• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
YES! THIS IS IT!!! WINDOWS 7 SHREK EDITION!!!!

All new desktop with the new Shrek wallpaper made for this new version!!!

All new anti virus which constantly says that there is a virus on your PC and makes you pay for it! Why? Because we are Microsoft and we said so. :)

Shrek Edition has a new type of DRM so now we know that you have been downloading Windows instead of paying for it. Don't even try or else we will make your PC self-destruct :)

A new GSOD is introduced in this version! It's a BSOD but it's green! You PC will never be ogre because anti-virus. :)

NEW FEATURES:
-ANTS
-BUTTERFLIES
-NEW BROWSERS
-NEW ANTI-VIRUS'S
-NEW TOOLBARS

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is it because r/smashbros is cancerous, or the Ellen Pao fiasco? :smirk:
The entire thing is literally (as in figuratively) cancer incarnate.
The system encourages circlejerk mindhive vote brigading. Admins enforce and don't enforce the rules according to their agendas, and shadowbanning in general is slimy and dishonest practice. Also, censorship.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Not sure you guys care about my projects for myself, but I made this wallpaper for my laptop.
fRwFYo1afC9L.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
YES! THIS IS IT!!! WINDOWS 7 SHREK EDITION!!!!

All new desktop with the new Shrek wallpaper made for this new version!!!

All new anti virus which constantly says that there is a virus on your PC and makes you pay for it! Why? Because we are Microsoft and we said so. :)

Shrek Edition has a new type of DRM so now we know that you have been downloading Windows instead of paying for it. Don't even try or else we will make your PC self-destruct :)

A new GSOD is introduced in this version! It's a BSOD but it's green! You PC will never be ogre because anti-virus. :)

NEW FEATURES:
-ANTS
-BUTTERFLIES
-NEW BROWSERS
-NEW ANTI-VIRUS'S
-NEW TOOLBARS
omg if the BSOD was a GSOD I would never use my laptop again

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm currently watching the McLeodGaming Twitch to find out when they'll talk about the "special treat" for Super Smash Flash 2.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The new splatoon music is great. I like How they all sound way different but still manage to all fit the same game.

D

Deleted member

@ (Buddha) (Buddha)

Not joking.

I'm using Windows 10's default wallpaper.
Taken on August 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well guys, i'm going to bed! So have a good time here and have fun!:4pacman: Me, i go to the world of dream and rainbow.
giphy.gif

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The new splatoon music is great. I like How they all sound way different but still manage to all fit the same game.
I like it too. Before the update, all we really had was the main theme, the one with the guy going "ARREARREUUARRGH", and the one with the other guy going "YOKO SPLATO"

D

Deleted member

Woaj
Woaj
Calm the rude opinions down
What did TPP ever do to you
Lay off, man :drshrug:
It went on past Crystal

I like it too. Before the update, all we really had was the main theme, the one with the guy going "ARREARREUUARRGH", and the one with the other guy going "YOKO SPLATO"
Hopefully they continue to add more with major updates. It's a nice change of pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Hey guys I made the hardest game on steam,it will totally give headaches just to notice you will have to get refunds for it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly i dont like the old battle music cause they are so over played.. Excoet for the one that plays for last minute. That one is super hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom