• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just spent $12 to get all the current Pokemon Badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade...Why am I wasting money on this?! ;_;

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
April Fools day is over huh.

Well, back to my normal avatar... except it looks like I still feel like keeping it Fire Emblem-related and continue to have Takumi as my avatar, with different art this time.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When you wanna talk about your life to some old friends, but they're pratically all missing somehow
tumblr_inline_o4jv0izYAo1rbtgkd_540.jpg

Also, hi everyone. What are you all up to ?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Im playing Street Fight the 5th
2OFUbA1.gif

I've played it a bit at a store when I was buying Pokken. SFV is funnier than the 4th, though not as good as Third Strike, my personal favorite of the series (even if I suck on it).
I saw that they released Alex. How does he feel compared to Third Strike ? I've just seen some of his gameplay and his goofy winning animation.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you wanna talk about your life to some old friends, but they're pratically all missing somehow
View attachment 102639

Also, hi everyone. What are you all up to ?
I'm lurking on the web right now. I am mostly searching Resident Evil stuff.
Also, i am watching my sister finishing Earthbound. She is almost at Gigyas.
And nice to see you again too! :)

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm lurking on the web right now. I am mostly searching Resident Evil stuff.
Also, i am watching my sister finishing Earthbound. She is almost at Gigyas.
And nice to see you again too! :)
Never played Resident Evil, it's not my cup of tea unfortunaly. Fighting games and RPGs suits me better. It's also good that your sister is playing Earthbound, a great experience for anyone who wants a weird and goofy game to play.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Never played Resident Evil, it's not my cup of tea unfortunaly. Fighting games and RPGs suits me better. It's also good that your sister is playing Earthbound, a great experience for anyone who wants a weird and goofy game to play.
Honestly, the only RE i really played was the 4. (In fact, i 100% completed this game) I only played a bit of Rebirth and i bought Zero but never play it. (Don't ask me why, i don't even know myself.)
But despise that, i really the franchise and the universe. It has his up and down, but in the end. It's still a really great franchise.
Oh, and funny anecdote about my sister. She wanted to play Earthbound because she played Undertale before. And since she have finished and loved the game. She wanted to play the game that inspired Toby Fox the most. And goodly, i have already buyed the game on my Wii U. So yeah, all thanks to Undertale. My sister have play another great classic.:4pacman:

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
View attachment 102640
I've played it a bit at a store when I was buying Pokken. SFV is funnier than the 4th, though not as good as Third Strike, my personal favorite of the series (even if I suck on it).
I saw that they released Alex. How does he feel compared to Third Strike ? I've just seen some of his gameplay and his goofy winning animation.
He feels pretty good, really good in fact. I think I actually like his moveset more in 5 than in 3S, and people already found way more combos for him. He's still pretty fresh off the press so its hard to say if he's straight up better but his V-Trigger shenanigans are off the charts currently.

Game in general plays MUCH better than 4, might be my favorite but I'l give it time before deciding.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait,wait,wait, i remember thing, alot of thing. I lied about RE games.
I have in fact finished 100% Revelation and i have played alot The Mercenary 3D.
How the heck did i forget that?!:crazy:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Honestly, the only RE i really played was the 4. (In fact, i 100% completed this game) I only played a bit of Rebirth and i bought Zero but never play it. (Don't ask me why, i don't even know myself.)
But despise that, i really the franchise and the universe. It has his up and down, but in the end. It's still a really great franchise.
Oh, and funny anecdote about my sister. She wanted to play Earthbound because she played Undertale before. And since she have finished and loved the game. She wanted to play the game that inspired Toby Fox the most. And goodly, i have already buyed the game on my Wii U. So yeah, all thanks to Undertale. My sister have play another great classic.:4pacman:
Undertale and Earthbound are still two different games, no matter what people will say. They only share a similar humor, the rest is very different. But it's good that this game made her want to play another great one !

He feels pretty good, really good in fact. I think I actually like his moveset more in 5 than in 3S, and people already found way more combos for him. He's still pretty fresh off the press so its hard to say if he's straight up better but his V-Trigger shenanigans are off the charts currently.

Game in general plays MUCH better than 4, might be my favorite but I'l give it time before deciding.
I saw that he also got a parry in V-Trigger, so that's pretty awesome ! He looks really good, so I'm glad he also feels really good when played. I'm also glad they got the same guy who did his voice back in Third Strike. It's good to hear that famous "You can't escape !" line from him.

I wish I could get SFV, but my PC won't be able to handle it, and I don't want to buy a PS4 just for the game. Plus, it's not worth it to buy the game in its current state. I'll probably be able to have it when characters like Urien or Juri will be in. But from what I've played at that store, the game felt great ! It made me want to play Chun-Li, a character I've never touched before. I always play Ryu or just shoto characters in general. But yeah, it's a fun game from what I've seen and played.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Undertale and Earthbound are still two different games, no matter what people will say. They only share a similar humor, the rest is very different. But it's good that this game made her want to play another great one !
Yeah that's for sure.
But i think she knowned that, but she just wanted to see by herself what game was Earthbound.
Undertale and Earthbound are two major different game like you said. One is a traditional RPG and the others have a bullet hell mechanic in it. Along with others many thing (Like the character, the story, the universe.) that are all pretty different between the two.
Again, like you said. The humor is really the only point that is kinda the same.
We aren't trying to made no-existent connection between two games because of a easter egg.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yeah that's for sure.
But I think she knew that, she just wanted to see by herself what game was Earthbound.
Undertale and Earthbound are two major different games like you said. One is a traditional RPG and the others has a bullet hell mechanic in it. Along with other things (Like the character, the story, the universe.) that are all pretty different between the two.
Again, like you said. The humor is really the only point that is kinda the same.
We aren't trying to make no-existent connection between two games because of an easter egg.
Good thinking. It's important to make a difference between the two, unlike other fans or MatPat.

By the way, I know english isn't your first language (same for me), but please, watch out for spelling or grammatical errors.
I corrected your paragraph here because some errors were pretty big. Like using "Knowed" instead of "Knew". Just wanted to tell you that, that's all.
1f9.gif

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
If you mean the old thread regulars, we all disappeared into the DR like last November or so.

Good to see you though. How've you been, Luggy?
Yeah, I know they did. I just wish they could visit this place from time to time.
And I'm feeling good. I haven't done anything productive today, just played some Pokken.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm still here because you can't lurk into the DR without being logged in. Anyway, it's good to see you again, Luggy!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good thinking. It's important to make a difference between the two, unlike other fans or MatPat.

By the way, I know english isn't your first language (same for me), but please, watch out for spelling or grammatical errors.
I corrected your paragraph here because some errors were pretty big. Like using "Knowed" instead of "Knew". Just wanted to tell you that, that's all.
View attachment 102643
...Dang it.:132:
My English is really...I don't know.
Like, i don't want to to say that i don't want to have a better English. But it's just...I don't feel like i have the time for that...
My life is changing so much, i am slowy entering the world of Adult. The unknown is scaring me and i want to be face it. And my personal problem - My Dyspraxie - is only going to make everything harder...
But at the same time, i want to have time for my personal project. I want to make a story that is good. When it come character, universe and that it's writted correctly. I really don't want to feel like someone lazy or doesn't put any effort at all. But having a dyspaxie make every little thing harder that people that don't have one...
So yeah...In short, you be sure i understand what you said. And i will try to make my English better. But now...I prefer to take thing slowy.
Still, thank you for help.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Yeah, I know they did. I just wish they could visit this place from time to time.
And I'm feeling good. I haven't done anything productive today, just played some Pokken.
That's all well and good.

I just woke up like an hour ago and have been fading in and out of sleep.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Welcome back, Luggy. :)

I finished a bunch of assignments and spent a few hours making this.

When you defeat the boss just right.

:231:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm still here because you can't lurk into the DR without being logged in. Anyway, it's good to see you again, Luggy!
Since I'm not premium anymore, I can't go there and meme. So that's pretty sad. I don't really want to spend 15€ on a premium account right now though, so yeah. Hope all of those memers are alright.

...Dang it.:132:
My English is really...I don't know.
Like, i don't want to to say that i don't want to have a better English. But it's just...I don't feel like i have the time for that...
My life is changing so much, i am slowy entering the world of Adult. The unknown is scaring me and i want to be face it. And my personal problem - My Dyspraxie - is only going to make everything harder...
But at the same time, i want to have time for my personal project. I want to make a story that is good. When it come character, universe and that it's writted correctly. I really don't want to feel like someone lazy or doesn't put any effort at all. But having a dyspaxie make every little thing harder that people that don't have one...
So yeah...In short, you be sure i understand what you said. And i will try to make my English better. But now...I prefer to take thing slowy.
Still, thank you for help.
Your english is good, don't worry, you just need to watch out for some dumb errors, especially with irregular verbs. I plan on either becoming a translator or an english teacher.

Look, we all got our problems. I, for example, discovered I want to be something else. And while I have the support of my girlfriend to go and become who I want to be now, I am scared of what others will say about me and my decisions. The unknown is scary, but that's what makes it more challenging. There's so much to do, so much to face, and so much to experience in one life, so don't be afraid, just do what you want to do. Don't let one problem haze your view of your life.

Welcome back, Luggy. :)

I finished a bunch of assignments and spent a few hours making this.

When you defeat the boss just right.

131.gif

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since I'm not premium anymore, I can't go there and meme. So that's pretty sad. I don't really want to spend 15€ on a premium account right now though, so yeah. Hope all of those memers are alright.

Your english is good, don't worry, you just need to watch out for some dumb errors, especially with irregular verbs. I plan on either becoming a translator or an english teacher.

Look, we all got our problems. I, for example, discovered I want to be something else. And while I have the support of my girlfriend to go and become who I want to be now, I am scared of what others will say about me and my decisions. The unknown is scary, but that's what makes it more challenging. There's so much to do, so much to face, and so much to experience in one life, so don't be afraid, just do what you want to do. Don't let one problem haze your view of your life.

View attachment 102646
Thank you for saying this.
Really, this is -altough with some difference- pretty much what i said to myself. The unknown is both scary, yet, intriguing.
Which is why us, human. Try to see what it doesn't know. Even tough that no one know if this going to go good or bad. For see it. We have to advence. And doing so, we will then be able to face our fear and see what we ignored before.

Wow, talk about serious talk here.:070:
Anyway, thank you again for saying this, i hope i will be able to overcome my fear! :)

PS: Listening music like this help me alot when i am stressed. It's really great how music can help you feel better.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Not sure if I remember right, but wasn't this 70% less weeb friendly a while ago.
If so, isn't this now only 51% as weeb friendly as it was before.
So don't get fooled by that, people.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 102640
From what I understand, Alex has some similar combos to his Third Strike counterpart. You could look up some videos by Desk. There's one in particular that shows how much has changed.

Alex is looking pretty solid so far in SFV during his first week. But that's just first week stuff, so it ain't saying much. Wonder how he'll do around Evo time, maybe some new tech will be discovered. Or maybe he gets nerfed to all hell when another character drops.

I thought the site as a whole was weeb-friendly yesterday.
That's what we call "Mandatory Weeb Appreciation".

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The Ace Attorney anime is so cheesy and bad, it's hilarious !
The games could literally make fun of it.
Phoenix Wright would be embarrassed to watch himself acting like a basic schoolgirl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Phoenix Wright would be embarrassed to watch himself acting like a basic schoolgirl.
Is the first episode is already out?
I may watch it later or tomorrow. If i'm feeling it.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Is the first episode is already out?
I may watch it later or tomorrow. If i'm feeling it.
It is, and it's one of those "so bad it's so good" stuff, at least for the first episode.
You wanna see Phoenix Wright losing his personality from the games, and instead become a cheesy hero anime guy ?
I do. And it's hilarious.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It is, and it's one of those "so bad it's so good" stuff, at least for the first episode.
You wanna see Phoenix Wright losing his personality from the games, and instead become a cheesy hero anime guy ?
I do. And it's hilarious.
I may watch it so.
'Can't wait to see Godot become The Edgy Rival that have a dark past.
kappa.png

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
why is he running like that. what is it supposed to symbolise. lol

Since you have seen it, it is cheesier than the film? Because the film was made of a special type of cheese that is very hard to top. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom