• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What does it mean if a member is Pranked?
I'm still learning the ropes.
A curse that prevents me from revealing my true form. I must suffer this fate for an eternity.
Just a pink/purple name that lasts for a month. Your rank changes to "Pranked".

IncursioGale

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
They were pranked by a premium member. Nothing really happens.
Oh. That sounds cool. :dizzy:
Nothing. It just turns their name pinkish purple. Some people act more crazy, but it has no real effect on anything.
A curse that prevents me from revealing my true form. I must suffer this fate for an eternity.
Just a pink/purple name that lasts for a month. Your rank changes to "Pranked".
Oh my. Well happy eternity to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
want to embrace the Magenta? :evil:
I'm actually out of Pranks
Me too. I hope homewer that BlueX won't buy a premium. My prank would have serve to nothing so.
Sorry. :/

No... Maybe.

I should get premium.
It's fine. But be just wait when you want to post. Or just edit your previous one.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Sorry. :/

No... Maybe.

I should get premium.
You can edit the double post. It best just to say "Ignore this" or "Double post sorry". Then add the quote to the post above.

Me too. I hope homewer that BlueX won't buy a premium. My prank would have serve to nothing so.

It's fine. But be just wait when you want to post. Or just edit your previous one.
Hmmm... I am still going to buy it! :demon:

Last edited:

IncursioGale

Banned via Warnings

You can edit the double post. It best just to say "Ignore this" or "Double post sorry". Then add the quote to the post above.

Hmmm... I am still going to buy it! :demon:
Alright. Understood.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

My first Prank (on Uni/SG9000) went to waste when he got Freemium about a week after the prank was activated :ohwell:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My first Prank (on Uni/SG9000) went to waste when he got Freemium about a week after the prank was activated :ohwell:
Funny thing that i was prank by FalKoopa. But i have got a Freemium from Neo Zero. Making his prank usuless.:troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
None of my pranks ever backfired so far. The only one of my pranks that really made a big deal was @aldelaro5 , who somehow got pranked again by someone else.

I'm still debating on my next two victims though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Officially you're still pranked. You can see that under Account Upgrades.
Yeah i known. But still, i don't have the thing that make you pranked. (The title and the username color.) So yeah.
Also i found this amazing video.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just curious... What does "Payments are automatically recurring" mean? If you pay $15 for a year then that means you have to pay yearly? Like the other type of payments for premium?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking as someone who knows people who'll spout "I'm really feeling it," 24/7, this video pleases me...
That's the whole point of the video honestly. The "I'm really feeling it" everywhere begin to be just "gnah" for everyone i think.
"There's too many anime characters!"

OK. See ya :4falcon::4charizard::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4lucario::4marth::4mewtwo: and :4pikachu:!
You forget :4palutena::4darkpit::4pit::4kirby::4dedede::4metaknight:.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Speaking as someone who knows people who'll spout "I'm really feeling it," 24/7, this video pleases me...
The "Really Feeling It" meme was funny back when only Mr. Krabs said it. Then Shulk comes up an it becomes beyond overused, to the point where it's just an annoying meme rather than a funny one. And TBH, it wasn't even THAT funny before Shulk.

:094:

D

Deleted member

The "Really Feeling It" meme was funny back when only Mr. Krabs said it. Then Shulk comes up an it becomes beyond overused, to the point where it's just an annoying meme rather than a funny one. And TBH, it wasn't even THAT funny before Shulk.

:094:
I want voice modding to be a thing ASAP so I can replace "I'm really feeling it" with "We can definitely do this."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah i known. But still, i don't have the thing that make you pranked. (The title and the username color.) So yeah.
Also i found this amazing video.
This is my motto when fighting all those anime characters. :4falcon:
Yes, yes, I'm aware he has been in an anime. Let me have my fun.
Falcon, keeping anime in the trash since Maylay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom