, making it hard for him to move.
  • Iron Boots - This makes Link super heavy. This is used to jelp Link hit heavy switches, sink to the bottom of a water source, or navigate through heavy winds.
  • Hover Boots - This makes Link float in mid-air for a short period of time. However, this makes friction not exist for him, so running can be a difficulty. He is unable to sink through sand or make platforms that fall once stepped on not fall. Wind blows him away easily.
  • Pegasus Boots - Link is able to charge in a single direction very quickly. He can also damage enemies while running with his sword up front. He will stop once he stops himself and slides for a bit or runs into something.
  • Flippers - I guess you can call these boots since they go on his feet. These allow Link to swim swiftly and dive for a few seconds before popping back up, which is great for dodging projectiles.
  • Power Gloves - These give link the ability to pick up small rocks with ease and pulling heavy levers.
  • Power Bracelets/Titan's Mitt/Silver Gauntlets - These both give Link the ability to push and carry large boulders.
  • Golden Gauntlets - The most powerful of them all, these give Link the ability to lift giant black stone pillars.
  • Magnetic Gloves - My favorite item, imo. It gives Link the ability to push or pull anything magnetic or even other beings as well.
  • Blue Ring/Red Ring - The Blue Ring reduces enemy damage by a quarter, while the red ring reduces it by half.
  • Roc's Cape/Feather - Roc's Cape gives Link the ability to hop, even twice in mid-air or even thrice with help from the Pegasus Boots. Roc's Cape is more powerful, allowing Link to glide through the air.
  • Fireshield Earrings - This has the same features as the Goron tunic with the added bonus of any fire attacks that hit Link become extinguished but with the loss of the ability to sustain Lava for a few brief seconds like the tunic.
  • Water Dragon's Scale - This gives link the ability to dive and swim underwater with ease. In fact, he's given his own underwater spin attack variant as well.
  • Horizontal/Vertical Slice
  • Stab
  • Spin Attack - This attack can be powered up and used multiple times in one go. The Super Spin Attack can be used once Link's magic meter is completely filled, whether if it gives it a larger radius or multiple spins with movement, but it will make Link dizzy and drain some magic.
  • Jump Attack
  • Parry - This is a reaction attack that counters an incoming enemy attack. There are two specific attacks with names that are considered Parry Attacks. These can be found in the Hidden Techniques tab.
Although it has been mostly seen being used by the Master Sword, it has been also seen been used in regular swords via the Wooden Sword in the first Zelda. They can be shot in these shapes
  • Sword Shape
  • Circular Shape
  • Crescent Wave Shape
These can only be shot if Link is at full health.
  • Ending Blow - If an enemy has fallen down, Link can use his Down Thrust attack to finish them off in the chest.
  • Shield Bash - Link will thrust his shield foward, making enemies dizzy or reflecting any physical projectiles
  • Back Slash - :4shulk: This is 1/2 of the Parry attacks. Link rolls behind the enemy and slices them from behind.
  • Helm Splitter - 2/2 of the Parry attacks, Link hops and does a full circular swing. This can pierce helmets and is a great substitute if an enemy is too fast for a back slash to land.
  • Mortal Draw - One of Link's most powerful ones, when Link is not focusing on an enemy he wishes to defeat, he waits to draw before performing a fatal blow onto the enemy. All defenses will be ignored and kill most enemies once the attack has been done.
  • Jump Strike - Enhanced version of the Jump Attack; by focusing power, he can use this attack to hit multiple enemies. This is actually a 2-hit attack, in which Link can hit enemies with his sword as he swings before he hits the ground doing the Jump Strike.
  • Great Spin - At full health, Link can do a spin attack with a greater radius.
  • Up/Down Thrust - Link will thrust his sword either up to hit airborne enemies or downwards to attack from above.
  • Roll Attack - Just after rolling, Link will do a sword swipe at an enemy.
  • Dash Attack - This is the attack Link will perform once he is dashing in his Pegasus Boots.
Link doesn't really have a personality. Sure, he can express himself via facial expressions, but he doesn't really talk, more like scream unnecessarily for every sword swing he does. But what he does have is in his hand: The Triforce of Courage. This gives him courage and bravery, obviously, and isn't afraid to take anything down at his best ability when it comes to giant monsters like Ganon or Gohma or Lava Dragon Guy.
  • Killed so many demons and monsters and armies
  • Solves so many puzzles
  • Got the Triforce of Courage
  • Has thrown Gorons without any strength-enhancing gloves. So why does he need them to throw small rocks?
  • Has fought enemies of many varieties
  • Large arsenal of weapons to choose from
  • Very defensive
  • 3brave5me
  • Can be a threat at a distance and up close
  • Puzzle-solver / Can exploit weaknesses
  • Can rely on items too much
  • Not very fast on the ground
  • A lot of his true defense and power comes in magic, which is not unlimited
  • Some of his projectiles like Arrows/Bombs/etc. are also not unlimited

Oh God, this took me seven hours to make sure everything was right plus the typing. :4charizard:
Also I think @Powerstar9 wanted to see my previous project or something and I don't know if he already talked about what he thinks into the final argument of it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know it is a good weekend when the thermometer doesn't go over 100°F in the afternoon

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I never played the games nor do I have any interest to since I don't really like puzzle games.

I'm neutral towards him.
Thank you for not throwing a bunch of stuff that wasn't related to my question and keeping it simple

I can see why some people wouldn't like PL. some of those puzzles will make you throw the 3DS

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Who names a boy Zelda, amiright or amiright? :4link:

Link, although not sharing outrageous strength without items, can pack a punch at the right moment. His Master Sword is really strong, but Link also has bigger swords that can deal even more damage. His items in combination with his sword sure can dish in damage. Hell, he can even shoot strong waves of beams out of his swords at full health.
Link's greatest (or at least to me) asset is his defense. His Hylian Shield is unable to break and simply blocks magical attacks. He can even wear other armor to raise his defense. Then, he can cast a spell on himself to make himself more defensive or heal himself. Finally, if he does not have anything to deflect magic with, he can use the Reflect spell to bounce it back at his opponent.
Now speed is something Link somewhat lacks. As seen in Skyward Sword, he can sprint, but not only can he run for a limited amount of time, but he is also leaving himself defenseless and open to attacks. Sure, the Roc's Feather could help, but this is in the air. The Pegasus Boots could work, but he can only charge in one direction before stopping or running into something. If Link does need to defend, he must stand still or only focus on his target (way of saying Z-Targeting without being yelled at for mentioning Z-Targeting) and walk slowly or do some sick flipz.
Yes, Link can do his own magic as well, and here's the list.
  • Shield - Link raises his own defenses. His tunic also turns into a red color.
  • Jump - Link can now jump higher, reaching usually unreachable places or high platforms
  • Life - He heals himself. This uses most of his magic usage in one go, however.
  • Fairy - Link transforms himself into a Fairy. He is helpless, but he can travel treacherous areas and can fit through small holes as well.
  • Fire - Link's sword is given the ability to shoot out fire that goes at a certain range
  • Reflect - This reflects magic attacks and deflects usually unblockable attacks.
  • Thunder - This is a very powerful attack who would OHKO any weak enemies.
Link does not have unlimited magic, for he does have a limited amount of it. He can fill it up by using bottles found in the wild or potions.
Oh God, here we go.
This is the trademark bow for the Hero. As long as the user has arrows, they can just keep spamming it for days. It can even be charged for more power. There are many kinds of upgrades that the bow can receive, such as:
  • Iron/Sacred Bow - Bow receives more power and range in it's shots
  • Nice Bow - This Bow can now shoot up to three arrows in one shot
  • Bomb Arrows - Bombs are attached to replace the arrow head. They deal more damage and can get rid of things such as boulders. The bomb will explode if they are left unfired for a while.
Along with this, there are also different kinds of arrows Link can use:
  • Fire Arrows - Arrows made of fire that are great for melting ice; can even melt an entire ice mountain
  • Ice Arrows - Arrows made of ice that are great for freezing things; can even freeze lava
  • Light/Silver/Magical Arrows - These puppies are holy and are made to kill things such as Ganon and maybe Satan. This doesn't mean that these powerful arrows don't work on anything else.
These Australian weapons are made to solve puzzles and stun enemies. In it's standard form, it can hit multiple targets at once for solving puzzles or stunning multiple enemies. It can also retrieve items in the distance, which it will bring back to Link once it has been thrown and caught that item.
  • Magical Boomerang - Has an increase of speed, range, and is able to change it's designated path while flying
  • Nice Boomerang - Fires three boomerangs in one swing with the added buffs of the Magical Boomerang
  • Gale Boomerang - The same as before, but instead of the hit stunning them, the mini-tornado that his one causes while flying will stun them instead.
  • Whirldwind - Oh hey, it's a pinwheel. Link blows into this thing and it blows a wind that acts like the Gale Boomerang, having winds stun enemies and retrieve distant objects.
Bombs? You want it? Well of course my friend, but only if you have enough rupees. :4pacman:
Regular bombs that Link holds will explode in a matter of time. He can throw it in a specific arc and even toss it like it's a bowling ball. Even though they are his, Link can be damaged by his own Bomb Blasts.
  • Bombchu - These cat-looking bombs go foward in one direction, climbing up into any walls or obstacles in it's path before hitting it's target and exploding or just by simply detonating after going on too long.
  • Big/Nice Bombs - They're bigger bombs, they have a bigger blast radius and more damage. What else is new?
  • Water Bombs - They can explode underwater. Yaaaay.
  • Remote Bomb - These bombs are set, and they will not blow up until Link detonates the bomb himself by pressing a button remotely.
Probably Link's first projectile weapon on his journey, it acts much like the Bow but it used seeds instead of arrows. Although not as powerful, it's cheaper, I guess.
  • Hyper/Scattershot - Fires three seeds in one shot
  • Seed Shooter - This gun fires seeds as well, but can be shot diagonally and can ricochet off walls.
This is like the medieval version of Batman's grappling hook. If it latches onto a special surface, it can be used to traverse Link from A to B within seconds. These can also stun enemies for a short time. Here are other variants of the Hookshot.
  • Longshot/Nice Hookshot - Extended reach. Let's move on.
  • (Double) Clawshot - These have a claw-like design for the hook, so it can grapple onto things like chains or other objects alongside what the Hookshot can already hook to. These can come in pairs, making traversing through distant landscapes much easier.
  • Switch Hook - Whatever this touches switches places with Link, who lands where the touched object/being was last standing.
  • Grappling Hook - It's an old-fashioned grappling hook that you use to swing around. It can also take some objects away from enemies whether they're collectibles or additional magic.
  • Whip - Similar to the Grappling Hook, it can latch onto certain objects and will let Link swing across. But as a weapon, it can stun enemies and even dismantle large portions of armor.
Everybody knows this one, right?
Link swings this thing around a few times before throwing it. It can be used to rid of boulders and blocks of ice, deal huge major damage both at the throw, and while reeling it back in. It can also even deflect projectiles.
Everybody knows this too, right?
Link uses the Hammer to smash large boulders, hammer pegs, and also to squish the enemies beneath him. There are many variants of this weapon, most of which the same, but some have some other stuff the regular and others don't. It even says that some are stronger than the Master Sword, but is slow.
  • Nice Hammer - More damage and shockwaves that can stun the enemy
  • Skull Hammer - Has everything the hammer has, but it can also be swung sideways.
Not really important, but it can be used offensively, somehow, someway.
It's usually used to light places up, but you can also use it as a very short-ranged weapon to burn the enemy slightly.
  • Super Lamp - Illuminates areas even better and can deal a lot of damage if you can even hit something with it.
Yes, like the lantern, this can also do damage. It's nice for catching stuff, I guess. In fact, it can even hit the Dead Man's Volley attack like the bottle.
  • Super Net - Again, does way more damage. But why would you attack with this?
This uses the base of Link's Magic Meter, or just how much magic he can use in a certain item or spell.
This rod of,well, fire shoots a single fireball out of the rod. It can be used for both damage and lighting torches from afar.
  • Nice Fire Rod - Shoots a tall and large pillar of flames that moves forward and deal high damage.
The ice rod can shoot ice balls which freeze the opponent. It can also drop down an ice block that is useful for navigating through lava, which it cools down into magma rock for a short period of time.
  • Nice Ice Rod - Drops four ice blocks in a diamond formation
The sand rod will summon a row of sand pillars to rise for Link to navigate through. It can be used to solve puzzles or simply trap opponents in sand.
  • Nice Sand Rod - Pillars of sand will not disappear until Link uses the rod again, which is situational.
The Tornado Rod will spin Link up into the air via a small tornado. This can also tstun enemies with the tornado if they are close enough
  • Nice Tornado Rod - Has a bigger tornado radius and does damage
Then there is the Deku Leaf. Link can wave this around like a fan and shoot a gust of air that can stun enemies. He can also glide through the air with it in a parachute-like motion.
This cane isn't really anything powerful. It flips an object over. However, if he uses it on a hole, it transforms into a trampoline that can bounce Link into the air.
Link summons a giant block down. He can push this block, or rather like the Ice Rod he can damage enemies by dropping the block onto them. However, the block is not invincible, only able to take 5 hits at a time.
A forcefield surrounds Link, making him invincible. It can even damage enemies upon contact. His magic will run out after a while, however.
  • Quake Medallion - Once Link stabs his sword into the ground, he causes a massive earthquake. This would usually defeat any normal enemies or even turn them into slime.
  • Ether Medallion - Link swings his sword into the air, causing a wave of ether/lightning to flow out. This is used to attack airborne enemies, show invisible paths, or even freeze some enemies.
  • Bombos Medallion - By doing the same movements as the Ether Medallion, Link shoots out a ring of fire that is soon followed by explosions. Any enemies that are immune to fire are also immune to this.
  • Din's Fire - After a sweet dance, Link will cause a dome of fire to rapidly expand, causing damage to anyone around him; can also light torches.
  • Nayru's Love - Link summons a crystal barrier to surround himself, making him invincible but can still be stunned/moved by enemy attacks. It wears off after a certain period of time. No other magical attack can be used while this is in use.
  • Farore's Wind - A little ball of something will appear the first time he does this spell. If he does it again, he can either warp to that point or set a new point he could warp to next.
You know, THAT sword.
You know that one sword that Link gets and uses for the first three dungeons before getting an upgrade? It's that. If his Master Sword is lost, he can just use THAT sword as a back-up until he can retrieve it.
  • Giant's Knife - It's in the name, dude. To Link, however, it is a massive sword. However, it breaks easily after several swings and instantly when it comes into contact with a wall. But there is a stronger version of it.
  • Biggoron's Sword - This one is stronger and more sturdier than the previous one. Nothing much else to it.
The only bad thing these swords bring is that Link is forced to use two hands to wield it, meaning he can't defend himself without trying to use the sword as a shield. Even if it does break, he can still use it to attack even though it only does a fourth of it's original power.
You've been waiting for this, right? :denzel:
The Master Sword is the blade of evil's bane and was once the Goddess Sword before becoming...the Master Sword. It's great at fighting against curses, and has been seen able to lock away demon remains.
  • Skyward Strike - By rising his sword in the air and waiting a few seconds, Link is able to shoot out a beam similar to the sword's arc at an enemy from a distance. It may not be as powerful as a swing, but it's an attack. But since this is the Master Sword, this means it charges instantly and also has higher speed and power compared to one from any of the Goddess Swords.
If the sages of Wind and Earth are damaged, the sword will lose power, and if a blacksmith is given Master Ore, the blade can be tempered to be even better. I won't factor these in the battle, but I feel like mentioning them for funsies.
  • Wooden Sword - Only brought up thrice in all of the games, it's a wooden sword. It's not very powerful, but it can be a weapon of choice if needed.
Link has been able to use other weapons that were dropped as well.
  • Boko Sticks - They're just sticks, but when lit they can burn wooden barriers and webs. Link can do a spin attack with it and even hurt enemies by throwing it at them.
  • Machete - Although it looks like a regular machete, these can cut through wooden barriers with ease, and not even Link's swords could break through those!
  • Moblin Spear - It's a giant spear you can do stabby-stabby with.
  • Large Swords/Clubs - Link has been seen picking up large swords before, which he can break stone pillars with.
  • Wooden Shield - This is most likely Link's beginning shield. It holds the same abilities as other shields just as well, but it can be lost easily to fire.
  • Durable Shield - This shield is, well, not made of wood and cannot burn. It is simply a more durable shield.
  • Hylian Shield - Now this is a shield. Unlike the other shields, this one cannot break at all and can also deflect magical attacks with ease.
  • Mirror Shield - This one can reflect magical attacks instead of deflecting them. It reflects back in a beam-like attack. This does not work for any physical attacks or physical projectiles like rocks. It can be used to guide light around and solve puzzles surrounding light.
We already know Link wears a green tunic, but there are others.
  • Blue Mail/Zora Tunic - The blue mail reduces enemy damage by a quarter. There is also a blue tunic referred to as the Zora's Tunic, while allows Link to breath underwater.
  • Red Mail/Goron Tunic - The red mail reduces enemy damage by half. There is also a red tunic referred to as the Goron's Tunic, which allows Link not to burn inside extreme heat and can sustain a few seconds in lava.
  • Zora Tunic - It has the same properties at the Blue Tunic, but it allows Link to move freely underwater. However, he cannot use his sword, but can use Water Bombs instead.
  • Magical Armor - This armor makes Link invincible based on how many rupees he has. It takes away more once he is attacked. Once Link runs out, the armor becomes heavy, making it hard for him to move.
  • Iron Boots - This makes Link super heavy. This is used to jelp Link hit heavy switches, sink to the bottom of a water source, or navigate through heavy winds.
  • Hover Boots - This makes Link float in mid-air for a short period of time. However, this makes friction not exist for him, so running can be a difficulty. He is unable to sink through sand or make platforms that fall once stepped on not fall. Wind blows him away easily.
  • Pegasus Boots - Link is able to charge in a single direction very quickly. He can also damage enemies while running with his sword up front. He will stop once he stops himself and slides for a bit or runs into something.
  • Flippers - I guess you can call these boots since they go on his feet. These allow Link to swim swiftly and dive for a few seconds before popping back up, which is great for dodging projectiles.
  • Power Gloves - These give link the ability to pick up small rocks with ease and pulling heavy levers.
  • Power Bracelets/Titan's Mitt/Silver Gauntlets - These both give Link the ability to push and carry large boulders.
  • Golden Gauntlets - The most powerful of them all, these give Link the ability to lift giant black stone pillars.
  • Magnetic Gloves - My favorite item, imo. It gives Link the ability to push or pull anything magnetic or even other beings as well.
  • Blue Ring/Red Ring - The Blue Ring reduces enemy damage by a quarter, while the red ring reduces it by half.
  • Roc's Cape/Feather - Roc's Cape gives Link the ability to hop, even twice in mid-air or even thrice with help from the Pegasus Boots. Roc's Cape is more powerful, allowing Link to glide through the air.
  • Fireshield Earrings - This has the same features as the Goron tunic with the added bonus of any fire attacks that hit Link become extinguished but with the loss of the ability to sustain Lava for a few brief seconds like the tunic.
  • Water Dragon's Scale - This gives link the ability to dive and swim underwater with ease. In fact, he's given his own underwater spin attack variant as well.
  • Horizontal/Vertical Slice
  • Stab
  • Spin Attack - This attack can be powered up and used multiple times in one go. The Super Spin Attack can be used once Link's magic meter is completely filled, whether if it gives it a larger radius or multiple spins with movement, but it will make Link dizzy and drain some magic.
  • Jump Attack
  • Parry - This is a reaction attack that counters an incoming enemy attack. There are two specific attacks with names that are considered Parry Attacks. These can be found in the Hidden Techniques tab.
Although it has been mostly seen being used by the Master Sword, it has been also seen been used in regular swords via the Wooden Sword in the first Zelda. They can be shot in these shapes
  • Sword Shape
  • Circular Shape
  • Crescent Wave Shape
These can only be shot if Link is at full health.
  • Ending Blow - If an enemy has fallen down, Link can use his Down Thrust attack to finish them off in the chest.
  • Shield Bash - Link will thrust his shield foward, making enemies dizzy or reflecting any physical projectiles
  • Back Slash - :4shulk: This is 1/2 of the Parry attacks. Link rolls behind the enemy and slices them from behind.
  • Helm Splitter - 2/2 of the Parry attacks, Link hops and does a full circular swing. This can pierce helmets and is a great substitute if an enemy is too fast for a back slash to land.
  • Mortal Draw - One of Link's most powerful ones, when Link is not focusing on an enemy he wishes to defeat, he waits to draw before performing a fatal blow onto the enemy. All defenses will be ignored and kill most enemies once the attack has been done.
  • Jump Strike - Enhanced version of the Jump Attack; by focusing power, he can use this attack to hit multiple enemies. This is actually a 2-hit attack, in which Link can hit enemies with his sword as he swings before he hits the ground doing the Jump Strike.
  • Great Spin - At full health, Link can do a spin attack with a greater radius.
  • Up/Down Thrust - Link will thrust his sword either up to hit airborne enemies or downwards to attack from above.
  • Roll Attack - Just after rolling, Link will do a sword swipe at an enemy.
  • Dash Attack - This is the attack Link will perform once he is dashing in his Pegasus Boots.
Link doesn't really have a personality. Sure, he can express himself via facial expressions, but he doesn't really talk, more like scream unnecessarily for every sword swing he does. But what he does have is in his hand: The Triforce of Courage. This gives him courage and bravery, obviously, and isn't afraid to take anything down at his best ability when it comes to giant monsters like Ganon or Gohma or Lava Dragon Guy.
  • Killed so many demons and monsters and armies
  • Solves so many puzzles
  • Got the Triforce of Courage
  • Has thrown Gorons without any strength-enhancing gloves. So why does he need them to throw small rocks?
  • Has fought enemies of many varieties
  • Large arsenal of weapons to choose from
  • Very defensive
  • 3brave5me
  • Can be a threat at a distance and up close
  • Puzzle-solver / Can exploit weaknesses
  • Can rely on items too much
  • Not very fast on the ground
  • A lot of his true defense and power comes in magic, which is not unlimited
  • Some of his projectiles like Arrows/Bombs/etc. are also not unlimited

Oh God, this took me seven hours to make sure everything was right plus the typing. :4charizard:
Also I think @Powerstar9 wanted to see my previous project or something and I don't know if he already talked about what he thinks into the final argument of it.
Hello, perfect info and stats to turn :4link: into a Servant.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Uhh, Mr. Stranger- now I'm curious... What does a Space Stranger actually do?
Well he does---

*the rest of this post has been censored for the protection of people under 18*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've never played a Layton game either, so my opinion is neutral too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom