• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have to admit, that series has one of my favorite Optimus.

He's very different from the rest, but the character development he gets in struggling to be a leader and his past is very well done.
I was more surprised about the other Autobots than Optimus. Bumblebee's just nothing like his G1 Counterpart. He's simply obnoxious. Prowl not being a police car I was very surprised with, and out of all things they made him a MOTORCYCLE?!?!?!?!?! What the ****, Hasbro! They even made him a NINJA in robot mode. At least Ratchet is still an ambulance, but they made him the "Ironhide" of Transformers Animated. Old and grumpy. Which brings me to this question. Where the heck are Ironhide and Jazz? Lastly there's Bulkhead. I don't think the G1 Transformers had anyone named Bulkhead. The closest thing I can relate to Bulkhead in the G1 line is the combaticon leader Onslaught. Nonetheless I must admit I kinda like Bulkhead.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys.
I just looked into my schedule again out of boredom and I just noticed my school changed their acronym motivation from G.O.A.L.S to S.W.A.G. I wish I was lying, they actually did this. :4pacman:

So, what's happening?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was more surprised about the other Autobots than Optimus. Bumblebee's just nothing like his G1 Counterpart. He's simply obnoxious. Prowl not being a police car I was very surprised with, and out of all things they made him a MOTORCYCLE?!?!?!?!?! What the ****, Hasbro! They even made him a NINJA in robot mode. At least Ratchet is still an ambulance, but they made him the "Ironhide" of Transformers Animated. Old and grumpy. Which brings me to this question. Where the heck are Ironhide and Jazz? Lastly there's Bulkhead. I don't think the G1 Transformers had anyone named Bulkhead. The closest thing I can relate to Bulkhead in the G1 line is the combaticon leader Onslaught. Nonetheless I must admit I kinda like Bulkhead.
They appear later, Ironhide is a member of the Elite Guard, Jazz too but in a much higher position.
And Jazz becmes a main character half the last season

The first time there was character named Bulkhead was in... urgh, Energon. Even so the name didn't get familiarized with any character 'till Animated, and because people loved him he's a main character in Prime and appeared briefly in IDW G1 comics, all based on Animated Bulkhead.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hey guys.
I just looked into my schedule again out of boredom and I just noticed my school changed their acronym motivation from G.O.A.L.S to S.W.A.G. I wish I was lying, they actually did this. :4pacman:

So, what's happening?
Things have been pretty uneventful in the thread compared to yesterday

D

Deleted member

Hey guys.

So, what's happening?
Random talk. No noteworthy stuff.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey guys.

So, what's happening?
Well, a mobile game I want but can't download just added Nocola "Mother*******" Tesla in an update:

And he looks awesome.

Soul.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is my least favorite internet face.
Actually, I hate typed out internet faces completely, especially when we have a high class selection of emotes to choose from.
I mean, what is that supposed to be, a kawaii face? Try doing that smile with your mouth and tell me it's totally possible.

Sorry, what was I ranting about? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

The competitive community doesn't speak for the rest, but neither does the speculation community.
The latter is ten times salty.

That guy needs to think of what he has done lol.

only scrubs play mario kart competitively
Like I stated a billion times before, competitive Mario Kart is so boring it makes me lose brain cells. /s

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Caught 23 Steelix...
EDIT: 24

What the hell am I doing?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Like I stated a billion times before, competitive Mario Kart is so boring it makes me lose brain cells. /s
Non-competitively, 200 cc is fun to watch if everyone is relatively new to the series. Makes for great crash montages. :awesome:

Hell they don't even have to be new. They all mostly suck anyways. :4villager:

D

Deleted member

Never really was a fan of TF2, got into CSGO instead.
I wasn't a fan of it either, and because a bunch of guys (also known as my old group of chatters) obligated me to play it, I quickly lost interest and I sucked at the game as well. Never wanted to download it and Steam in general to be honest. I took my account down in May.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I wasn't a fan of it either, and because a bunch of guys (also known as my old group of chatters) obligated me to play it, I quickly lost interest and I sucked at the game as well. Never wanted to download it and Steam in general to be honest. I took my account down in May.
mm... How come you took your account down? Do you still use steam?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I find a Shiny Steelix I swear Im going to call it Dio

D

Deleted member

mm... How come you took your account down? Do you still use steam?
Steam support disabled it at my request. I had no use for the thing other than testing out TF2.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Never really was a fan of TF2, got into CSGO instead.
I like TF2, but my friend plays CSGO also.
But I'm surprised not about people not playing it, but it's overspammed Medic memes going elsewhere. :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom