• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You will say all you want about how Ganondorf suck. He will be still the most fun character to play in any Smash games for me. (Excepteted in Brawl.)
I like how that (read as "I don't actually like it"), even in Project M where he's way, way more powerful than any 'official' incarnation, he's still pretty bad in top-level competitive play.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like how that, even in Project M where he's way, way more powerful than any 'official' incarnation, he's still pretty eh in top-level competitive play.
Yeah, even being more "canon" doesn't help the king at all, lol.:4diddy:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Since the pictures aren't popping up, I might as well drop some Gyazo links instead (Gyazo is a screenshot software, it's safe. Google it if you're unsure).

Lemme provide a bit of context.

In the recent 1.10 patch of Smash 4, Falcon got nerfed, with his b-air doing 1% less. So a few days ago, a user in the Falcon boards created a thread about how 'they nerfed our hero Captain Falcon', with him raging about how Sakurai and Nintendo don't know how to make a fighting game because they changed Falcon, and characters like ZSS and Rosalina should be nerfed instead. Yes, Sakurai and Nintendo are so incompetent at making a proper game because they nerfed a single character's aerial by 1%.

That thread promptly got lock by one of the mods, so the same guy makes an additional post on the 'Captain Falcon 1.10 changes' thread with him, again, pretty angry.

https://gyazo.com/436561af1c27141f0aa9b7bc91c33d9e

So, I was pretty peeved by his attitude, and responded.

https://gyazo.com/b5ff903bc6c736295f328a80e6b73072

In retrospect, it was a pretty aggressive retort and expected some insults flying back my way when he responds.

And boy did he deliver.

https://gyazo.com/8ce863bc36281b44cbe245d507189b92

Also found this in my conversations as well (you might know who the user is due to the top part of the picture).

https://gyazo.com/81a9dd69edd75e9d92b4b1a0049051d7

Haven't responded yet, but just wanted to share this.
*Roy is nerfed in the future sometime by complete random, backthrow does one less damage*
Welp, this character is **** now. Time to invest my skill and time into someone else. :dazwa:

Nah, I wouldn't do that. Unless Roy was nerfed majorly and Marth was made amazing, of course.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I decide to use the other scarf for my OC, Zelax. Hey, even OC have to change their outfit after all.:4duckhunt:

D

Deleted member

Good Sonic OC exist. It's just the bad one bring more people attention but hey. There is always something good in a bad fanbase.

I mean for now, i see nobody say a comment like:
-Hey! Your character seem a copypasta of "insert a name here"
In fact alot of people say that my character are original! So i am in a good way i think.
Dark Matter from :4kirby: and my character are kind of similar design-wise, but truth be told.. I never thought of that back when I was creating my first Aspyr sketches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Ganon was too slow for me, so I went Falcon. Never looked back since.
Good boy.
You will say all you want about how Ganondorf suck. He will be still the most fun character to play in any Smash games for me. (Excepteted in Brawl.)
Ganondork is fun but I prefer his "Maylay" incarnation solely due to his pimp slap and design.

But Falcon will always be my main.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dark Matter from :4kirby: and my character are kind of similar design-wise, but truth be told.. I never thought of that back when I was creating my first Aspyr sketches.
Alot of character in term of design can be seen of what they are inspirate. I mean, just look at this.
filename-1 (8).jpg

3068466889_1_3_bKzCmsIs.png
You can cleary see the ressemblance. But i try my best to make the character different in any way possbile.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
lol. That last one was like, the 1st one I found, he tagged it as Sonic_oc for some reason.
Here's some I like, all from the same artist who we all know; the first one is really cool because she's a squid and we've never really seen the Sonic series take on a squid. Gives me a Ristar vibe and honestly it's so good I'm sure Yuji Uekawa (Sonic Character and Ristar designer) would've drawn it himself:
image.jpg

Bird characters always get a pass in my book:
image.jpg

This one has a cool-ass robot arm. What more can be said?:
image.jpg

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Alot of character in term of design can be seen of what they are inspirate. I mean, just look at this.
You can cleary see the ressemblance. But i try my best to make the character different in any way possbile.
Here's some I like, all from the same artist who we all know, the first one is really cool because she's a squid and we've never really seen the Sonic series take on a squid. Gives me a Ristar vibe and honestly it's so good I'm sure Yuji Uekawa (Sonic Character and Ristar designer) would've drawn it himself:
View attachment 66808
View attachment 66809

This one has a cool-*** robot arm. What more can be said?:
View attachment 66811
We are talking about art...

i'm.. i'm speechless... ;_;

T

Trick or Treat

Here's some I like, all from the same artist who we all know; the first one is really cool because she's a squid and we've never really seen the Sonic series take on a squid. Gives me a Ristar vibe and honestly it's so good I'm sure Yuji Uekawa (Sonic Character and Ristar designer) would've drawn it himself:
View attachment 66808
View attachment 66809

This one has a cool-*** robot arm. What more can be said?:
View attachment 66811
I actually do really like these a lot!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But they are all women.
All of them are women.
I don't see the problem frankly. If they have all a good design and maybe if you want. A good personality that are different of each other. You could make 1000 woman OC , i will still like it.
Also @Erika have come back on her old avatar! Yeah! :D

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How are you guys doing? I'm still struggling with my lack of a proper internet. Ugh.

This is letting me play Umineko without being distracted though. :laugh: I have to say, it's far creepier than Higurashi.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom