• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
oh, I missed an eyesight discussion :(

Well, I really want to share mine because....you might know that my eyesight influenced my interest a lot.

Basically, severe myopia, quite annoying astigmatism and less depth than normal.

It's so bad that I cannot possibly drive WITH glasses (and they honestly help a lot for far vision). I even had right to have money to help this while in study :)

Being albinos is actually making it worse with sun so I have another pair of glasses for that. Later, I got glasses SPECIFICALLY made for near vision and I use them basically every time that I use a computer....which = most of the time for me. They help so much that I cannot not use them while playing 3ds games and such.

But the astigmatism and less depth also affects me in a very interesting way. I'm more afraid of height as it appears further away than normal and the 3d feature of the 3ds works.....somehow. Like it's not worth to turn it on unless the effect is REALLY big.

And it actually made me appreciate g&w in ssb and as i explained many time, the paper mario series. It also influenced me to have a love for audio more than visuals.

So, I really enjoy games even with this handicap, but it really influenced my interest in gaming :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I draw too but I haven't done it in awhile. I mainly focus on sprite art.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Holy crap Flight this is literally amazing
Thank you so much for it

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
:o will you be my friend?

For real tho, that's really good! ironically I'm kinda bad at exaggerated designs. > . > I'm pretty jealous.
Thanks! :)

It's all about basic anatomy. When you draw enough people from real life and get a moderate understanding of anatomy drilled into your brain, you can break those rules and draw more outlandish characters easily.

Even still, I have to practice figure drawing every now and then when I forget what a person looks like.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How about Human Cloyster?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Same, thats all Im good for

Althought I would love the attention a good drawing gives people
oooh please
drawing is kinda like sprite making anyways..

i sucked at drawing and now... im... okayish, so im sure you could get great at it.

me i prefer sprite art, so i'll stick to it.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Thanks! :)

It's all about basic anatomy. When you draw enough people from real life and get a moderate understanding of anatomy drilled into your brain, you can break those rules and draw more outlandish characters easily.

Even still, I have to practice figure drawing every now and then when I forget what a person looks like.
I know, I honestly wish I had a wooden figure to use when ever I draw, most of the time I just free hand it. > . >

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I can't paint for ****. I can use colored pencils decently but line art and spriting are my greatest strengths.

I should probably learn how to use GIMP so that I can make cool avatars.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I can't paint for ****. I can use colored pencils decently but line art and spriting are my greatest strengths.

I should probably learn how to use GIMP so that I can make cool avatars.
gimp is....weird to learn because once you start knowing how certain tools works, the rest just goes along :)

I learned stroke selection yesterday in 5 minutes :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Human Claydol would be interesting; its shape can be represented as armor or something

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Meh, I'm kinda tired right now. I can't draw humans very well either. lol

@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara , here you go:

I'm done. Pick the one background color you like the most.
WELP. This made things intense... EH... What can you draw?

Soul.

I suck at doing icons so I just find images and crop them to fit the avatar size.

D

Deleted member

Well, considering you are pranked, not really.

In general, you avi has everything but green (literally, you have a lot of blue and red, but not green).

so, disappointing in general :)
I may go back to green, but would it match the username color? Nope.
Not like it matters anyway.

WELP. This made things intense... EH... What can you draw?
Ehh.. anything I guess. Except for realistic stuff.
You can PM me whatever you wanted to request and I'll think about it.

:marthmelee: doesn't really need a new drawing since you got the renders. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I may go back to green, but would it match the username color? Nope.
Not like it matters anyway.

Ehh.. anything I guess. Except for realistic stuff.
You can PM me whatever you wanted to request and I'll think about it.

:marthmelee: doesn't really need a new drawing since you got the renders. :troll:
But.. a Cooley drawn :marthmelee: is better... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom