• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The Saiyans are idiots why was the strongest Saiyan at the time of their genocide several orders of a magnitude weaker than Goku when he was like 30 I mean jeez train for once

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Favorite game genre?
For me, it's stealth.
I like Platformers, FPS, some puzzle games. Mainly Zelda puzzle games. The farthest I ever got in any Puzzle game was Star Fox Adventures. Racing games.... Would Borderlands be considered a FPS platformer? Also TF2 is fun. I love Conker, which is a platformer so naturally I like those games.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I just learned how to play custom music in the PS3 version of Sonic Generations and Death By Glamour is scary amounts of fitting for Modern Speed Highway.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ayy, @Flight, could you help me with a little project? You are one of the best artist's with computer art so I wanted to ask you.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Cyn Cyn YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
YOU MAY HAVE HUGS ANY TIME YOU WANT
NAME CHANGE HERE I COME

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Cyn Cyn EHHHH?!?! What is this for?!?!?!? I THOUGHT I WAS IN TROUBLE BUT I WAS GIFTED PREMIUM?!?!11 AS JAEDRIK SAID, I LOVE U!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to see if there's potential prank victim here...
*everyone is Premium*

ayyy lmao

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Also just discovered "Fluid" forum width in account preferences.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Sure. What is it about?
I want to make a custom hoodie based off of Conker's. I am not sure how to do it though.

I want the zipper and laces to be on a plain light blue hoodie. The problem is the hoodies have certain restrictions when ordering it.
Another problem is that the image above is not that big so I can not make the zipper and laces as one PNG file for the hoodie. Not to mention Conker's body is angled...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

With more users getting Premium these days, there is less of a reason to post here anymore. For three months and a few more, anyway.

I want to make a custom hoodie based off of Conker's. I am not sure how to do it though.

I want the zipper and laces to be on a plain light blue hoodie. The problem is the hoodies have certain restrictions when ordering it.
Another problem is that the image above is not that big so I can not make the zipper and laces as one PNG file for the hoodie. Not to mention Conker's body is angled...
Just to make sure, are you talking about a drawing or some kind of photoshop?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
With more users getting Premium these days, there is less of a reason to post here anymore. For three months and a few more, anyway.

Just to make sure, are you talking about a drawing or some kind of photoshop?
Kind of confused by your question.... What do you mean? Do you mean do I want a PNG file on the the hoodie?

D

Deleted member

Kind of confused by your question.... What do you mean? Do you mean do I want a PNG file on the the hoodie?
No. Do you want me to draw this hoodie you're talking about from scratch using SAI (the art tool I use for everything), or use parts of the artwork you posted and change them up in Photoshop?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just finished Skyward Sword for the first time.
Good game.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
No. Do you want me to draw this hoodie you're talking about from scratch using SAI (the art tool I use for everything), or use parts of the artwork you posted and change them up in Photoshop?
Oh, you were proposing to help me? I feel dumb now. Anyway, if you could, use photo shop to touch up the image. If you could, I just want the Zipper, laces, and the... Zipper line thing... as one PNG file that would fit on to this hoodie. Or at least in that box...
Screenshot (142).png

D

Deleted member

Oh, you were proposing to help me? I feel dumb now. Anyway, if you could, use photo shop to touch up the image. If you could, I just want the Zipper, laces, and the... Zipper line thing... as one PNG file that would fit on to this hoodie. Or at least in that box...
View attachment 81887
Oh, okay, now I got it. I'll be doing it later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom