• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Everyone post some of your favourite song lyrics.

Welcome to where time stands still
no one leaves and no one will
moon is full never seems to change
just labelled mentally deranged
I dream the same thing every night
I see your freedom in my sights
no locked doors nor windows barred
no things to make my brain seem scared

Duly noted, sorry.
This is a late as hell reply but...

There's a point where it tips
There's a point where it breaks
There's a point where it bends
And a point we just can't take
ANYMORE

As well as

Red like Roses
Fills my head with dreams and guides me
Always closer
To the emptiness and sadness that has come to take the place
Of you

They're less emo in context.

Man I love RWBY music.

Morbi

Scavenger
My favorite song lyrics are included in Angel of Death, by Slayer. I am not going to post them, as that would take up unnecessary space and whatnot.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

this is real i tell you

also THANK GOD this Halloween week is causing Cartoon Network's lineup to be balanced, even if it's only temporary

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I cleaned and defragged my computer but still I had 33.8 GB of fragmented data; that data was the System Volume Information files (that are used for System Restore) and my defragging software couldn't access the files because the OS protected them. So I decided to delete all my restore points (my system works fine so I don't need those points) and *boom* I got 43 GB freed in my Hard Drive

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No. Those are two separate discussions and I brought up two different "points" if you will. In the personal message, I stated "that game disgusts me" and here I joked that if I was given the game, I would not bother passing it on to someone else.

Secondly, you stated the "same thing" twice under your odd and constrained mentality. If you can do it, why am I not able to do something similar? That is nonsensical.

Triforce Heroes did not wrong me regardless of how you interpret my statements.

I did say that I did not like it and move on. But then you had a problem with me expressing my opinion HERE under entirely different circumstances. If you find it annoying that I expressed my disdain twice then do not include the general population of two different threads in your discussion.
The first time I was expressing the fact that I obtained the game to a specific person in a PM that consists of not many people.
The second time, I asked if anyone else had the game, never stating whether or not I owned the game.
That's not the same thing.

Meanwhile, you, quoting me, expressed your distaste for the game in the PM, in response to me simply stating that I had the game.
Then, in this thread, you, quoting me again, only minutes after I posted my question, expressed what I interpret as disgust/distaste for the game again.

It's one thing to say you don't like a game once, but it's another do it twice, in reply to the same person both times, in a matter of minutes, when all that person is doing is saying that he has the game and is wondering if anyone else has it.

And if you really think it was a joke the second time, then it was a terrible joke.
If you're part of the Smash community, then you know that saying something like that isn't going to come off as a joke.
Because people say that kind of stuff, and mean it, all the time.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I decided to check Ash's entire team of Pokémon to see who should have evolved but didn't without a given reason.
  • Cyndaquil not evolving until Sinnoh was weird, since it was one of Ash's powerhouses in Johto.
  • While Totodile evolving would have been cool, he didn't do anything at all in Johto so that's understandable
  • Corphish proved to be a strong battler. Can't recall if he refused to evolve or the dark type bias from before kept him like that
  • I think Buizel didn't want to evolve because of Crasher Wake's Floatzel
  • Snivy despite everything she did never evolved or even got a new move. She should have evolved into Servine at least
  • Oshawott at least did way more than Totodile. Shame marketing wouldn't permit him to evolve

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just watched a couple minutes of the Yo Kai Watch cartoon

and it's BAD. It's really bland and generic

It's a run of the mill children's anime.

Factory made

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I bought today a 25 CAN$ dac amp (it's extermely cheap) and it turned otu to be noticeably better than my onboard sound, the dac I can;t any difference, but the amplification is much better.

aka, I get to enjoy the exact some thing but I can put it liuder and I wanted that because my n64 music rips are sometime too quiet (you can amplify with software, btu that has distorsions).

Another thing is next week, my college want to get rid the heck out of everything computers and they will sell stuff in insanely low prices. We are talking about 15 CAN$ 500 gb hard drive.......you read that right, 15 CAN$ = about 10 US$......tha;ts insane.

They will also sell screen and projector, but my pc being really big in options, I could get a hard drive and be happy because 15$ is a joke for a hard driver of 500 gb. Seriously, it's like.....in US $, you would be paying around 50 gb per dollar..........just imagine how insane that deal is.......

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just watched a couple minutes of the Yo Kai Watch cartoon

and it's BAD. It's really bland and generic

It's a run of the mill children's anime.

Factory made
Don't let BluePikmin catch you saying that. :4megaman:

I do slightly agree though. It's not my cup of tea, but the animation sure is adorable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Don't let BluePikmin catch you saying that. :4megaman:

I do slightly agree though. It's not my cup of tea, but the animation sure is adorable.
The sound effects usage, voice acting quality, pacing of animation.

I've seen it in too many shows to count

...I just find it way too "by the book"

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The sound effects usage, voice acting quality, pacing of animation.

I've seen it in too many shows to count

...I just find it way too "by the book"
I don't watch modern anime much so I can't really relate. I'd have to watch a few more episodes to be able to understand what you mean.

It's just too kiddy for me. Cute, but not exactly a series I would grow attached to.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Woops it appears I slipped and logged out for an unreasonable amount of time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did anyone watch the new TMNT?

Armaggon.png

That's Armaggon. He's making a debut in the series. He was ONLY in the archie comics and some of the video games for the '87 series

He's in the intro

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I hate how everytime an english song is used in a brazilian video and it gets popular other videos with the song will become full of brazilian spouting jokes in portuguese as if they were the only ones who watch them.

D

Deleted member

And so we are now at the 300th day of the year, with sixty-five more to go...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think girls with braces are hot for some strange reason

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was going to use braces but most of teeth started to arrange themselves, however I have overbite, but Im pretty okay with that.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kinda funny

I stopped playing wii u until mario maker but played 3DS all the time

I actually haven't touched my 3DS since Mario maker came out though

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone here see the new episode of TMNT that doesn't know anything about the '87 series?

What'd you think of the new "Lord Dregg"?

He was a villain in the '87 series toward the end of it's run, replacing Shredder as the main villain of the cartoon

D

Deleted member

Nope. Buttons are broken. Can't even play cave story now.
Oh, I see. Ever thought of sending it for repair? I would assume it's out of warranty at this point, so you'd have to pay about $100 or more to do so.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello people here! (Even tough there is nobody at the time i post this.) How you going? Me, because of some problem i have. I didn't go to school today. So i am "free" i will say.

D

Deleted member

Hello people here! (Even tough there is nobody at the time i post this.) How you going? Me, because of some problem i have. I didn't go to school today. So i am "free" i will say.
I'm doing fine, just lurking. Been playing Smash 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom