• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
They had to if they wanted to wear boots.

Can you imagine how they'd look if they each had their naturally-born legs?

AwkwardZombie can enlighten you.

Thats too small...
fds.jpeg

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
he posts almost daily...
whats a regular then? because i dunno at this point
To be a regular, you have to have an official paper handed to you by the Social Thread Regulars Squad. As the notary of the STRS, I can outright confirm none of us have ever handed him one.

No, but without joking, I actually forgot about Swampert.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
To be a regular, you have to have an official paper handed to you by the Social Thread Regulars Squad. As the notary of the STRS, I can outright confirm none of us have ever handed him one.

i-ive never received one either ;_;

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

I am often here and i did not get any papers...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You don't become a Social Thread regular unless you've made at least one ****post.

:231:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
My name was a magnificent shade of Garnet a second ago; now it's a fabulous shade of magenta(?).
Look on the bright side, magneta goes quite well with your username. And don't deny the fabulosity of it either... :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
i-ive never received one either ;_;
I am often here and i did not get any papers...
Oh, right, forgot to mention. Under the age of 15 you get a picture that you have to color in and if less than 5% is colored outside the lines, you're in. Space Stranger is currently looking for one, so please be patient.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, right, forgot to mention. Under the age of 15 you get a picture that you have to color in and if less than 5% is colored beyond the borders, you're in. Space Stranger is currently looking for one, so please be patient.
Nah if less than 20% are in the lines youre in

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Damn, I have a REAL bad sharp pain on my lower right back area. I've been feeling it all day and the pain was excruciating when I was in my car. Going to see my doctor today to see if he can help.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Oh, right, forgot to mention. Under the age of 15 you get a picture that you have to color in and if less than 5% is colored outside the lines, you're in. Space Stranger is currently looking for one, so please be patient.
well im screwed.
i havent colored anything in years lol.
Damn, I have a REAL bad sharp pain on my lower right back area. I've been feeling it all day and the pain was excruciating when I was in my car. Going to see my doctor today to see if he can help.
definitely should get that checked

_gold_

Smash Master
Question.
Who edits the wiki page? Is it users, or someone else? Some pages look neat and organized, so I'm just curious.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Reluctantly, I'mma have to embrace; whether I want to or not.
Remember this... I have a theory that the pranked title is a clever way to advertise premium to you. I have posted this before...

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Remember this... I have a theory that the pranked title is a clever way to advertise premium to you. I have posted this before...
I think you're looking too deep into it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom