• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I was the snuggle master in the Hunger Games tho :4dk:
you can't be the snuggle master you don't even know how to aggressively spoon! that is the most basic of basic advanced snuggle techs! not knowing it hampers your ability to gain positional advantage on your sexy snuggle partner and leaves you wide open for major punishes!

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I looked at the spam posts from just before the mods locked the thread, wagged my finger disapprovingly, and promptly liked most of them.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
you can't be the snuggle master you don't even know how to aggressively spoon! that is the most basic of basic advanced snuggle techs! not knowing it hampers your ability to gain positional advantage on your sexy snuggle partner and leaves you wide open for major punishes!
Gotta take advantage of your movement options.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
But- but mah Yandere power...

*Sanae Kochiya kills Burning Mandala with his own weapon*

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Advancing the snuggle meta one post at a time.

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
I like this guy.
We're allowed to roleplay, I guess.
Most people go with the boring old *action* which can't even grammars or person view.

*holds out hand, motioning at you for a high-five*

Also you're all bad at roleplaying get on my level of third-person-limited past tense paragraph writing. :awesome:
he's left you hangin for 12 minutes bruh

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey Blue Menace people, you should prank the new ones as a welcome present :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The brotherhood of dongerhood extends beyond mere forums ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨
It embraces all mankind.
Except the foul moderinos. (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)
I hope the next balance patch nerfs the mods' STR, SPD, and MOV so that I can continue double ****posting.

Gotta grind that EXP. :4robinm:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I now demand snuggleboards so that we may discuss competitive snuggling and the best snuggling techniques.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello here! How are you guys?

Soul.

I hope the next balance patch nerfs the mods' STR, SPD, and MOV so that I can continue double ****posting.

Gotta grind that EXP. :4robinm:
That reminds me, if a mod gets nerfed another one will come on top and repeat the cycle.
****posting is like :4samus:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom