• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Were you born without a voicebox?

Some women I meet just happen to sound that way. Guess it's just a natural cause, I guess.

I have now realised you're as old as my little sister, while most people here are around 5-7 years older.
yup
but luckily nobody here seems to care about muh age, so thats cool.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
....Mugen?
Mario vs. Tom Hanks vs. Tiger Woods vs. Homer Simpson

It was an awful time to be alive.
That used to be really popular among videos that had there on music taken down, and everyone in the comment section would complain about how ****ty 009 Sound System was.
Good times..
It is now solidified as YouTube's national anthem.

D

Deleted member

I got so sick of "Bring Me to Life" man. You know, one of the most overused YouTube songs? That one.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Sometimes I wonder what everyone here sounds like in real life.

There's something fun about putting voices to comments here.
You'd be surprised. My voice sounds deep, but also a bit boyish.
I'm a walking contradiction in real life. Try to wrap your mind around that.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You'd be surprised. My voice sounds deep, but also a bit boyish.
I'm a walking contradiction in real life. Try to wrap your mind around that.
I got the same reaction when I was around 16, hehe. Nowadays, I look like a regular dude, so my deep voice isn't surprising.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Many people know that song by the name of 'Wake Me Up Inside', so that might explain the confusion.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Even if those 30 eyes the Thread has could see, it will not be able to see...

JOOOOOOOOHN CEEEEEENAAAAAAA
WHO IS GOING ONE ON ONE AGAINST SETH ROLLINS IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH AT
SSSUUUU-
SUUUUUUUUPER-
SUUUUUUUUUUPERSLAM

GIT THE PAY PER VIEW FOR ONLY $399.99

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
No, I'd rather have Edgy Park Feat. Dante from the Edge Lord Series over that. At least it's pretty entertaining.
oh really?
i dont really like either song, but linkin park is so... blah.
another song i heard too much cause of the radio:
CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS
i heard that crap so much ugh.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh that song.

Brings back even more memories of high school.
You know, now that I think about it, my high school days was really just Edge-town USA.
Hell even Shadow the Hedgehog came out around that time.
WAIT! I remember Edge-town...
It was really cool! but it was painful... the edges hurt...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I got the same reaction when I was around 16, hehe. Nowadays, I look like a regular dude, so my deep voice isn't surprising.
I also say I'm a walking contradiction because I look 3 years younger than I actually am. Since I recently transferred, people at my school ask if I'm a freshman and I tell them "I'm 17. I'm a senior."

Ofc they gasp and say "you don't look like it." Then I look them straight in the eye and say:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Are you ready to become suddenly itchy, cringe, and feel hot / bothered / break out in a cold sweat
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

a very perceptive and wise person?... that shows experience beyond his years... far beyond, Mia-me!... and a dimension freak! WUT WUT?? that is why i love ssb, variation, different dimensions, gaming community! also ignorant at tiemz =D

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-ass cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

Comediezorz/Humor: well... mostly of the very few games i have played, such opportunities present itself most prominently in the world of SSBB, the only game series to represent a trans-dimensional area for combating and living. Favored comedians in the world of SSBB: Falco: SEXUAL INNUENDOHZ/slapstick! MetaKnight: cryptic/inside jokes with Lucario;: jokes involving a person's deepest thoughts/ wishes ect. Ray/Jon; Randomocity, slapstick, any form of comedie.

Action: stealth stuff, sniping, or clear superiority in skills of any nature. unless you can find someone who can outmatch:

Admiral Yyvannah: (female) (humanoid Evelul) natural leader and commander, AAA+ general tactician, authoritative and Samus-esque additude. Commander of the Battleship; First Dawn's Contact.

Flamberge: (male) (human barbarian variant) two handed sword master, stoic and many times confused/clueless.

General Storm: (male) (Avianoid, imagine Falco like) generally collected and calm, has a habit of using a knowing grin, high flying martial arts user, good with heavy weapons, and can pilot any "bird". wait... how can someone with a beak grin? =O

Jaed'rik: (male) (Deyrus-deyvl-whyyn... don't ask...) Like all the other cool stealty masters, like any other rouge, pretends to tough and cool... but in this case, he is... master of the sniper rifle and assassin blades and... OMFGHAXTELEPORT!? >=O

JadeSune: (female) (Dyyvvers native) extremely attractive in every way and shorter height, like Jaed'rik minus sniper... but female... and with a couple other things... like, she has unnatural abilitys of throwing... and unnatural affinity for small throwing objects... =3

E=Boom2:aka Samuell Fipps (male) (a brown-skin dhojar) likes explosions... demolition... yeh... smiles many... x3

Dinindaro/Ray: (male) normal average person, likes to under cover, and sillyness like Jon (me). and likes normal weapons as in just guns in general, no specialization. very potent... I always considered him with the nickname "the middle man", which in he has many dealings and is a skilled negotiator. The same for Ray, they're twins, ray uses slightly heavier weaponry, dinindaro slightly lighter weaponry.

tell me who can defeat them?... oh... yeah, you're right, Kaek can.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

MetaKnight: EXUDES COOLNESS! rigged Up-B! i hate the b-spammers though. overly deep voice! Excellent Edgeguarder. the pro's say he is the best also. aerial attacks rule!

Marth: extreme 1 vs. 1 skills. he is not weak! the sword cuts at the tip! the TIP! not a b-spammer. Strong, Fast, Agile, awesomesauce... yeh. just gotta know how to use aerial attack, not smash attack/b-spam! who says he's weak? the pro's agree that he is one of the best (top 5/6)

Falco: TAHT DOWN/BACK AIR RAEPZORZ! awesome skills! best taunts in the game! Piece of cake, DON'T try me, hands off my prey! a freakin' bird person like general storm! just awesome to me, the blue-costume is the best! helps evaluate the seriousness of players.

Kirby: CHAINGRAB TO BACKAIR!!1!

THE KING: just awesome character, really

D3E3: awesome in Multi-char brawls. hiz run attack r funneh 'n' fun!

LOLIMAR: good character, though rarely played by me.

Lucario: good for evaluating the skills, second into combat. not for win! for who decide next to use! Oh, sometimes I put him up first. x3 I'm always the white and black variant, if not, i'm the normal one.

CF: lookin' for a lol on brawl, FALCONE PAAAWNCH!!

R.O.B.: extremely good character but rarely used again. taht robot r so cyooooot!

Characters i am appalled at.

Link: SPAM B! SPAM SMASH! UPSMASH ARAHAHAPAHLAHARPAHGLAHRH.

Ike: same thing! but his aerials are good! learn to use them! grrrr!

Pit: SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM same thing... especially b!

Lucas/Ness: urgh these people just get on my nerves! nothing else to say. they aren't too bad... just bleargh

PIKACHU!!: HAYTE HAYTE HAYTE! there are NO good pikachu players online! EVER! all they freaking do is spam down-B side-b normal-b and then do downsmash and forwardsmash! my worst pet peeve.

If i meet these players online that do these thing here, i will go straight for them. if they don't do these things, i'll just brawl normally, or lol normally!

My deduction: PEOPLE NEED USE AERIAL ATTACKS MOAR AND STOP B-SPAMMING!

another one: level nine's are fun! especially peach level 9! annoyying as heeeeel... yes a heel. teaches you to chain grab and just grab more. Pikachu lvl 9? also annoying, helps you learn to dodge grabs and super nooby smash attacks and the down-b AND helps you use your ground attacks better. Ike level nine helps when trying to play with a defense character, the CPU approaches are sometimes very hard to counter, and can make snap decisions that human's cant too well at extremel close distance.

That's all!... one more thing, If you ever hear me talk about Ojukalazogadit, you should be afraid. O.O

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Are you ready to become suddenly itchy, cringe, and feel hot / bothered / break out in a cold sweat
or all of the above?

Well
Prepare yourselves

a very perceptive and wise person?... that shows experience beyond his years... far beyond, Mia-me!... and a dimension freak! WUT WUT?? that is why i love ssb, variation, different dimensions, gaming community! also ignorant at tiemz =D

the stuff i support:

Romances: MarthxZelda. if you would kindly PM me as to why i preffer marth over link, or how i think they act i would be glad to ramble on for an hour or two telling you all my reasons. Zelda's just awesome with Marth, plain and simple. DrizztxCattie-brie. this one is obvious! of the few who have read the books, i much preffer Drizzt to Wulfgar. MetaKnight & Jigglypuff!: =D =D =D =O +D cyborg happayh. :D =P why the hell not?! Samus & NO-ONE! sheeee's too bad-*** cough to be taken! Jaed'rik & JadeSune: wait... people are just be like Who the fuzz are these peoples?! ima just like: OVER ACTIVE IMAGINATION to DIMENSION TRAVELERS PEOPLE! i have no idea why i name my accounts on stuff after the woman in the relationship... (sune) probably because of my ignorance! D= (damn it, I'm a guy!). One last one, GordxLeda, awesome pair, and for you who've read the books, you'll see that I've been stealing a tiny bit of the entities and format of the universes from there in my Fic's.

Comediezorz/Humor: well... mostly of the very few games i have played, such opportunities present itself most prominently in the world of SSBB, the only game series to represent a trans-dimensional area for combating and living. Favored comedians in the world of SSBB: Falco: SEXUAL INNUENDOHZ/slapstick! MetaKnight: cryptic/inside jokes with Lucario;: jokes involving a person's deepest thoughts/ wishes ect. Ray/Jon; Randomocity, slapstick, any form of comedie.

Action: stealth stuff, sniping, or clear superiority in skills of any nature. unless you can find someone who can outmatch:

Admiral Yyvannah: (female) (humanoid Evelul) natural leader and commander, AAA+ general tactician, authoritative and Samus-esque additude. Commander of the Battleship; First Dawn's Contact.

Flamberge: (male) (human barbarian variant) two handed sword master, stoic and many times confused/clueless.

General Storm: (male) (Avianoid, imagine Falco like) generally collected and calm, has a habit of using a knowing grin, high flying martial arts user, good with heavy weapons, and can pilot any "bird". wait... how can someone with a beak grin? =O

Jaed'rik: (male) (Deyrus-deyvl-whyyn... don't ask...) Like all the other cool stealty masters, like any other rouge, pretends to tough and cool... but in this case, he is... master of the sniper rifle and assassin blades and... OMFGHAXTELEPORT!? >=O

JadeSune: (female) (Dyyvvers native) extremely attractive in every way and shorter height, like Jaed'rik minus sniper... but female... and with a couple other things... like, she has unnatural abilitys of throwing... and unnatural affinity for small throwing objects... =3

E=Boom2:aka Samuell Fipps (male) (a brown-skin dhojar) likes explosions... demolition... yeh... smiles many... x3

Dinindaro/Ray: (male) normal average person, likes to under cover, and sillyness like Jon (me). and likes normal weapons as in just guns in general, no specialization. very potent... I always considered him with the nickname "the middle man", which in he has many dealings and is a skilled negotiator. The same for Ray, they're twins, ray uses slightly heavier weaponry, dinindaro slightly lighter weaponry.

tell me who can defeat them?... oh... yeah, you're right, Kaek can.

My SSBB Charz...ZORZ!

MetaKnight: EXUDES COOLNESS! rigged Up-B! i hate the b-spammers though. overly deep voice! Excellent Edgeguarder. the pro's say he is the best also. aerial attacks rule!

Marth: extreme 1 vs. 1 skills. he is not weak! the sword cuts at the tip! the TIP! not a b-spammer. Strong, Fast, Agile, awesomesauce... yeh. just gotta know how to use aerial attack, not smash attack/b-spam! who says he's weak? the pro's agree that he is one of the best (top 5/6)

Falco: TAHT DOWN/BACK AIR RAEPZORZ! awesome skills! best taunts in the game! Piece of cake, DON'T try me, hands off my prey! a freakin' bird person like general storm! just awesome to me, the blue-costume is the best! helps evaluate the seriousness of players.

Kirby: CHAINGRAB TO BACKAIR!!1!

THE KING: just awesome character, really

D3E3: awesome in Multi-char brawls. hiz run attack r funneh 'n' fun!

LOLIMAR: good character, though rarely played by me.

Lucario: good for evaluating the skills, second into combat. not for win! for who decide next to use! Oh, sometimes I put him up first. x3 I'm always the white and black variant, if not, i'm the normal one.

CF: lookin' for a lol on brawl, FALCONE PAAAWNCH!!

R.O.B.: extremely good character but rarely used again. taht robot r so cyooooot!

Characters i am appalled at.

Link: SPAM B! SPAM SMASH! UPSMASH ARAHAHAPAHLAHARPAHGLAHRH.

Ike: same thing! but his aerials are good! learn to use them! grrrr!

Pit: SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM same thing... especially b!

Lucas/Ness: urgh these people just get on my nerves! nothing else to say. they aren't too bad... just bleargh

PIKACHU!!: HAYTE HAYTE HAYTE! there are NO good pikachu players online! EVER! all they freaking do is spam down-B side-b normal-b and then do downsmash and forwardsmash! my worst pet peeve.

If i meet these players online that do these thing here, i will go straight for them. if they don't do these things, i'll just brawl normally, or lol normally!

My deduction: PEOPLE NEED USE AERIAL ATTACKS MOAR AND STOP B-SPAMMING!

another one: level nine's are fun! especially peach level 9! annoyying as heeeeel... yes a heel. teaches you to chain grab and just grab more. Pikachu lvl 9? also annoying, helps you learn to dodge grabs and super nooby smash attacks and the down-b AND helps you use your ground attacks better. Ike level nine helps when trying to play with a defense character, the CPU approaches are sometimes very hard to counter, and can make snap decisions that human's cant too well at extremel close distance.

That's all!... one more thing, If you ever hear me talk about Ojukalazogadit, you should be afraid. O.O

im so sorry man.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
oh really?
i dont really like either song, but linkin park is so... blah.
another song i heard too much cause of the radio:
CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS
i heard that crap so much ugh.
My Hayley Williams love/bias prevents me from providing an honest answer but yes the song sucks have mercy on me my red haired celeb crush...

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
WAIT! I remember Edge-town...
It was really cool! but it was painful... the edges hurt...
I really need to find a picture of me in high school, then everyone will feel the edge.

At least the dorky edge, long hair with my big ass jew nose sticking out of it, black wrist bands/fingerless gloves, black t-shirt, bitter edgy anger 24/7.

And to this day my dad will still bring up those days just to troll me.
"Remember those wrist bands?"
"Remember when you only wore black?"
"Remember that time you would always wear a fedora and never take it off?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom